Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

FF L.O.F Discontinued (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 41

guzaarish

Groupbie

guzaarish

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
so this is in the past that arohi realised her love...hmm...so you'll be back to present after this?

the story is being narrated by someone isn't it??

is Arjun really interested in the G Stupid??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sar786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF L.O.F Discontinued (Page 6)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sar786

sar786

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guzaarish

so this is in the past that arohi realised her love...hmm...so you'll be back to present after this?

the story is being narrated by someone isn't it??

is Arjun really interested in the G Stupid??

yep its in the past for a few parts and then back to present and ...then
 in flashback mode for some memories.yes the story is narrated by someone. yes sadly he is very interested in herDead ...sorry if i disappoint u but a good love story isnt complete without a villian Evil Smile keep reading for more will try to post soon,im kind of under the weather these daysDisapprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

guzaarishMsFuzzybear69Arjuhisis

sar786

sar786

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticlover

oh god arohi loves arjun and he has no clue!
why did that gauri came there?
oh now she will mk prblms?
is that gauri the reason they got separated for 3 yrs?
did arjun said he didn't love her and that's the reason they got separated?
too many questions in my head!
u knw i hv a gud frnd named gauri and really didn't like it wen gauris in arjuhi stories do sthg bad becoz the real one is so sweet!
and hey tnx 4 the pm and continue pmng me!
update soon!

soo many nice questions hmm LOL guess u have to wait 2 find out moreWink

sorry bout the gauri character but dont worri she isnt ur sweet gauri lol

mysticlover

-Babelicious-

IF-Dazzler

-Babelicious-

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged

Woaa i am loving this fic! Nice start dear but don't u feel like wasn't it short uh i am getting greedy update asap BTW there maid name is "Taliya"? Whats Talia Oh yeah Talia, ClappingLOL Clapping for u!  U made Karan Arohi's bro hmm not fair anyways continue soon!! Why is gauri here Oho have she born in a family which have a close relation to hadis :p No Gauri :'(

Ok i know u will b busy u have to gave more time to ur family as u r married but huh pls update ok ! will be w8ing

Clapfor u writing it impressed me Wink

Edited by ..Aisha.. - 22 October 2011 at 1:31am

sar786

sar786

sar786

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Aisha..

Woaa i am loving this fic! Nice start dear but don't u feel like wasn't it short uh i am getting greedy update asap BTW there maid name is "Taliya"? Whats Talia Oh yeah Talia, ClappingLOL Clapping for u!  U made Karan Arohi's bro hmm not fair anyways continue soon!! Why is gauri here Oho have she born in a family which have a close relation to hadis :p No Gauri :'(

Ok i know u will b busy u have to gave more time to ur family as u r married but huh pls update ok ! will be w8ing

Clapfor u writing it impressed me Wink

haha lol i love how u flatter me aisha..im so blushing rite now hahahaEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL ...yeah her name is talia(talya)Confused i got it frm disney channel wizards of waverly place lol im a thief but d name is soo cute.
yes i didnt want him in thier love triangleDead  ...btw what is hadis ? i dont know hindi so goodConfusedEmbarrassed ..yes being married is a handfull sumtimes but dont worri ur cute self i'll update infact im editing the next part rite now.will post soon..thats wat writers do leave u at cliffhanger and short updates for u 2 crave for dem..i kno i hate dat 2 but wat do u doErmm lol tnx for commenting really like the attentionWinkBlushing

-Babelicious-

sar786

sar786

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged

Chapter 2: 3yrs past FB continued

Arohi: "Oh no di I can't be in love with him'with Arjun" she said past the lump forming in her throat and tears threatening to spill out off her eyes any minute. "What have I done?" she said softly as she sat on the edge of the bed.

Rashi:"Finally!!" she said throwing her hands in the air. "Oh thank you god! I promise to be more nice to people" she said jumping up and down in joy.

Arohi:"What! You're happy! OMG! rashi, you can't be serious. I'm going through the biggest crisis of my life where I've committed the most sinful act and you're supporting it! I can't believe this" she said in disbelief.

Rashi:"oh just calm down drama queen arohi. You did nothing wrong and I've been waiting forever for this.

Arohi: this?! What this? This isn't happening. EVER! Gosh you're no help I'm outta here.

Rashi: "no no no wait aru!! Look I'm sorry okay?"

Arohi: "for?"

Rashi: "for celebrating your sorrow and misery. I'm a horrible friend she said pouting...come let's sit and talk...Tell me exactly how you feel" she said literally dragging stubborn arohi to her bed. From the 1st looks of rashi you would probably be fooled into thinking she was an actual psychiatrist not a fashion designer. "Look I know you think it's wrong but it isn't sweety ,I mean look at me and your bro. we're best friends and we fell in love, we broke the law. It just happened..it's inevitable' everyone knows that"

Arohi:"yeah everyone besides me she cribbed.and besides u know arjun and I don't think that way about each other I mean ewww gross!!! He's like my bro. my brother from another mother.we're practically twins'fraternal of course."

Rashi: "no arohi!! He's my brother and your best friend, who freakishly shares everything in common with you! gosh now you're making me crazy"

Arohi: "see what I mean!! Ughhh!!! I hate my life sometimes! Why me huh?" she questioned burying her face in a pillow.

