OMG! after six years...

AamiraWilson thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have met my childhood friend recently. Well, guess what ? You will never believe it, I got one of the biggest shock of my life.    Standing in front of me was Anita!   WELL...

I don't know if u guyz, my forum friends, will believe me or not but its true. We both have changed a lot   in these 6 years but look a like of Anita! Ditto. I doubt you will be able to believe me with all the prediction going around the forum of Anita coming back. It is completely understandable. I wish I could share some pics but u know that's not possible.😭
LOL! 😆I was asking her if she were a fan of SNS. She replied in affirmative. She also knows she looks like the actress portraying Anita's character. Funny I should say, she likes Gopi more. She loves Gopi's character. She adds she won't mind if her significant other resembles M. Nazim.😛
She thinks she is also perfect for becoming the actress's understudy. 😍  ok, I have uploaded a pic with her permission or should i say request?😆 Let us know what u guys think?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Edited by Madvoot - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AamiraWilson thumbnail
Aw! No responses. Well, my friends with me n she says I can post her pic. A comparison pic with the real Anita. She and I will be posting it in a while on my main post. Do let me know what u think. She is so proud of herself. 😆 
vaasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😃wooo that's tooo good😃.so now can u tell somthing abut the up coming track??????????????plz plz😃 atleast a clue
AamiraWilson thumbnail
Originally posted by: vaasanthi

😃wooo that's tooo good😃.so now can u tell somthing abut the up coming track??????????????plz plz😃 atleast a clue

What i have heard that Anita might be coming back! But I'm not sure where or when. Well it is vital for cementing the Gohem relationship. So, I;m looking forward to that track. But first Rashi the witch is gonna get caught and her marriage truth revealed. Maybe n 30th October ME.

Oh, i'm about to post my frndz pic on my main post. Comment on it, please.😉
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well, well, well Madvoot ... what a coincidence! what timing too! A mega OMG!!
AamiraWilson thumbnail
Originally posted by: swasthi

Well, well, well Madvoot ... what a coincidence! what timing too! A mega OMG!!

Yeah! Don't u think they look a like? 
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Madvoot

Yeah! Don't u think they look a like? 

She sure does!
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The likeness is uncanny Madvoot, well done for spotting it and showing us the pictures.