Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SilverFlame

SilverFlame

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL Hey Hey I did not say it..but Khushal  Tandon did.LOL.in the IF video LOL..didn't even know there was a video unitl I saw it and caught Nia and Khushal's cute interview.LOL.She said they were fightersROFL..and that this is how they are in real life too.LOLso does that mean that it is like Hum apke hain Kaun siblings..I guess so Wink..loved Salman /Madhuri there.Day Dreaming but but Viraat/Maanvi are doing total justice to the iconic screen-pair.Embarrassed..and one more good thing..there was no lonely docter in between the main couples..he was there somewhere but nobody cared to even ask him if he has a main role in the show .PHEWW Thank the Lord.LOL.He is an irritant.Sleepy

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjrubab1690..Labyrinth..Rach-dcxxXSejalXxx-Doppelganger-.hea.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Viraat+Maanvi=Salman+Madhuri" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rach-dc

IF-Rockerz

Rach-dc

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged

yes Sonuu, I saw that IV too. Isnt that cool? Our fighter coupleEmbarrassed. Totally agree that Khushal and Nia are doing complete justice to Virat and Manvi making a lot of us fall in love with this cute and spunky coupleHeart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rubab1690..Labyrinth..

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG just saw it..they are so damn cute offscreen..see I knew they were the couple in the show..thank god no unwanted docs between them.LOL

I can totaly imagine her singing..didi tera devar deewana for the sangeet now..ROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Labyrinth..Rach-dcNikki_Titli

Rach-dc

IF-Rockerz

Rach-dc

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

@Sejal -now me dreaming Manvi singing that tooLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Labyrinth..

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
^It will be EPIC.!Cv's give me this man.!LOL

..Labyrinth..

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
hai chota salman n choti madhuri,.completely gonna love dem,...me waiting waiting to c dem,...!!
madhvi n virat so adorable jodi!!

..Labyrinth..

tayabafarooqui

IF-Dazzler

tayabafarooqui

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
 guys i cant find the video .please some one post the link of that video here.

..Labyrinth..

sparkling-star

sparkling-star

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tayabafarooqui

guys i cant find the video .please some one post the link of that video here.
Here ya goo the link: 

This was also one of the videos that made me fall in love this this show .. They look like great offscreen freinds as well..! Embarrassed .. Really need more segments about them! Is there any way to contact SBS or SBB and all those other interview takers people? .. Really need segs on them .. I love how Nia says it all comes naturally in the show .. It seems to a really fun set. Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rubab1690..Labyrinth..tayabafarooqui-Doppelganger-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.