Users

Frequent Posters

allura thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@rajeevsurbhi:aww dat was such a lovely ending…cnt w8 4 monday
abhishekstixgen thumbnail
well till date most of the sequences aired on ktlk are similar to dhoop kinarey but the latter was a very short drama...hence most of the sequences were not elongated.for eg after being reprimanded by the senior doc,zoya of dk makes up her mind to serve the hospital efficiently because she is touched by the fact that dr ahmer believes in her and wants her to perform...
the handshake etc dont feature in the original...well some of the dialogues are the same...

but the remarkable thing about both ktltk and dk is that they produce diff effects once u ahv watched them...dk tugs at your heart,its poignant ,the potaryal is so realistic that u feel that u could hav a similar story and ktlk promises to deliver much more...it reinforces the belief that inspite of present day opinions of people abt perfect love,sincere pure love is when it happens without contemplating on propriety...

and the end is happy..very short scene but uplifting in dk...
allura thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@abhi:beautifully wr8n
thnx 4 gvn such an awesum answer
i hope da concept remains same but i dnt want exact copy of dk :)
arnav123 thumbnail
I watched "Dhoop Kinaray" TV series at the time of 90's. Me and my family love to watch that time. Few days back I purchased the original VCD from website www.Moviemart.in . This took me back to the old-memories of 90's. Dhoop kinaray is one of perfect drama series I have ever seen. I got to know from one of my friend abut the remake of Dhoop Kinaray, named" Kuch toh log kahenge". This is also a awesome TV serial. All the characters in Dhoop Kinarey are famous like Zoya Khan. I am Loving It.

Edited by arnav123 - 12 years ago
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
well DK was a 13 episode drama and ya in pak then, physical contact between the leads was not allowed...just a hand holding moment was there and one elbow holding moment

and the end is the most mesmerizing ever i saw on any drama...the dialogue just blow my mind always and the intensity...

i really wanna see that bond between ashu n nidhi...they will be too rocking :))))

keep watching KTLK

luv ya
ana
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@abhi...

Beautifully written...

Yes DK was more poignant and KTLK is more for entertainment...

My friend's mum has just got me the DVD and I intend to watch it all over again...

I found it very beautifully done because it was short and sweet and did not delve at all into the physical aspect of the relationship...

The ending was so very sweet and touching...Just these words...na main kahin ja raha hoon aur na tum kahin ja rahi ho...and Ahmer just held her arm and spoke these words...Awww it was so moving...
Edited by Mehek25 - 12 years ago
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey I had posted a request for summary of DK in pak forum and a gal sent me...if you like u can either chek that post or I can post it here...lemme know