Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Fridays episode

arjuhi4evr Goldie
arjuhi4evr
arjuhi4evr

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Fridays episode was lyk d best till now...d whole 91 and 16 ka chakkar was nyc...bags exchanged and all...nyc 1...bt till d end i was lyk expecting dat dey ud face each oder...bt...dey showd fr 1 whole hour d shoopping and keeping d bags, exchanging of bags, going home n opening der bags, gtng d bags bak to d mall and take der own bags...was it just to extend d episode to 1 hr? or is der any purpose...i hope in d cuming episodes dis wud be useful...i mean...lyk...Nidhi and ashutosh will be wearing d saree n d tie...n den cum to noe abt it...(Hopefully)...luking forward for mondays episode n nidhi's re entry in kotnis hospital Smile 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

allura

allura Senior Member
allura
allura

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged
i 2 was disappointed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjuhi4evr

Roopal_ArDi IF-Stunnerz
Roopal_ArDi
Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
i loved this but disappointed as i was hoping to see some good cute scenes between them like them bumping them into each other...or coming face to face...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiSharjuhi4evr

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index