Dharampatni

New Article - Harshad Chopda *Spoiler*

sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks for sharing...

Sometimes I wonder... if I should happy or unhappy reading such news... Happy that HC is being mentioned or

Unhappy that we dont get any new info.. it is all known information which they keep recycling using different words!
Edited by sam123_0 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awww sam poor you 🥺 ... kul "new" info wala article aaya tou tha 🤣

Am sending you a PM uska abhi key abhi jawab chahye
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago
thnx 4 d article!!! but know everything bout him, nothing new!!
april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nothing new same information.  Thanks for the articleEdited by april10 - 12 years ago
sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thnx 4 sharing...though its already known..
sparkling-star thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even though It's nothing new .. Whenever I read these types of news I feel soo happy for him .. How his journey as an actor shaped up. I used to watch 'Mamta when I was waay younger but I remember a little .. After seeing some videos about him .. I never watched LRL .. but I heard it was a good show .. 
I first remember seeing him in Amber Dhara clearly though .. I was like really small but me and cousins who used to live with me though he was reallly cute! 😳 .. But then he got replaced by some other guy .. 😡 .. I kinda forgot about him .. But then Kis Desh happened. And seriously in the beggining Kis Desh was one of the bestest dramas ever. I used to love watching it .. Even though it had some major dips .. But hey .. Which drama doesn't? I was kinda pissed when Kis desh ended .. But I eventually got over it. 
And then Tere Liye happened .. (Don't kill me 😆) I thought it was a kid's show when I first saw it .. But then I realized that it wasn't when they showed Harshiya in the cover when commercials occured .. 😳 
And I was kinda confused but then I watched it daily caused it happened @10 everyday here. And I was totally in love with the title song .. Even the people who played the kids did an excellent job..! And throughout watching the story I fell in love with Taanu more and more .. And then it ended soo suddenly .. 👎🏼 .. I was really angry .. I thought they changed the timing but .. NOOO. But I had school .. so I concentrated on that .. It was not until summer that after falling in love IPKKND and the loss of Tere Liye urged me to serach them up in the internet .. And I guess I found a whole new world here. 🤣 .. India-forums. All over the place there were so much stuff about indian television dramas .. LOL. On youtube .. everywhere. I found out the reasons why Kis desh and Tere Liye ended .. ( 🥺 ) .. 
And thats how India-forums happened .. Haha I don't if its bad or good but in like 3 monthes I found out about all these people from the television industry .. Things I could have never imagined. 😎 
And here I am .. Harshad is one of the main reasons of joining india-forums along with Anupriya and Tere Liye and probably even watching 'Dharampatni ..  

Sorry guys for wrting soo much .. Just had the urge to share my thoughts. 😳 .. You might think this girl's crazy but oh well.. 😈
Edited by sparkling-star - 12 years ago