Fan Fictions

^THE JADED PRINCE^-{MANEET FF} next thread pg 151 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

Maaneet.Lover

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "^THE JADED PRINCE^-{MANEET FF} next thread pg 151 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lil.mizz.smexii

IF-Rockerz

lil.mizz.smexii

Posted: 19 October 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT

renjini263

IF-Sizzlerz

renjini263

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged
Luvd it...So dat ranjeet vohra betrayed her...arghhh.Angry,...
Plz continue soon nd thanx 4 d pm 

humazuban

humazuban

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged
tnx dear 4 da lovely update

keenu_kk

IF-Sizzlerz

keenu_kk

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
dear add me and send me the pm 

storywriter

IF-Dazzler

storywriter

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

CHAPTER 4 (a)

I am timing you

A couple of more weeks passed in the usual robotic manner.Geet had learnt well to abide by the rules. She had learned to stop expecting, because it was clear now that her husband neither liked her nor had any plans of liking her, or ever interacting with her, nor did he care about her existence.  She is nothing more than a commodity kept in the house. So she should just silently do her work without disturbing him.

One such day, like usual routine she prepares the morning tea at 7.00 am and brings it to the room to wake him up. That was one thing which had changed, since last week or so, she had been waking him up. usually he would wake with a start as soon as she would call her name, but maybe he was in a deep slumber he didn't hear her voice that was calling his name again and again to wake him up.

Geet was startled at the changed phenomenon and in turn grew tense Does this mean I have to nudge him awake?! Gathering all her courage, she slowly moves her hand towards him to nudge him to wake him up. He wakes up with a violent jerk as her skin touches his, because of which the hot tea she was holding in other hand, spills on her.

She cries with pain, but quickly purses her lips.

G-aaahhh !!!!!!!

He stares at her for a second with a straight face and walks off towards the washroom just commanding in a single word "Wash!".

Geet was more hurt and pained by his uncaring attitude and indifference than her injury.Ofcourse I know I have to wash... Can't you atleast even apologize?

G - You don't care for me naa...main marr bhi jaun to bhi [her voice was steady yet her heart was crying]

He doesn't even bother replying to her, he simply walks into the washroom and shuts the door. After few minutes, he comes out of the washroom fully dressed up.

Geet was still nursing her wound. She looks at her husband with her big innocent eyes, trying to read his eyes. But he looks away.

M-Don't expect that I... I am a furniture, I don't feel emotions. Its 7.15 get ready in 5 minutes

He commands her.

G-Why?

Slipped out of Geet's mouth, she was trying to curb her reactions and impulsiveness and questions, he just wasn't there yet.

M-We have a flight

He announces offhandedly.

G - Flight???????????[She frowns with surprise] Where are we going?

Maan [he too frowns at her steady stream of questions.]-5 minutes. Quick. [He says and pushes her into washroom]

After 5 minutes pass by his watch, and he starts banging the door of the washroom.

M - Come  out! Fast! [He shouts over the door]

G - Ooo ! Wait ! Please wait ! [She answers from behind the door]

She half opens the door to see what the matter was.

G - Kya hua?

Before she could understand he takes her hand carefully avoiding the burned area and pulls her, she is too bewildered to react. He takes her into his car and starts driving. She is too surprise to understand what's happening. Will he drag me to the airport just in a nightie?

Oh God! He seriously timed me for 5 minutes? He thinks any girl can get ready in 5 minutes!! I haven't even packed a thing!!

She thinks. She feels like hiding her face in her hands. How can he be so ruthless, how can he think of taking her to a public place just in a nightie; just because she took more than five minutes in the washroom.

They reach the airport after a while and she ends up sitting in a plane with him going to Mauritius.Geet can't take it anymore. She is complaining in the flight all the time, while he just sat next to her reviewing one document after another straight faced.

G-How could you drag me like that? You should have given me time .I needed to change

She is constantly blabbering and Maan is silently sitting with the same expression.

G - Aise kaise le aaye? I was dressing up. I needed a bath! I had so many things to do.

After half an hour of non-stop cribbing, Maan can't help himself from saying.

M - I gave you 5 min

G - That's not enough.

M - Why not? I also take 5 min.

G - Because you are a man!

M - I know [he says calmly, there were no doubts about his gender]. I am bigger too still I take less time

G - I am a woman..And I... I am.. I am having my menses! [she blurts red faced and then quickly looks away.]

This time Maan is indeed guilty, becoming stone faced after hearing, he looks straight without expression. He doesn't know the right thing to say.

After few minute of uncomfortable silence, he mumbles

M - I am sorry. I didn't know.

Geet too, stonily looks away from Maan but his unexpected apology does take her by surprise. Maan Singh Khurana, my heartless, emotionless piece of a furniture husband apologized to me?! Oh my...

Edited by storywriter - 20 October 2011 at 3:20pm

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10dpurvagaberdrashtipatel30taniakhaled48hansasma1fluffyktauaprajitamadrafatiya52110neetugarg12301leothelionkasturi115armadGemmmans22bhakbhartifandiyachillElizaKawaAnemariimli95CherubNoorrichu26lovepooits_mecutemishtiloving_girlapril12kavya.sravyaindepgalLadyArwenmysticangelrichiiiiiRukhluvMaandreamy4evervikadesigirlAnvi2009Amiiishputh9staroneserialsangel_smily-acacia-shalinisaran89Maaneet099nats0101lil.mizz.smexiimaaneetsangelwalkintomylifexMaaneet.LoverAsh1991shalini01sweet scorpio*Dakoo_Minzy*shah10rsroopaliTyrokeenu_kkhoneygraperenjini263BDayGal-11JanLoquacious_AashNeelambari..

shalinisaran89

IF-Dazzler

shalinisaran89

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
awesome upd...
after all maan feels smthg

lil.mizz.smexii

IF-Rockerz

lil.mizz.smexii

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
LOVED IT!

Post Reply New Post