sakmhlove

sakmhlove

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by Loves.simi

yep me think y dey dnt cm??
mayb dey dnt lyk MB'

Yh.. thats one big reason..  which is so mean.. actually...he n Kritz are looking picture perfect in the show.. but alas.. some ppl will never grow up OuchConfused
so bachhe log want only karan bhaiyya romancing krithika deediLOL
They should stop calling themselves  KK fans if they can't support and encourage their fav actress in which ever show she isTongue
The other show which airs during this time has its daily dose of falling, lifting, eye-laaks  plus a lead who can make them go 'isshhh' and 'ooohh'Tongue. Story  ho ya na ho no problemSilly
i m not agree with u over this thing. infact i guess karanika fans r supporting kitoo a lot.i know on i-f they r not active but it was also the same during kmh2 .during kmh2  too there were very less ppl on kmh forum.karanika fans r mostly on fb n u should see their support to kittoo in  ktlk .i m lucky my karanika has such sweetheart fans.i m die heart fan of karanika n i always wan to see kitoo with karan n its so difficult for me to see her without karan n my all frds say me i m d most possesive one abt karanika. i m not regular here but frm heart i think the best for this show.i support this show always. i feels happy when sumone say good abt this how n feel bad on hearing negative abt it. my all frds r seeing this serial regualrly.they do whatever a fan should do for their star. i dont remember anyone frm karanika fan used abusive words for this show only bcoz karan is not there. its true they wan to see kitloo with karan but demoting kitoo show is not in their farthest thoughts.what u said abt kk fans is absoultely wrong n personally it hurted me.dont pass a remark over anyone without bcoming very sure abt it.
     abt ktlk my honest opinion its good show but having major flaws. when promo came out it created a buzz.promo were really catching n left an everlasting impression but it is not same with show. it lacks sumthing now.they r rushing the story in such fast pace that a lot of ppl r not feeling connected to it.dialogues can b better at sum places n at sum places dialogues r good but situation is not appropriate. this is a complicated luv story due to age difference n they need to handle it in other way. they r showing lyk a teenager luv story which sumtym bcomes undigestible. will not deny even after having serious flaws it is unique show n has a lot of potenial.i m looking forward to it.
    abt this forum i will try to be active as much as possible.wan the best for kitoo.

Edited by sakmhlove - 17 October 2011 at 2:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "make da forum ACTIVE(edited) (Page 5)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
)
Originally posted by sakmhlove

i m not agree with u over this thing. infact i guess karanika fans r supporting kitoo a lot.i know on i-f they r not active but it was also the same during kmh2 .during kmh2  too there were very less ppl on kmh forum.karanika fans r mostly on fb n u should see their support to kittoo in  ktlk .i m lucky my karanika has such sweetheart fans.i m die heart fan of karanika n i always wan to see kitoo with karan n its so difficult for me to see her without karan n my all frds say me i m d most possesive one abt karanika. i m not regular here but frm heart i think the best for this show.i support this show always. i feels happy when sumone say good abt this how n feel bad on hearing negative abt it. my all frds r seeing this serial regualrly.they do whatever a fan should do for their star. i dont remember anyone frm karanika fan used abusive words for this show only bcoz karan is not there. its true they wan to see kitloo with karan but demoting kitoo show is not in their farthest thoughts.what u said abt kk fans is absoultely wrong n personally it hurted me.dont pass a remark over anyone without bcoming very sure abt it.
     abt ktlk my honest opinion its good show but having major flaws. when promo came out it created a buzz.promo were really catching n left an everlasting impression but it is not same with show. it lacks sumthing now.they r rushing the story in such fast pace that a lot of ppl r not feeling connected to it.dialogues can b better at sum places n at sum places dialogues r good but situation is not appropriate. this is a complicated luv story due to age difference n they need to handle it in other way. they r showing lyk a teenager luv story which sumtym bcomes undigestible. will not deny even after having serious flaws it is unique show n has a lot of potenial.i m looking forward to it.
    abt this forum i will try to be active as much as possible.wan the best for kitoo.
ok finally I get a reply from an ardent fanLOL 
(Tanuuu mission successWink)
@red- demoting kittu show???? when did I say that??? I have only said that her fans are not encouraging her properly in IF! and this forum is a big proof of what I saidSmile

@black- major flaw???? coz of  fast pace??? thank god its not going at a snail pace! I don't want to watch a show where half the episode is dedicated to the guy doing eye-locks with the girl  or holding her  waist or her duppata for another 10 minutes.
 I am sure there are thousands who can 'connect' to the story; after all its the remake of a cult show! 
Didnt understand how this looks like a teenage luv storyUnhappy
I think this show is definitely not ur type of show. By the way was KMH a very 'unique' show?Embarrassed 

ps- I have nothing against kittu fans; I have seen many wonderful fans here;
 was just trying to do my part to make the forum more active by making u people come here to comment. LOLWink

