DangelzDesigns8|Clsd-ArHi p.138/NextShopLink p.150 (Page 149)

Post Reply New Post

Page 149 of 150

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
^ Seriously nah. Teri Meri is the like the perfect song for ArHi. it defines their story so much more.

So tempted to make MG Kurbaan Hua and TM at the moment. Can't decide which was hotter, considering both were at such different intense peaks.

You know what I love about TM the most, it's the most beautiful transformation to a viewer to see ASR change into Arnav. I mean, that's not ASR up there, that's Arnav. Though people will say, ahh but they both are the same but they are not. ASR is the mask from which Arnav hides from the world. LOL

I wish you participated in discussions in IPK forum man, we have a blast discussing this. I don't wanna spam ur gallery man.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dangelz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DangelzDesigns8|Clsd-ArHi p.138/NextShopLink p.150 (Page 149)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Oh Dangelz, if you get time, make a sig on this

effortless hug man!

Dangelz

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

DKNSK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

^ Seriously nah. Teri Meri is the like the perfect song for ArHi. it defines their story so much more. I completely agree Jens! The lyrics really do define ArHi and their feelings/situation. Embarrassed

So tempted to make MG Kurbaan Hua and TM at the moment. Can't decide which was hotter, considering both were at such different intense peaks. I don't think I would ever be able to compare Kurbaan Hua and TM cause both are mindblowing in their own way! Embarrassed No doubt that both sequences are full of passion and intensity. Blushing Lets hope along with TM sequence, the storyline gets a jolt as well. LOL 

You know what I love about TM the most, it's the most beautiful transformation to a viewer to see ASR change into Arnav. I mean, that's not ASR up there, that's Arnav. Though people will say, ahh but they both are the same but they are not. ASR is the mask from which Arnav hides from the world. LOL I completely understand what you're saying Jens =) ASR is just a shield Arnav uses to hide and protect his actual self from the world. Khushi will end up taking that mask off slowly, as she discovers him more on a deeper and more emotional level. Embarrassed 

I wish you participated in discussions in IPK forum man, we have a blast discussing this. I don't wanna spam ur gallery man. I also wish I did, but normally when I'm on IF...I'm never on one forum too long. LOL I jump from forum to forum, read updates, looks at creations, read latest news/gossip/posts or whatever...but I get lazy when it comes to replying to discussing. ROFL My gallery is almost done anyway...have to open my 9th tomorrow. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhura..JennyPenny

.Juhi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Juhi.

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
hey Dangelz (sry i dunno ur real name)

i just love ur work...was a silent admirer Heart
thot of commenting finally...
i hope u allow me...so m i allowed :P :P

btw m Juhi Embarrassed

Dangelz

Ankita.M

IF-Stunnerz

Ankita.M

Qubool Hai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Gorgeous stuff :| superb and stunning, love each siggie and avi. Love how the icons turn out so well made everytime. 

Dangelz

anku-

IF-Sizzlerz

anku-

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
WOWIEEE. You're done done doneee with thisss :D

Madhura..

IF-Rockerz

Madhura..

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Dangelsz..yes villain gives a jolt to story line..
am over excited for today..for Arhi and ur shop..double dhamaka!!
Congo!!This shop is almost done!!

Dangelz

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 22 January 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Cannot wait for the next next gallery!

Dangelz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top