Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

Paul Wesley, The Vampire Diaries Quantrell Colbert/The CW

Sully716: Does the nice Stefan ever come back on Vampire Diaries?
From what Paul Wesley tells us, we don't think Nice Stefan is making a full return anytime soon, but we may catch glimpses of him. "The thing about Stefan is that the whole struggle the audience is going to watch, and that I hope to convey, is that there are little glimpses. When I say a little glimpse, I mean like a look, like maybe he is still there, but you have no idea. Even I don't know if he's really in there."

Randall: Any scoop on Vampire Diaries? I know Mason is returning and this excites me.
It excites us, too—in all the right places. (What? We meant our brains, naturally.) We're hearing from sources that Kelly Hu (Pearl), Jasmine Guy (Sheila aka Grams) and Arielle Kebbel (Lexi) also will be seen again on TVD, right around the seventh episode. Ghost party, y'all! Get pumped!

-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This is KILLING me! <3
-Hoor- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Randall: Any scoop on Vampire Diaries? I know Mason is returning and this excites me.
It excites us, too'in all the right places. (What? We meant our brains, naturally.) We're hearing from sources that Kelly Hu (Pearl), Jasmine Guy (Sheila aka Grams) and Arielle Kebbel (Lexi) also will be seen again on TVD, right around the seventh episode. Ghost party, y'all! Get pumped!

Mason is coming back? :O
Pearl, Sheila nd Lexi too!? :O OMG yaaay
Im so so so happy Lexi is coming back! Loved her man 😆
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Yeah guys. Am superhappy too ! Lexi was , in a way, Stefan's guiding star - his confidante and today when he is so lost , he needs someone who doesn't care how many throats he rips- only cares about guiding him back to light. Come back already, Lexi. ❤️
-Junglee- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
amna i <3 youuu
and miss you like hell... come back! :)

guys is that new falling scene in the new promo? :D
-Hoor- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Yeah guys. Am superhappy too ! Lexi was , in a way, Stefan's guiding star - his confidante and today when he is so lost , he needs someone who doesn't care how many throats he rips- only cares about guiding him back to light. Come back already, Lexi. ❤️

@black: BINGOOO! Agree 100% to this, Pocu. He needs Lexi. Badly. I hope she comes back real soon 😳
-Hoor- thumbnail
Guys, if someone finds a good quality gif/avi of that falling SE scene, then do post it here :)
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail