Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

allura

allura

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
may i ask a quest i hvnt seen DK, so cn sm1 plz tl me da stry in breif and wht hpnd lastly?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Same or changed??? (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
The show being an ADAPTATION ..it definitely will not be a carbon copy.. n i dun want it either..!  I want to see KTLK...as how MB-KK play it... ! DK was ..is a classic for me n will stay so... but for KTLK.. m loving what i am seeing!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ALUJNA21

sur.

Goldie

sur.

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
I dont want mallika to turn negative like sheena...i want her to remain a positve character,a caring friend and a strong woman...turning into a complete negative character will be an insult of her sacrifice..i want her sacrifice to be respected rather than insulted and dont want her to be called as selfish lady

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
well actually i don't think this question even raise coz i seriously believe that it is just inspiration from DK and it will be far different

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anshul_002MaYur_AbhiSh

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
yup..it shud be an adaption of DK...but i think it s quite natural for mallika to feel envy for nidhi...n doing sum unacceptabl things out of dis...mallika z trying so hard to get a place in ashu's heart wich nidhi ll get in sum days..so obvsly...her character ll have layers of emotions..n dat doesnt make her character bad or hatable...u juzz feel sympathetic towards her...

Mehek25

IF-Rockerz

Mehek25

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
DK was made in the mid-eighties and as such it catered to a different set of audience. Moreover it was scheduled for a limited episode run and so did not dwell much on the budding romance.

I like the way KTLK is progressing. It has the same basic screenplay but it is executed with a modern setting and a modern look. Moreover it is scheduled for a longer run on TV so will definitely have more twists and turns in it than the original.

I have faith in the producer and in the screenplay writer of KTLK and have great expectations fro m the show. So far I love every episode they have shown and hope it continues likewise.

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehek25

DK was made in the mid-eighties and as such it catered to a different set of audience. Moreover it was scheduled for a limited episode run and so did not dwell much on the budding romance.

I like the way KTLK is progressing. It has the same basic screenplay but it is executed with a modern setting and a modern look. Moreover it is scheduled for a longer run on TV so will definitely have more twists and turns in it than the original.

I have faith in the producer and in the screenplay writer of KTLK and have great expectations fro m the show. So far I love every episode they have shown and hope it continues likewise.
Agree 100% with you  let see what are the changes which the cv's will bring in this new show.But I will not like the show to run for a long exhausting time only for the two people concerned to say the three magical words.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diti85Mehek25

diti85

diti85

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
I absolutely agree with you...I hope it will be aired for a short period of time (6-9 months) at the most.  Not a two year show...:)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.