Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged

sorry post duplicated

Edited by Arjuhisis - 22 October 2011 at 3:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sar786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF L.O.F Discontinued (Page 7)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

love.1

love.1

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Day Dreaming She has finally realised she loves him...!

Hate Gauri... bet she's the one that causes the misunderstandings between Arjun and Arohi causing a breakdown in their friendship! But I also think Arjun didnt feel the same way about Arohi... hmmm what could be the cause of a separation between two friends who live for one another!
Please update soon... I really want to know what happened!!!
Awesome update thanks...!
Update soon
Thanks

sar786

veds_6791

IF-Rockerz

veds_6791

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
AWESOME UPDATE!!

sar786

-wild-

IF-Dazzler

-wild-

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
awsome fic

keep it up honey

thnx for the pm

sar786

arohi_arjun

Goldie

arohi_arjun

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
it was awesome update.. So arohi is in love with arjun and she confused...
I bet that it Arjun who tug her at the end...  Why did u have to bring Gauri.. hate her

sar786

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
SAR,

PLEASE TRY TO GIVE US AN UPDATE OF THIS FF ON OUR KRITZ B'DAY (25th OCTOBER). LETS ENJOY THE DAY BY READING AN UPDATE OF ALL FFs IN THIS FORUM.

thanks,
priya

sar786

-Babelicious-

IF-Dazzler

-Babelicious-

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sar786

[QUOTE=..Aisha..]

Woaa i am loving this fic! Nice start dear but don't u feel like wasn't it short uh i am getting greedy update asap BTW there maid name is "Taliya"? Whats Talia Oh yeah Talia, ClappingLOL Clapping for u!  U made Karan Arohi's bro hmm not fair anyways continue soon!! Why is gauri here Oho have she born in a family which have a close relation to hadis :p No Gauri :'(

Ok i know u will b busy u have to gave more time to ur family as u r married but huh pls update ok ! will be w8ing

Clapfor u writing it impressed me Wink

haha lol i love how u flatter me aisha..im so blushing rite now hahahaLOL ...yeah her name is talia(talya)Confused i got it frm disney channel wizards of waverly place lol im a thief but d name is soo cute.
yes i didnt want him in thier love triangleDead  ...btw what is hadis ? i dont know hindi so goodConfusedEmbarrassed ..yes being married is a handfull sumtimes but dont worri ur cute self i'll update infact im editing the next part rite now.will post soon..thats wat writers do leave u at cliffhanger and short updates for u 2 crave for dem..i kno i hate dat 2 but wat do u doErmm lol tnx for commenting really like the attentionWinkBlushing[/QUOTE}

Edited by ..Aisha.. - 22 October 2011 at 3:14pm

sar786

sar786

sar786

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjuhisis

SAR,

PLEASE TRY TO GIVE US AN UPDATE OF THIS FF ON OUR KRITZ B'DAY (25th OCTOBER). LETS ENJOY THE DAY BY READING AN UPDATE OF ALL FFs IN THIS FORUM.

thanks,
priya

ok i will try my very best Smile

Arjuhisis

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.