Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya (A.k)

Star* Senior Member
Star*
Star*

Posted: 30 January 2006 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Hi im starting a new ff. I dont really know how to write in hindi so i wrote all in english(have bad spelling with Hindi writingsLOL)

Star* Senior Member
Star*
Star*

Posted: 30 January 2006 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
My story. That one that I will never forgive my self for… For what I did to the person that loved me more than his life.

It all started 7 years ago. I had a really good family and a best friend. She was really dear to me I loved her more than my sisters.   

One night I got a call
Ring ring
S: hello who is it ( sleepy voice)
C: (worried )hello kripa its me Mishti
K: hay Mishti what's wrong y do u sound worried?
M: plez kripa help me someone is trying to kill me
K: what? U stay there I will be there in 10 mints did u call the police
M: yes I did plez hurry im really scared
I hang up the phone and run from home toured mishtis house. Her house was close. I ran as fast as I could and I was so scared to even forgot to wake up my parents or tell them about anything. After running for 5 mints I reached her house. I hurried in the house fast and saw the house missed up. I heard a scream from mishtis room. I ran to her room, as I opened the door I saw mishti ran to me and fall on me.
K: mishti, Mishti what happen
She place something in my hand, it was a knife with blood over it.
M: K.. Kripaaaa
She passed out . I raised my hand to move her when I saw my hand full of blood to. I was shocked and scared same time. Someone opened the door and came in lots of people. I wasn't paying attention and didn't see who came in, all I saw was my hand and misty with blood at her shirt in her back.
Person1: arrest her
P2: yes sir
that's when I looked up and saw the police. Two other police came and pulled from my arm and hand chafed my hands in my back.
Police officer=PO
Write the case about Ms. Kripa murdered her friend Ms. Mishti , by coming to her house in middle of the night and stabbing in her back.
K: "what?" I was shocked to hear them blaming me for mishtis murder and couldn't believe mishti died in my arms.

They took me to the car. Every thing happen so fast I couldn't believe it. I tried a lot to tell them that I didn't kill her but they keep ignoring me. We reached at police station. Two police women came and grabbed from my hand and toke my in said. They holed from my arms really hard. They open a cell and pushed me inside then locked it back.
After few mints latter I came back to sense form the whole incident. I sat at the corner of the cell and hugged my self and started crying , in front of my eyes all I could see was mishtis dead body. I couldn't get the image of my eyes. As I cried alot I fall a sleep there.
In the morning some women came and opened the cell. They grabbed from my arm and dragged me to the police car gain. After half hour we reached to the court. All the time I was quite like a dead person who is alive but cant talk or show any emotion.

Edited by Star* - 30 January 2006 at 10:13pm
ToxicRebel IF-Dazzler
ToxicRebel
ToxicRebel

Posted: 30 January 2006 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
cool Star plz continue soon..itz a great start...Nice to see Kripa in jail for a change Wink Wink
khushi19 Goldie
khushi19
khushi19

Posted: 30 January 2006 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
wow great story cont soon Big smile
sweet~n~simple Groupbie
sweet~n~simple
sweet~n~simple

Posted: 30 January 2006 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
wow thats really good!!!!!!!!!
Big smile
Ahlaam5 IF-Rockerz