Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Same or changed???

ALUJNA21 Coolbie
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
would you like Kuch to log kahenge the exact copy of Dhoop Kinarey which was a show in  the nineties or with lot of changes like addition of  scenes or  w/o some scenes which was present in the original one if you would like to see changes please share your ideas about the changes you would like.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Essence..Mehek25

Essence.. Goldie
Essence..
Essence..

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
I dont want the exact copy of it, some freshness would be awesome. *I just finished watching Dhoop Kinare, It was awesoe*
diti85 Newbie
diti85
diti85

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
I would like to see some changes... I believe Dhoop  Kinarey was done in 1987, so it is targeting a very different audience.  Also, I don't think Dhoop Kinarey had too many romantic scenes (there were lots of eye contacts and so on but not too many romantic moments). The way romance was portrayed during 1980s would be done quite differently today. 

However, KTLK has done a good job in making few changes  to the original without modifying much to the concept. I just hope the story does not drag too much like any ekta serials. I don't want an hour episode every friday at a shopping mall (does not add any value to the storyline).  But yes, overall, I am loving those small changes that the writer has brought to our attention (such as Nidhi's touch when she puts back Dr. Asutosh's jacket/Nidhi refusing to be a doctor/etc).   It should continue to make these small changes, so that every episode do not become predictable.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LekshmiPriya

ALUJNA21 Coolbie
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mamta.G

I dont want the exact copy of it, some freshness would be awesome. *I just finished watching Dhoop Kinare, It was awesoe*
Ok you are the first to answer that you want some changes in it I also would like KLTK to be an adaptation of the previous one but not a copy we are years ahead now.

Essence..

ALUJNA21 Coolbie
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by diti85

I would like to see some changes... I believe Dhoop  Kinarey was done in 1987, so it is targeting a very different audience.  Also, I don't think Dhoop Kinarey had too many romantic scenes (there were lots of eye contacts and so on but not too many romantic moments). The way romance was portrayed during 1980s would be done quite differently today. 

However, KTLK has done a good job in making few changes  to the original without modifying much to the concept. I just hope the story does not drag too much like any ekta serials. I don't want an hour episode every friday at a shopping mall (does not add any value to the storyline).  But yes, overall, I am loving those small changes that the writer has brought to our attention (such as Nidhi's touch when she puts back Dr. Asutosh's jacket/Nidhi refusing to be a doctor/etc).   It should continue to make these small changes, so that every episode do not become predictable.

yes some changes are really needed taking into consideration of nowadays viewers I also was not happy with the one hour episodes of yesterday but they did not meet if they would have it would have been more interesting.
Small changes in each every episodes will make it more interesting and unpredictable.
Essence.. Goldie
Essence..
Essence..

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by alujna-21

Ok you are the first to answer that you want some changes in it I also would like KLTK to be an adaptation of the previous one but not a copy we are years ahead now.
Thats true, Kuch toh is doing gud, I hope they add some romantic moments unlike Dhoop Kinare I mean DK was romantic but targeted for 80's audience.

ALUJNA21

ALUJNA21 Coolbie
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 5:57pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by alujna-21

Thats true, Kuch toh is doing gud, I hope they add some romantic moments unlike Dhoop Kinare I mean DK was romantic but targeted for 80's audience.
not to forget it was also a pakistani soap where there are less romantic scenes want it to be only a adaptation not a complete copy.

Essence..

sanaa_s Goldie
sanaa_s
sanaa_s

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
i think no one wud want an exact copy..writers of .KTLK are doing a great job by adding new flavours to it.Dhoop kinare was of 80s but u cant say it was targeted to people of 80s only ! today our young generation still loves dhoop kinare n finds it romantic ! dhoop kianre's powerful dialogues , simple n sweet scenes ,eye contact between dr ahmer n dr zoya were quite romantic. i feel hugging n touching is not only romance ,ur expressions ur smile ur words can be more romantic.Smile
 i remb there is one scene in DK where DR ahmer gives his hand to dr zoya n say "Ghabraiaay naahi mein app ko girnaay nahi hoon ka" this whole scene is soo romantic Tongue.

ALUJNA21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index