Posted: 12 years ago

SRK should've cast me'

Oct 11, 2011 - Reena Kapoor |

She is always in the limelight for the wrong reasons. Rakhi Sawant, who thrives on her "item numbers", has found another excuse to make news. Apparently, Rakhi feels that Shah Rukh Khan made a disastrous mistake by casting Kareena

Kapoor in the peppy Chammak Challo track from his upcoming film Ra.One. The opinionated item queen says that she is the ultimate item number girl. "I might sound pompous, but I really believe that I'm the eternal item number girl and the inevitable Chammak Challo of the industry. Shah Rukh should've ideally cast me in the song. Trust me, I'd have burnt the dance floor," she says.
Rakhi might have lost the opportunity of gyrating to the Ra.One track, but she is happy that the producers of Suniel Shetty's Loot approached her. She sounds extremely excited about Loot. "Dancing is something I'm passionate about. Moreover, dancing with two sexy men Govinda and Suniel Shetty only made the song look better," she adds.
Rakhi, who is known to be a drama queen, says that she is not pretentious and lives the way she is. "There are so many actresses in the industry who are good enough to be leading ladies. However, I'm known for my sex appeal and dance. I've always been the type who will call a spade a spade. I do not pretend to be someone I'm not," she asserts.
Certainly, she is not apologetic about her loudness. "I don't care about what people think of me. I follow my heart," she says. Rakhi says she is considering an image makeover. "I've always worn revealing clothes and done item numbers. But now I want to change that," she says adding that she has decided to not wear plunging necklines anymore. "I'm also going to be selective about the songs I choose henceforth. Be it Kareena or Katrina, every actress worth her name is busy doing item numbers. The idea is to titillate the audience. If they can get in my shoes, I too will go ahead and start acting in films," she says.
Rakhi thinks she can be a good actor as well. "I'm sure I am quite capable of giving a tough competition to the top actresses of the industry," she says at her entertaining best.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Easy_A thumbnail
Yeah, and I shoulda been America's Next Top Model. 
Chalo, yeh toh phir se shuro ho gayi. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: morsal_cute

Rakhi thinks she can be a good actor as well. "I'm sure I am quite capable of giving a tough competition to the top actresses of the industry," she says at her entertaining best.

^ Damn right she can give other actresses tough competition. That is, with all those W T F -ish interviews, she's ahead of everyone. πŸ˜†

Oh and since when are Govinda and Sunil Shetty 'sexy?' πŸ˜• Seems like missing the opportunity to be Bollywood's chamak challo has affected Rakhi in a very negative manner. Kab kya bolti hai...kuch samajh mein nahin aata. πŸ˜†
Edited by indn inn0cence - 12 years ago
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🀣

Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

Oh and since when are Govinda and Sunil Shetty 'sexy?' πŸ˜•

They have - or at least had - their female fan following. I remember there were girls crazy about them too, complete with posters and pics, shirtless images of Sunil and all. πŸ˜†

This was back in the late 80s and early/mid 90s of course.
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
'Trust me, I'd have burnt the dance floor'

Hahaha, she never failed to make me laugh πŸ˜†
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ewww!!!
Who is the moron who actually went to interview her and then even went on to post this trash in the paper !
Edited by togepe30 - 12 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
everybody makes mistakes rakhi what to do? im sure shah regrets signing kareena instead of u πŸ€£ πŸ€£ btw good morning! i hope ur not dreaming with ur eyes opened?!?!
sigh...now what to do...

when the poor guy wanted to cast u, u were too busy doing "rakhi kaa insaaf" and dilaoing justice to everyone...

bechara karta bhi toh kya...so he just compromised with bebo...

try to understand rakhi...
tell me seriously one person who cares abt her dance...everybody knows how she is surviving in this stupid industry. 

rakhi should ask mika to cast her in a song if she is so desperate.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
she has a lot of energy with her dancing and I love that. For sure she'll give tough competition in dancing with top actresses. It's just her face that scares me and her muslce is built like a man...lol if she looked normal...I wonder how she looked before plastic surgery someone do post a picture