IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loves.simi

hey guyz
to bring our show at the top u need to do some following things Smile
1.plz make da forum active by post topics

2.plz do nt bash any character n do nt make unhealthy topic

3.if u want to c KTLK in among top 5 in CM den plz keep it active.
4.start FF/SS/OS to keep da forum active.
5.post ur thots as topic.
plzz do dis :)

Sorry your  well intended   thread  went  haywire with kritz's fans being accused of not being active since they dont like to see with anyone else,  which was totally wrong. 

I agree more new ppl needed and more threads needed,  hope your effort  will work and  the forum crosses more pages Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arjuhisis

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "make da forum ACTIVE(edited) (Page 6)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

Originally posted by Armu4eva

@kavya & meera... i wish.. most fans are as mature as both of u..!! glad to hear ur thots... Thanks tanu :) and I too wish more ppl are mature like u in responding to posts:),  all kritz's fans are the same and they all like her show and her roles a lot.  only it is their convinience that makes them stay more on fb. 

Well i gave a reasoning for that.. also.. i m myself a member of Kritz fangroup on FB.. n i see regular updates on it..that makes me delighted Embarrassed n i understand ur desire or any fans for that matter to be on FB... u know m a diehard Ragini Khanna fan... but i dun get a chance to interact with her Cry tho we send her messages on FB n she responds.. but u all are lucky to get direct access to kritzEmbarrassed

I like Karanika together.. but i also want them to succeed in their new ventures..!! I was so touched.. seeing Kritz excitement for the show.. n she genuinely wants to expand her horizon...!! I pray for her success coz she deserves it.. she has beautifully adapted herself as Nidhi.. n m loving it..!!

@Fans reaction... Well m seeing Sanaya & Rati fans..rooting for her in their new shows.. n i hope we get to see lot of activity from Kritz fangroup too.. -  kritika and karan's fans are not that active on IF,  even during KMH2 times.  now when the forum is archived we hardly see a page or 2 go by in a day. 
each fan group is different.  

I m hopeful of more ppl joining in...n spreading the word about the show...Embarrassed .. n yes its an individuals choice.. which mode they chose to show support..!! We can only request..! So i m requesting the fans...Embarrassed 

PS: I am a big KSG fan.. n i m albeit proud of my phangirlism WinkLOL

Nice talking to u Kavya.. n hope to interact more in future also...

I will apologise if my words have hurt u in any way... Embarrassed

kavyasam

shaz2009

IF-Dazzler

shaz2009

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
I agree we need to keep the forum active as right now it's not as active as other forums.So people start posting as many topics and os's as u can.

arjuhi4evr

Goldie

arjuhi4evr

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
the rating has gone to 9...cmon guys plz hit d chaska meter..atleast ten tyms in a day!!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arjuhi4evr

the rating has gone to 9...cmon guys plz hit d chaska meter..atleast ten tyms in a day!!

Yh i do it almost every time i come to the forum.. but on CM hits wont help..

Discussion topics... polls ... articles.. FFs VMs.. everything is required...

Also we have to share links of this forum on FB n Google plus..they carry weightage too..Smile

shamil

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kavyasam

@kavya & meera... i wish.. most fans are as mature as both of u..!! glad to hear ur thots... Thanks tanu :) and I too wish more ppl are mature like u in responding to posts:),  all kritz's fans are the same and they all like her show and her roles a lot.  only it is their convinience that makes them stay more on fb. 

Well i gave a reasoning for that.. also.. i m myself a member of Kritz fangroup on FB.. n i see regular updates on it..that makes me delighted Embarrassed n i understand ur desire or any fans for that matter to be on FB... u know m a diehard Ragini Khanna fan... but i dun get a chance to interact with her Cry tho we send her messages on FB n she responds.. but u all are lucky to get direct access to kritzEmbarrassed

I like Karanika together.. but i also want them to succeed in their new ventures..!! I was so touched.. seeing Kritz excitement for the show.. n she genuinely wants to expand her horizon...!! I pray for her success coz she deserves it.. she has beautifully adapted herself as Nidhi.. n m loving it..!!

@Fans reaction... Well m seeing Sanaya & Rati fans..rooting for her in their new shows.. n i hope we get to see lot of activity from Kritz fangroup too.. -  kritika and karan's fans are not that active on IF,  even during KMH2 times.  now when the forum is archived we hardly see a page or 2 go by in a day. 
each fan group is different.  

I m hopeful of more ppl joining in...n spreading the word about the show...Embarrassed .. n yes its an individuals choice.. which mode they chose to show support..!! We can only request..! So i m requesting the fans...Embarrassed 

PS: I am a big KSG fan.. n i m albeit proud of my phangirlism WinkLOL

Nice talking to u Kavya.. n hope to interact more in future also... same here, I love all the articles you post and keep us up to date , thanks a lot for that.  :)

I will apologise if my words have hurt u in any way... Embarrassed  please dont .  they didnt. :) 

Armu4eva

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
@kavya- sorry if u felt offended coz I called u 'ji'
Ur friend actually cried reading my post??? although am surprised at that  I apologise for that too
Anyway didnt mean to hurt fans nor did I mean that forum is 'less active' due to u fans' faults. Just wanted them to be more omnipresent. After all I too have turned into a KK fan!
I here by promise not to talk to sensitive fans 
peace out

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evakavyasam

sakmhlove

sakmhlove

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
ok finally I get a reply from an ardent fanLOL 
(Tanuuu mission successWink)
@red- demoting kittu show???? when did I say that??? I have only said that her fans are not encouraging her properly in IF! and this forum is a big proof of what I saidSmile

@black- major flaw???? coz of  fast pace??? thank god its not going at a snail pace! I don't want to watch a show where half the episode is dedicated to the guy doing eye-locks with the girl  or holding her  waist or her duppata for another 10 minutes.
 I am sure there are thousands who can 'connect' to the story; after all its the remake of a cult show! 
Didnt understand how this looks like a teenage luv storyUnhappy
I think this show is definitely not ur type of show. By the way was KMH a very 'unique' show?Embarrassed 

ps- I have nothing against kittu fans; I have seen many wonderful fans here;
 was just trying to do my part to make the forum more active by making u people come here to comment. LOLWink
[/QUOTE]ist of all just tell where i wrote abt kmh?why u came with a comment on kmh?if u wan to make this forum active with fights by putting a comment like this? its not going to happen bcoz u were never a fan of kk before ktlk then how much u know abt kmh or karanika fans?abt kmh it was not a show it is a part of us.karanika fans r not divided. they r one.if u hav such a high opinion abt kittu fans then y u r targeting kittu fans?may b thousand of ppl can connect with story but there r also thousands of ppl who cannot. different ppl has different choices. in my comment i did not insult ktlk. i like this show. i just said that promo were compartively good n u cannot deny this.i also dont like snail pace but i also  will not admire this pace.well leave it.abt doing ur part to make forum active u can do it in other way other than blaming on sumone for no reason.my type of show? how u know its not my type of show?u r so good to make a image of anyone without knowing. ist u gave such a high opinion abt kittu fans n then u judged my liking n disliking. if i dont like fast pace story it means ktlk is not my type of show? wow such a good logic.asa honest viewer u should try to accept the flaws n if u think these r not flaws u should respect other opinion other than  saying its not ur type of show.i dont wan to start a fight here so lets end this convo here. happy viewing to u. i will support ktlk till last bcoz this is our kitoo show.

kavyasam

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.