Posted: 12 years ago
awesum...wonderfull...

i love dat rahul-anjali scene...n on maneeet..its best

thnxx

charurithi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanya_vi

I would like to see them as the lead characters of the tamil movie 'mouna ragam;'.It was an amazing movie by Mani Ratinam

Let's assume the scenario like this. Geet getting married to Maan against her wishes. On their wedding night she won't let him anywhere near her and later on asks him for a divorce.Maan,who was head over heels in love with his bride, is shattered. He tries his level best to make the marriage work but Geet insults him all the way without mercy. finally Maan decides to grant her wish. He gives her two gifts..a pair of anklets and the divorce papers. she leaves the anklets behind and picks up the divorce papers,totally eliminating his last ray of hope! The divorce doesn't happen since they've been married for only a couple of weeks. The lawyer asks them to rethink and come back in a year. In the meanwhile Geet opens up to Maan..tells him about her tragical past and all ..basically, she falls in love with her gentle husband,but now he won't reciprocate... leaving her very very sad.She even wears the anklets to show him that she is ready to start a new life with him.He ignores her and even yells at her to leave him in peace. A time comes when she can;t tolerate his indifference any more. She leaves the house heartbroken .At the station Maan meets her and tells her that their divorce has come through.She tears off the papers and tells him that she loves him and runs off from there. Maan gets super duper happy and chases the train..he somehow manages to get into the running train. He closes his eyes to calm himself down..and opens them to find the love of his life staring at him with millions of emotions crossing her lovely face...What follows is a passionate hug with lots of kisses..and then the hero pulls the chain and carries his dulhaniya away...and they lived happily ever after...  😍 

U KNW I WAS ALSO THINKING OF THE SAME MOVIE..REALLY BOTH GC AND DD CAN TAKE THE MOVIE TO NEW LEVELS WID THEIR CHEMISTRY AND ACTING SKILLS.
AND SOME OTHER MOVIES IN WHICH I CAN VISUALISE THEM  R
JAB WE MET
KKHT RAIN DANCE AS EVERYBODY SAID
KAKHA KAKHA(BUT NOT A SAD ENDING LIKE THAT.. I CANT TOLERATE A END LIKE THAT FOR OUR MAANEET)

BUT MOST OF ALL I WANT GEET TO BECOME A MOVIE WITH THE SIMILAR STORYLINE OR A BIT DIFFERENT STORYLINE..THEN IT WOULD BECOME AN MILE SETTER FOR ROMANTIC MOVIES..

anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wud love to see MANEET in "yeh dillagi" 

akshay kumar role by MAAN
and
Kajol role by GEET

It will be great to see them in that AD scene
when akshay falls for kajol
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

its the scene from K3G..

wo mele wala..when SRK puts bangles..saying .koi rishton ka koi naam nahi hota..seemayen nahi hoti...all the while asking "chubah"  and she nods no..in the end she says yes..and he in a huskiest voice imaginable says "mujhe bhi"...and in the end nuzzles her neck..

hayy gurti will rock in that😉
DDLJ for me...MAANEET would be rocking...
MaankigopiMadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What a wonderful Idea ... Loved all the suggestions .. Ohhh,,, MOUNARAAGAM is one of my fav movies and LOVE LOVE LOVE Kartik ..The actor who played Yash in GHSP would be wonderful .. he is funny, charming, etc and I could see Geet falling in love with him and then comes Maan with his attitude and all and him falling in love with her and then Geet, gradually falling for him ;) ... Oh .. What a dreamy sequence .. :))

One movie I can think off, would be Sadmaa ... Where Geet loses her memory and Maan finds her .. Maan will be the same, character wise .. but initially feels sorry for her and gradually falls in love .. I would love it to be a happy ending where once Geet gains her memory and forgets all about Maan .. Maan will try and recreate the situations through which Geet will remember and they will both have a happy ending ;)
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think its a wonderful idea, although different but I felt really catchy more Maaneet I got to knew how much we all love them and are associating them with such wonderful scenes ,films isn't enough to speak how much we love them and the show too...Well to me they are the most precious assets they make their own milestone but would like to see them in plenty of things such as

When geet sits and hide behind a poll, and the robber attacks her.Catches from her hair and makes his grip around her slender neck stronger.Trying to catch her breathe, and washing the fear away, looking hopefully into a
direction of help to come and save her.Her trust was brutally broken into tiny pieces leaving her shattered and misting her eyes.The truth doomed her, but still she tried coming out of the grip.
Just then he arose with a determination look to let go off his life but not even let a slightest thing to touch  her.His eyes spoke all about his desires which became a aim or purpose by now,
his gestures proved it.As he moved ahead without fear gripping him, rather faith and belief making his steps smooth, he knew his direction perfectly, the goal was clear, he could do anything for that priceless individual.
The robber got tensed and raised gun on him, action spoke to stop him in path.To make him aware he was doing a big mistake.He could easily sense the determination in them.As they were cold but still speaking a ton.
His tenacity was something cannot be shook
easily with that baseless item meant nothing infront of the valuable prize, especially when he could see her standing all set in fear and disappointment.
He verbalized his feelings and commanded just in three words"Ladki ko chod de", trembling with his wrath, he tried making out and spoke"Aage mat badh gol maar doonga".He knew the intensity  in his words , what depth they kept, but still he didn't paid a heed towards them.
Urging the fury in him, with all the velocity he ran towards them.Scaring both, the robber loaded, and her eyes widened in fear further.The robber shot him but that was just a small hurdle to cross, and a lame trick in order to stop him.

He pushed her aside with his free hand safely in order to keep her away from the hassle, and grabbed his neck with the injured ones, and without reducing its speed pushed him across a big crowd.Forcefully pushing a against a glass wall, breaking through and landing upon him.
His eyes were red in anger, he kept thrusting him with furious punches not only on his stomach but at his face.
The force tried to detach him, but his every nerve filled with only sensation to kill him with his bare hands.His strength was something not coming under control, the sight of him just urged him on and on.His senses were driven out by craziness the grip of his fingers got stronger as they tried to freed the robber.He curled his fingers more, making it impossible for them to make it loose.and him out of his tangled fingers filled with choler.
The sight was not amiss by her, she kept watching him in awe, as to what was it which made him so wild, and still driving him to insanity.

They sat in the house with his bruised hand placed in her soft hands, she bandaging his hand.He was curious to her reaction as he could easily read through between the lines.her expression was enough to speak it all, that now her temper was at highest level, but kept her eyes shadowed.
In spite her anger spoke"mein tumhe bahat hoshyaar samajhti thi but No you're an Idiot, bilkul pagal ho Tum, "retorting back not to express anything he just said with all his attitude"Esa Hi Hoon Main" to which she mimicked and copied him back making a funny face"esa hi hoon main,...kya Kya ho kya gaya tha tumhe achanak...hun...or is tarah apni zindagi khatre mein daalne ki kya zarwat thi, agar tumhe kuch ho jata tumhe tou?"Sliding the cigratte he spoke huskily"Aur agar tumhe kuch ho jata?Looking deep into his eyes and trying to understand and weigh his words she asked"Timhe meri itni fikar hai?"looking into her eyes he exclaimed "har baat ko keh kar batana zaroori hai?"...

Me floored😳after this
This is my personal best scene ever nothing special in it yet the emotions in this 4 to 5 mins scene make me go in awe I can't even wonder how will Maaneet look in it.
There are many more If I got a chance will surely write here😳...!