Edited by shamil - 17 October 2011 at 3:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mentallycrazyArmu4eva

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

Originally posted by moonkmh

thanks kavya di for puttng our words in ur post. We all luv kritz di n luvng ktlk too. Bt u knw exams n clg r being so hectic dis days so cnt cm for a lng tym in if. Wl surely try 2 b active here.

first preference should always be ur studies
I was just trying to instigate u fans to come here AND MAKE THE FORUM MORE ACTIVEWinkLOL
do ask others to press the chaska meter atleast if they dont have time to make commentsSmile
By the way I was never a fan of KK b4 but am simply loving her as Dr.NidhiClap

i undrestand what u r sayng. Ofcourse,we all want ktlk in high rank,bt its so disapointng dat dis week it hold nly 8th rank;-( n my all frnz dat frm kmh forum we always rate d metre whenevr we cm 2 if. Bt me too want 2 make dis forum active as u all.

shamil

allura

allura

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
guyz LOOK wht hpnd
our showz has GONE DOWN Shocked
this NOT done Angry
but jo ho gaya so ho gaya
letz brng it on top 5 next tym Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mentallycrazyArmu4evashamil

Filza.

IF-Rockerz

Filza.

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged

I know right! we need to  make the forum active. This show is amazing. each and every actor acts so well. The story is great. No OTT acting. No superficial stuff. It is realistic. I am loving it. And i think it is just going perfect. 

I have never seen Kritika's work before and as for MB, i have just watched him in movies and 'Sanjivani'  but in KTLK they both are doing a superb job. I think they have been flawless as actors here so far. Who can resist that smile of MB Embarrassed and Kritika is a fabulous actor too..  her expressions are Wow! 

Also i love the simplicity. 

And i have not seen DK (just heard about it) but KTLK has definitely got that something special that just pulls you. 

I think it deserves appreciation and TRPs.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evashamil

.FlamingDesire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.FlamingDesire.

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Don;t worry its just the beginning!

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
@shamil -   How  does  Forum   being inactive =  Kritz's  fans  fault ?

you dont have to throw a bait,  instigate to make them come, guess you dont know the fans hence you do not recognise their presence in it ,  go back to the first pages when the forum was opened and read the posts.  and they need not prove their support by making posts in the forum,   they comment on her fan club to show it.

why they want to access fb than IF is there convinience  there need not be any logic or compulsion for them to come here, they will make posts when they feel like making it.  you seem to have ignored the 'they support her on fb by commenting on her page and ktlk page'  part doesnt that tell that they support KTLK.  I see lot of likes for written updates  do they  all make posts and threads in the forum?   you cannot keep on saying that her fans dont like to see her with other actors than karan and cover it up by saying just wanted to make them come to forum, but will it make them stay? , when ktlk  news came out  she was applauded and wished luck for the success of the show.   go and see the thread made by some one saying MB is not a right choice for the show and you will see all Kritika fans supporting him there. 

what you did is instigate  Kritz's fans and hurt them by your comment, and made one of my friend Cry for being accused of not supporting her show.     

what tanu @sakmhlove  said is right,  I too expect more much more 'out of the box' treatment for this show especially when big names like Kamlesh Pandey and Mandir Devashtali are involved.   It should be made to look like a classic.  Show need not be in snail pace at the same time viewers should feel what the characters are feeling and if some of the viewers dont find it as effective as they thought it will be they can express, it has nothing to do with their love for KMH.   dont keep bringing KMH and Karan  into this.  and yes along with tanu I too think KMH was unique.  that doesnt mean  KTLK isnt.  it is just personal POVs.  do you know daily on hers and karan's page every article every news and pics  about KTLK , Kritika and Mohnish  are posted and it gets equal likes and supporting comments.  

about chaskameter , though I hit it everyday,  I dont care much abt it,  neither the show ranking nor the star rankings.  I would worry if  TRPs fall down,  that is the deciding factor. 

ps: please dont call me kavya'ji'. 

magical.Arjuhi

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

@kavya & meera... i wish.. most fans are as mature as both of u..!! glad to hear ur thots... Thanks tanu :) and I too wish more ppl are mature like u in responding to posts:),  all kritz's fans are the same and they all like her show and her roles a lot.  only it is their convinience that makes them stay more on fb. 

I like Karanika together.. but i also want them to succeed in their new ventures..!! I was so touched.. seeing Kritz excitement for the show.. n she genuinely wants to expand her horizon...!! I pray for her success coz she deserves it.. she has beautifully adapted herself as Nidhi.. n m loving it..!!

@Fans reaction... Well m seeing Sanaya & Rati fans..rooting for her in their new shows.. n i hope we get to see lot of activity from Kritz fangroup too.. -  kritika and karan's fans are not that active on IF,  even during KMH2 times.  now when the forum is archived we hardly see a page or 2 go by in a day. 
each fan group is different.  

Armu4eva

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.