FF L.O.F Discontinued (Page 40)

Post Reply New Post

Page 40 of 41

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 21 February 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
sara - where r u? update sooon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF L.O.F Discontinued (Page 40)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arjuhisis

IF-Sizzlerz

Arjuhisis

Posted: 26 March 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
where are u sara??????

AAKMH2

IF-Rockerz

AAKMH2

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged

where r u girl

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Omg I was finding the link of this ff n forget name too
Plz dear update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

mysticlover

IF-Dazzler

mysticlover

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
does anyone know where is sara? i am kinda missing this ff! 

.vrshn.

pratimajoshi

pratimajoshi

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
great

sar786

sar786

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
hey guys,how u doing? well i know u havent heard from me inna while more like 5 months to be exact.
well i just wanna say thanks for all ur concern about me i saw and read all of ur scraps/comments/messages etc.thanx so much,you'll have been gr8 friends to me and welcomed me to the forum with open arms.thanx again.
i did leave the forum for a while,i was going thru something really challenging and its personal so i wont reveal what is is exactly but i couldnt write my ff/ss/os'S anymore due to my problem.i just dont have a mind for it anymore and i cant concentrate on it so i havent written since my last update.i'm having a really tough time tryin to 4get u all and my writing but i cant and i'm sorry if i disappointed u guys.u dont deserve it.unfortunately these things happen in life,i will not be on IF anymore and neither on the forum and i will be removing all my works on the forum as well. iknow i said the 1st time when i was going to write L.O.F that i dont like when writers leave work incomplete and discontinue but i just cant help this one.thanx again for being there for me in tough times and encouraging me but i really cant be here right now.i dont think i'll ever come back on the forum sadly.i need to be with my family now and think of my future ahead.
thanx to all my wondeful friends.love u guys.bye muah!
Sara Khan.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.xAAKMH2Angel4KMH.BI

.vrshn.

IF-Rockerz

.vrshn.

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
i dont know what to say... I loved every bit of your work. You're an amazing writer! Do take writing as a serious option in future.. Be strong.. I wish you loads of good luck...

AAKMH2

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.