Views

Users

Frequent Posters

humazuban thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 beautifulll dear continue soon
oooooo thumbnail
i lyk the prologue!!! nd the first part...ooo maan emotionless black eyes...!!!! 
salmankhanrulz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
pls add me in ur pm's list
NilzStorywriter thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

CHAPTER 2

Sinful Seven Thirty.

It was next morning, when Geet opened her eyes. She looks besides her to see her husband but the place was vacant. She looked around to find Maan, but he was not in the room. She also checks the washroom, but it is also vacant. She wonders when he had left. She remembers that he said that he leaves at 8 am. She glances at the clock to see that it was 7.50. That means there were 10 minutes left and so that meant he hadn't left. She quickly goes down the stairs to reach the dining area.

He is sitting on a chair and quietly having his breakfast that the male servant has served. She walks towards the dining table and stands near him but maintaining a distance.

He didn't react in any way to her presence, as if she didn't even exist. She waited for some moments for him to say something, or even look up at her but he didn't. She didn't understand what kind of man she was married to? How can a person be so unaffected? Why was he so silent?

When he didn't utter even a word or didn't even look up then she clears her throat to gain his attention. She musters all her courage to start a conversation.

G-Good morning !

Geet greets him with a smile.

He rolls his eyes up without moving his head and looks up at her. His pitch black eyes were so dark and deep that they could penetrate through the soul. He just nods.

He gets up picking his briefcase. But before leaving he again reminds the rules with his emotionless voice.

M-I am leaving, will be late. After 7.30, stay in. Lock the door properly.

G-but...

He stops his steps and waits for her to complete.

G-but...how would you get in the room, if I lock it.

M-I have the keys.

He walks out of the house without another word.

As he goes, Geet looks around the house. The drawing room had a huge bar in it. It had all class, quality and type of liquor she could even think of. But to Geet they were just some colorful liquids. But the drawing room was in a mess, she looked around to see the liquor bottle lying here and there. The room was in a complete mess, with things lying everywhere. She frowns with astonishment as she glances around.

The servant, Ramsingh gauges her dilemma and quickly starts to clear up the mess.

Rs-madam, wo..hum kar dete hain.

G-par, ye itna ganda? Kaise?

Rs-wo to ma...mam...wo to raat ko roz

G-raat ko roz kya?

Rs-wo..wo kuch nahi madam...wo hum mamaji ko uthake aate hain

The servant quickly leaves leaving Geet with numerous questions in her mind.

~*~

Its afternoon, Geet decides to prepare the lunch herself as it's the first day of her new beginning. She wants to start the new life with new hopes and wishes and wants to forget the scars of her past.

Geet is working in the kitchen and the servant is helping her.

G-Maan luch nahi le jaate?

Rs-nahi wo bahar khaa lete hain

G-aur raat ka khana?

Rs-wo kabhi khate hain , kabhi nahi khaate. Marzi hai.

G-hmm, thik hai to dinner aaj main hi bana lungi, sab saath khaa lenge.

RS-nhai madam, aapka khana sir ne kaha hai 7.30 se pehle room mein rakhwane ko. Aap khaa lena. Aur mamaji aur sir ka khana dhak ke rakh dena, wo kha lenge

She doesn't reply to him, as again the same question arises in her mind that what happens after 7.30?

G-acha, mamaji ko utha diya tha? Naashta nahi kiya unhone?

RS-nahi nahi, wo abhi kahan uthenge

G-matlab? 12 bajne wale hain

Rs-wo uth jayenge madam, chodo aap.

The servant leaves the vicinity as he is ordered not to open his mouth much.

~*~

The evening approaches and as instructed she goes back to her room and locks herself inside. She looks at the clock as it ticks 7.30. She sits back on the bed, wondering what will happen now, what is the mystery behind the 7.30. She could hear the cars being parked and people approaching downstairs. There are voices, voices of people talking, all are men she guesses. But why are so many men in the house. Who were they? Were they her husband's friends? If even they are Maan's friend then why isn't Maan  introducing her to them. After all, she was his wife. Doesn't he consider her as his wife? Why has he asked her to lock herself up, when his friends were downstairs. More Geet would think about the matter more drowned she would get in her confusion.

It was late and Geet drifted into sleep, when Maan opened the door of the room and entered.

