shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loves.simi

@tanu-i hope i can sprd da hype of ktlk
@shamil-i hv nthr idea
strt ff/ss/os to make da forum active;)
sorry, I just don't want any FFs to ruin the beautiful story that is going to blossom on my tv screenEmbarrassed
even if I try my hand on writing an FF or OS, it will most probably turn into a comedyCool

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "make da forum ACTIVE(edited) (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

allura

allura

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
@shamil-but if u pen dwn it beautifully den hpfully wl nt turn into comedy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RooOhani

i can't daily work here ,hope this show get bst trp
thats okSmile
but do visit the forum when u have time and don't forget to hit the chaska meter

allura

allura

allura

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
@roohan-yeah do visit da forum whn u get tymů

anshul_002

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
i agree with u..we need to be more active to get KTLK forum going speedly and also to make it enjoyable

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiSh

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shamil

so bachhe log want only karan bhaiyya romancing krithika deediLOL
They should stop calling themselves  KK fans if they can't support and encourage their fav actress in which ever show she isTongue
The other show which airs during this time has its daily dose of falling, lifting, eye-laaks  plus a lead who can make them go 'isshhh' and 'ooohh'Tongue. Story  ho ya na ho no problemSilly

seriously.. how can they call themselves true fans.. when they wont support their stars???

they did the same thing for pyaar ka bandhan. .no one watched n all prayed for the show to end.. 

so mean Ouch  look at ronit roy fans.. or hiten or ram kapoor.. they support their stars thru everything..n with everyone...even shweta tiwari and sakshi tanwar fans..!! 

Edited by Armu4eva - 16 October 2011 at 11:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamil...RamonaG....

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Most of kritika  and karan fans  give  reviews and comments  on their  fb pages,  lot of them  are in awe of the show and want it to be big success and dont wish the show to end :)  and  all of them praise MB too.  they find it easy to access fb than IF. 

wish everyone comes on IF as well and make the forum active as well with many topics and hit CM regularly.  would love to see the show on top and get gr8 trps.

a very few might be of the impression that kk and kk shld work together all the time,   but not everyone thinks that way and I dont think that is the reason  for kritz's fb fans not being here,  they are not active in kmh2 forum either.  

Edited by kavyasam - 16 October 2011 at 1:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4evashamilArjuhisis

KaranKittu4eva

Goldie

KaranKittu4eva

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">Most of kritika and karan fans give reviews andcomments on their fb pages, lot of them are in awe of the show and want it to be big success and dont wish the show to end :) and all of them praise MB too. they find it easy to access fb than IF.
</div></font>
<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">wish everyone comes on IF as well and make the forum active as well with many topics and hit CM regularly. would love to see the show on top and get gr8 trps. </font>
<div><font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">a very few might be of the impression that kk and kk shld work together all the time, but not everyone thinks that way and I dont think that is the reason for kritz's fb fans not being here, they arenotactive in kmh2 forum either. </font>
<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>

Was actually just going to respond the same. Whenever Kritika writes anything on her FB about KTLK sooo many ppl comment n like it so i hope they would help out here on IF too. As a true Kk fan i always would support her and everyone fan of her should. I'm sure they watch the show. But I am truely loving ktlk not only for Kittu but for MB n the unique storyline. But i'll surely spread the world. It is Meera by the way:)

shamil

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.