Omg I was finding the link of this ff n forget name too
Plz dear update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

mysticlover IF-Dazzler
mysticlover
mysticlover

Posted: 22 May 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
does anyone know where is sara? i am kinda missing this ff! 

.vrshn.

pratimajoshi Newbie
pratimajoshi
pratimajoshi

Posted: 25 May 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
great
sar786 Senior Member
sar786
sar786

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
hey guys,how u doing? well i know u havent heard from me inna while more like 5 months to be exact.
well i just wanna say thanks for all ur concern about me i saw and read all of ur scraps/comments/messages etc.thanx so much,you'll have been gr8 friends to me and welcomed me to the forum with open arms.thanx again.
i did leave the forum for a while,i was going thru something really challenging and its personal so i wont reveal what is is exactly but i couldnt write my ff/ss/os'S anymore due to my problem.i just dont have a mind for it anymore and i cant concentrate on it so i havent written since my last update.i'm having a really tough time tryin to 4get u all and my writing but i cant and i'm sorry if i disappointed u guys.u dont deserve it.unfortunately these things happen in life,i will not be on IF anymore and neither on the forum and i will be removing all my works on the forum as well. iknow i said the 1st time when i was going to write L.O.F that i dont like when writers leave work incomplete and discontinue but i just cant help this one.thanx again for being there for me in tough times and encouraging me but i really cant be here right now.i dont think i'll ever come back on the forum sadly.i need to be with my family now and think of my future ahead.
thanx to all my wondeful friends.love u guys.bye muah!
Sara Khan.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mIsHeZ.xAAKMH2Angel4KMH.BI

.vrshn. IF-Rockerz
.vrshn.
.vrshn.

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
i dont know what to say... I loved every bit of your work. You're an amazing writer! Do take writing as a serious option in future.. Be strong.. I wish you loads of good luck...

AAKMH2

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index