His steps were noiseless, but Geet wasn't fully asleep, she was just in a slumber. She slightly opens her eyes to take a look at her husband. She could smell the alcohol in the air but he didn't look drunk, but just slightly less sober. He enters the washroom like the previous day, takes a shower and lays down besides her without even uttering a word to her.

She also doesn't dare to ask him about his whereabouts and the happenings downstairs.

~*~

A week passes with same routine consisting of her getting up in the morning (she decided to whole heartedly give the wedding a try, so made it a point so get up before him), preparing tea, he getting up with a buzz of the alarm, she handing over him with a cup of tea, she preparing breakfast, he going to washroom for shower and getting ready in 10 minutes, he getting down, having the breakfast silently and leaving. She sometimes thinks of calling him, but then decides against him as she remembers his words.

This is my mobile number, call me when it is Very necessary.

And the last thing she wants to do is annoy him and further spoil his perennial grumpy mood.

She always wishes while preparing breakfast and dinner for him that he will at least compliment her once as every time she tries to do her best, even if they don't have the their meals together. But he never says anything. Actually, he seldom talks. She wonders how a person can live without talking. His answers and replies just consist of single word or single sentences. Neither had she ever seen him smile, laugh was beyond expectation.

He never seems to notice my presence

She would think, then she would argue with herself that why would he notice her, she is not good enough for him. At least he seems to not hate her, that should be enough.

~*~

Geet was hurrying with her work as it would be 7.30 soon. She quickly turns off the gas as the clock ticks 7.30 and retrieves to her room. Shutting and locking it properly.

Some hours pass like usual, but suddenly she remembers that she had forgotten to put the dinner on their plates, as she did a daily chore of putting the dinner for Maan and mamaji and covering it with a lid.

It was already 10 pm and she thought they would go to the kitchen to have dinner. She gets up quickly to finish her unfinished task.

She walks down the stairs. As she reaches down she witnessed a dozen men stationed at every corner of the drawing room, with drinks in their hand. Some were half-drunk and some can't-even-stand drunk. Among the unknown faces she locates mamaji who is blabbering something in his drunken stupor and sitting at the corner on the bar stool is Maan, who is aloof from all the commotion and is silently sipping his drink.

She decides to ignore these men and make her way to the kitchen, but she easily gets noticed. She could feel the eyes of those lecherous men travelling from the tip of her hair to her toe nail. She decides to fasten her pace, but before that she hears the familiar deep voice calling her name.

'Geet !'

She freezes as she recognizes the voice. She swallows and turns to look at Maan. His deep black eyes are dangerously penetrating her through his stare.

M-Go inside !

He commands her firmly in a low and controlled tone.

G-emm...but...[his looks are making her tongue tied]

M-GO INSIDE ! NOW !

She shivers as he roars at her. She goes inside without wasting a moment. She runs to her room and shuts the door, locking it properly. She was still in that daze of his shouting, he never spoke to her much nor raised his voice ever, but she knows now that when he does it has so much effect.

Maan was still looking at the path she went, his heart churning with mixed emotions.

Why did she come out? Why wouldn't she listen to me?

He asked himself, then he thought that she was a woman, woman are willful, disloyal and disobedient, that's their nature. Even this girl can't help it.

His eyes falls on a man who was still dreamily gazing at the path she came from, his lecher filled face and vulgarity in eyes mirrored his thoughts.

Maan's eyes were murderously staring at him. His hand as if automatically working and having a mind of its own grabs the nearest bottle and bangs it on the man's head, making a huge crackling sound and breaking the glass bottle into thousand pieces. Every one around was stunned as the man started bleeding.

Everybody quickly leaves seeing Maan in murderous rage. Nobody has seen him so angry ever.

Even Maan was surprised at his reaction. He wondered what made him become so violent when he had decided not to go back into the path of violence again.

Edited by storywriter - 12 years ago
ixray thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i love this ff.

Maan has some rage issues  and that is an understatement.
Geet needs to stand up to him, even just a lil bit would be nice.
nevertheless will wait n see how u further shape the ff.

no need to pm me on this as i m keeping this as part of my favorites tab.

TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
LOOOVED IT
cont soon
thanks for the pm
renjini263 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nyc part dear...plz continue soon nd PM me...
Gud job...😊
TanuDDian thumbnail
awesome part dear...
it is a really very mysterious...

loved it dear...

me waiting continue soon...
humazuban thumbnail
wow yaar i loved it dis was beautifulll dear plz update soon