Of Padosi politics-Article

Posted: 12 years ago

http://www.asianage.com/life-and-style/padosi-politics-942

Yeh jo life hai na life, it's very, very short. And when, in this short life, koi aise cheez aati hai jo dil ko touch kar jaye, it becomes BPHD — Bahut Pyaari, Hamari Dulari. So when people mess around with our BPHDs, they cannot escape Bhagwan and TRPs ka prakop.

Jaise every nubile nymphet who heaves her bosom to dhak-dhak is not Madhuri Dixit, and every lanky lambu who drinks bhang is not AB, vaise hi Kuch Toh Log Kahenge (Sony) is just a thakeli and thanda copy of our BPHD — Dhoop Kinare.
Ab zara pause mariye and sochiye: Kya Bharat desh mein all saas-bahus have become best friends? Is every simpering thing in ghaghra safe from Thakurs? Nahin na, then why have our TV geniuses turned their attention to this 25 saal purana gem we got from our Pakistani
bhai-behen? If you are meri tarah intelligent, khubsoorat and of a certain vintage, you would have surely rented VHS tapes and watched Dhoop Kinare. If you are not, then, well, so sorry.
Anyway, Dr Ahmer Ansari (Rahat Kazmi) was our thinking, hurting, Amitabh Bachchan; the Zanzeer variety whose eyes didn't smile. And we were all Dr Zoya Khan (Marina Khan); silly, funny and madly in love with the much older Dr Ahmer. He was the man Indian middle class women lusted after. And the credit for that goes to Haseena Moin's brilliant writing and Sahira Kazmi's sensitive direction and discerning casting. As required, we hated Dr Sheena, and adored Baba, Fasee, Anji and, of course, Dr Irfan. We lived with them, laughed with them and wept with them. Many lives would have turned out differently if Zoya hadn't got Ahmer in the end. And we have since been looking for our Ahmer.
And what do we get after so many years. Mohnish Behl? Hello? Can anyone lust after him? Koi hai? No. And that roly poly Kritika Kamra may be wholesome and fulsome, but she doesn't have even a hint of liberation and charm that Dr Zoya carried just in her crazy haircut.
So why then this daily waterboarding in the guise of Kuch Toh Log...? Mujhe khufia sources se pata laga hai that this is a saazish. Hamare external affairs walle babus and mantris have failed so miserably in getting even a "sorry bhai" letter from their Pakistani counterparts that they have now decided to employ this episodic torture, to . The idea is to annoy and irritate Pakistani people and hukumat so that they will sign anything, return everything and jail anybody just to make us stop.
Arre, maine Kuch Toh Log... ke three episodes dekhe and I was ready to say Ok, Tata to this world. So I went to YouTube and started watching Dhoop Kinare. Twenty-five years on, I'm still hooked.

Sorry If already posted..I checked it on 2 pages but didn't found it so posted!
Aila such a rude article...whoever wrote..needs to get his/her eyes checked...Everyone in this forum is drooling on MB...n Kritz is so cute... seriously...whats up wit ppl...😡

TFS

Such a harsh article but that person thinks MB and Kritz are nothing compared to DK actors...see we are different😆...n and that person should get a life as MB and Kriz are just best together and they are so admirable,superb and gracious together ...KTLK Rocks...

Thats really mean!!!!

I dun think this person actually watches the show!!!!!
Anyways we luv this show and MB and of course our darling Kritz!!!!!
🤣 🤣
I think the writer of this article is very much jealous with KTLK's and MB/kritika's popularity..
If the dogs are barking let them bark..
everybody chill n enjoy the show
Oh god,hw cn any1 wrote lyk dis. U luv dk,dats ok bt dat didnt gv u ryt 2 say anythng abt ktlk. N i dnt knw hw was dk,bt 4 me ktlk is jst too gud. N MB sir n kittu is jst rockng all d way.
looks like an article by a frustrated DK fan👎🏼
and what does he/she mean by  " Can anyone lust after him (MB)?"
didnt know DK fans 'lusted after' "Rahat  Kazmi, the sweet Dr.Ahmer. 
Well we KTLK fans of course don't 'lust' MB, we admire him for his acting skill just the way we had admired Kazmi ji
*edited my first sentence coz I feel I was wrong😳
Edited by shamil - 12 years ago
ouch
so rude yar
who's the one who wrote this
its really like starting a fire in fans

"The article begins with life is too short",So why to be so rude while writting an article which millions of people out there will be reading if one is not satisfied that's ok don't watch.
Each individuals has got there  own way of acting you can't expect their acting to be carbon copy.
But still we are liking lots and lots KUCH TOH LOG KAHENGE.