Rashi: "ok let's talk for real"

Arohi then related her plight to rashi. Every inch if what was going on in her confused brain, she felt the weight lifted from her shoulders as she finished only to drop back again when she realized what was actually going on with her, she was in love with arjun, no doubt about it. Rashi in turn helped her to clear some of her confusion while advising her on how to control herself and feelings. She felt like slapping herself silly for helping arohi against this wonderful love-story in the making and for telling her to keep some distance from arjun as to decrease the tension and tendencies she was feeling towards him.but what could she do. Her love for aru and their friendship overrode her joy of them being together and she wasn't and could never give her wants preference over others.

Arohi: " you're right rashi, he's just an infatuation, a silly harmless crush and I was just afraid of losing my best friend that's why I was acting this way, it's not love she said' phew glad that's cleared.im sure I'll be back to normal in no time, just gotta control my hormones." she clarified.

Rashi: "no arohi that's not what I meant." She barked irritated.

Arohi: "I know di, but it's the truth" she said holding her by her shoulders. "Wow I think I just had a breakthrough... An intervention if u may call it.wow this is gr8!" she squealed squeezing rashi in for a hug.

And she was back to her normal bubbly self. But rashi knew this was no lame infatuation, it was real and true, arohi was just in denial. And it was normal for her to be. She hoped and prayed she realized it sooner rather than later.

Arohi kept repeating it over and over trying to convince herself and so far it was working, she started to feel much better, more positive.

rashi: "keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel any better but it'll never go away..That easily of course... Saying the last part under her breath. She mentally cursed herself as arohi danced around the room, she felt like digging a hole and burying herself but then she thought about her family and her future hubby and how much she would miss them and her wedding was just 3 weeks away. No! She couldn't do that to everyone.She was broken away from her dreamy thoughts by a knock on her bedroom door

Rashi: "Come in! And Purvi popped her head in.

Purvi: "hey di u busy? There's something I need to talk to you about, well it's about SA'" and she stopped midway seeing arohi. "Oh di you're here too. What are you doing here? Any problem?" She said a little too nervously.

By this time she stopped her chant about arjun not wanting anyone to know besides rashi...

Arohi: " I could ask you the same thing". She said looking suspiciously at her little sister's face.

Rashi interrupted just in time as Purvi looked like she was gonna spill the beans after arohi's intimidating stare.

Rashi: "Now now my lovelies you know the rules, whatever is said in my office stays here within these walls and between me and  cutey karu" she said cuddling her teddy bear Karan gifted her for her bday. " It's doctor/patient confidentiality u know!" she stated proudly and they all burst out laughing joining her on the bed rolling till tears  reached their eyes.

Rashi: " no guys jokes apart.im serious. Arohi I think your time is up I need to see purvi now."

Arohi: "hey that's not fair!" she said in fake anger. "So your kicking me out ,after I spilled my heart to u." she stated dramatically stifling a laugh and finally said, "sure di, I feel much better now. Thanx!" she said giving her a quick hug and a peck on the cheek before standing up to head out. "But can I take one sec of your time? It's important she said signaling her towards the door. "If it's ok with purvz of course" she said winking

Purvi: "sure di take your time I'm here."

Rashi: " what's up babes? Anymore probz ?"

Arohi:  "actually no, just a small request. Umm well di... You know about my problem I'm having well NO one should know about this right?"

Rashi: "what did I say aru?! Of course not sweetie. But I do have to say one thing when the time comes and I have to save your life by revealing the truth u better let me ok? Now give me permission!" she demanded in a serious tone.

Arohi: "ermm okay'" she said shrugging her shoulders "but I'm sure there will never be such a situation so you're sworn to secrecy"

Rashi: "okies deal I promise" she said holding her hand over her heart.

Arohi: "mwah! Love u di gotta go. It's getting pretty late I got college tomorrow unless u wanna take my place, get ur medical degree and officially become a psychiatrist. I'm sure daddu won't mind at least someone responsible will fulfill his wish and who better than his future intelligent bahu" she added sweetly as she stepped into the hallway.

Rashi: "nice try but it's gonna take a lot more buttering up to get your wish. See ya wouldn't wanna be ya" she smirked while closing the door.

And on that note she quickly descended the stairs but not quick enough as she heard a door fly open and felt something or rather someone tug at her elbow. To be continued'

excuse the mistakes..will pm later its 5 am im tiredSleepy happy reading!

Edited by sar786 - 22 October 2011 at 3:01am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

pratimajoshikmh-all_d_waylove.1Cutiee_Ashh-anzaeram-cloud.9MsFuzzybear69KaranKundra4Eva...Sheher...artaKarnika007MsSweetheart96shruti-lovemysticlover-wild-mIsHeZ.x.vrshn.veds_6791Arjuhisis...vibha...brainychild92

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
resv

me fist :D *that too after ages lol*

this update was damn beautiful!!

it was arjun right?? the one who tugged at aru's arm??

Edited by -vrshn- - 22 October 2011 at 3:06am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sar786kmh-all_d_wayshruti-love

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 22 October 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
reserved

wow nice update sara
luving rashi
pls continue sooonn

Edited by Arjuhisis - 22 October 2011 at 3:53am

sar786

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.