Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
@kavya & meera... i wish.. most fans are as mature as both of u..!! glad to hear ur thots...

I like Karanika together.. but i also want them to succeed in their new ventures..!! I was so touched.. seeing Kritz excitement for the show.. n she genuinely wants to expand her horizon...!! I pray for her success coz she deserves it.. she has beautifully adapted herself as Nidhi.. n m loving it..!!

@Fans reaction... Well m seeing Sanaya & Rati fans..rooting for her in their new shows.. n i hope we get to see lot of activity from Kritz fangroup too..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamshamil...RamonaG....

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "make da forum ACTIVE(edited) (Page 4)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Tanu I threw a bait and only 2 of KK fans took itLOL
see if it had been about rati , shilpa , jenni or KSG , their fans would have jumped on my throat for making such a commentROFL
I still see her fans in KMH forum. Why don't they come here to improve IF ratings of her new show??Tongue

Edited by shamil - 17 October 2011 at 1:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva...RamonaG....

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

Tanu I threw a bait and only 2 of KK fans took itLOL
see if it had been about rati , shilpa , jenni or KSG , their fans would have jumped on my throat for making such a commentROFL
I still see her fans in KMH forum. Why don't they come here to improve IF ratings of her new show??Tongue

Oh lord.. those fangroups are awesome.. u really have to hand it to them ...Clap KSG n Rati ones i admire...die hard dedication and fandomClap

Well we can only ..try...if they dont support they will lose their opp. to see Kritika onscreen.. so they have to decide..whats for their benefit..Embarrassed

shamil...RamonaG....

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
exactingly Tanu
I didnt understand kavyaji's logic that it is easy to access 'fb than IF"
I mean its not like one has to catch a bus or a train to reach a far away destinationLOL. If one can access KMH IF , why should I believe they find it less easier to come to KTLK forum. I  mean one doesn't need a visa to come hereGeek

Armu4eva...RamonaG....

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
although i never watched KMH i think its silly and impractical to imagine that Kritika will do ONLY KMH all her life Ermm she wants to now expand her horizons and grow as an actress and very rightly so Thumbs Up

Armu4evashamil

moonkmh

IF-Sizzlerz

moonkmh

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Most of kritika and karan fans give reviews andcomments on their fb pages, lot of them are in awe of the show and want it to be big success and dont wish the show to end :) and all of them praise MB too. they find it easy to access fb than IF.
</div></font>
<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">wish everyone comes on IF as well and make the forum active as well with many topics and hit CM regularly. would love to see the show on top and get gr8 trps. </font>
<div><font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">a very few might be of the impression that kk and kk shld work together all the time, but not everyone thinks that way and I dont think that is the reason for kritz's fb fans not being here, they arenotactive in kmh2 forum either. </font>
<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>

thanks kavya di for puttng our words in ur post. We all luv kritz di n luvng ktlk too. Bt u knw exams n clg r being so hectic dis days so cnt cm for a lng tym in if. Wl surely try 2 b active here.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

exactingly Tanu

Well one reason culd b Karanika interact with their fans on FB.. so it feels more CLOSER to the stars.. tho i interact with MB on FB too. .but i wuld also wanna spam the forum  n make it a success ..to show my admiration for MB Embarrassed .. same way for Kritz..

Lets wait n watch... in the meantime... lets attack the forum.. n show the after effects of AshNi romance Embarrassed

shamil...RamonaG....

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonkmh

thanks kavya di for puttng our words in ur post. We all luv kritz di n luvng ktlk too. Bt u knw exams n clg r being so hectic dis days so cnt cm for a lng tym in if. Wl surely try 2 b active here.
first preference should always be ur studies
I was just trying to instigate u fans to come here AND MAKE THE FORUM MORE ACTIVEWinkLOL
do ask others to press the chaska meter atleast if they dont have time to make commentsSmile
By the way I was never a fan of KK b4  but am simply loving her as Dr.NidhiClap

Armu4eva...RamonaG....

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.