India-Forums

DangelzDesigns8|Clsd-ArHi p.138/NextShopLink p.150 (Page 146)

-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
its your 9th gallery coming too? open it with Aish LOL btw i looked up teri meri ArHi on YT but i couldn't find the video for it. not in hq either. any links Dangelz?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dangelz

Dangelz IF-Rockerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

DKNSK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aliya-

its your 9th gallery coming too? open it with Aish LOL btw i looked up teri meri ArHi on YT but i couldn't find the video for it. not in hq either. any links Dangelz?

Yes 9th is the next one lol. Haha I wishhh LOL. LOL Aish won't be opening until a week later I think cause she's busy with family coming over and stuff. So most probably, I'll have to open it within a few days.

Aliya, the Teri Meri sequence hasn't aired yet. LOL It will air on Monday most probably =) All the stuff you see from us ArHi fans are from SBS clips and promos. Do you want the HQ SBS clip to it?

Madhura..

Madhura.. IF-Rockerz
Madhura..
Madhura..

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Aliya Teri Meri..is just a precap..and promo is showed on it u can say!
The full episode will be on Monday...but the promo is only such fab..waiting for the epi!!
Dangelz will give us massive upd then I guess...
Yaar dangelz...that Shyaam crap..why isnt it ending..some1 shud throw that scorpion on his face only!!Such a...

Dangelz

Madhura.. IF-Rockerz
Madhura..
Madhura..

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Guess we replied at almost same time Dangelz..lol!!
Few days..dangelz u better open till Tuesday..arhi scenes on Mon..warna u only said..promo overloaded u so much...so what will the real seq do..so dont keep the load.
Plus u have awesome arhi stuff for ur banner now..waiting to see on what is ur banner now...?

Dangelz

Dangelz IF-Rockerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

DKNSK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
@ Madhura - I hope that scorpian BITES SHYAM! ROFL But apparently this scorpian will bring a twist to ArHi's story...that's what I've been hearing. Oh and as much as we hate Shyam, he's the only person who moves the story along. Without a villain, show becomes boring at one point LOL. LOL So we have to tolerate Shyam for the sake of the story.

I don't know when I'll be opening my 9th shop... I can't open on Tuesday cause I have class that day, and I don't come back till late evening. So either, I will most probably open on Wednesday...cause I don't have classes on Wednesdays. Banner, I am still deciding what to make. Don't know whether I'm gonna have ArHi, or SaRun or my favs...or whatever. LOL

Madhura..

ClaraOswald. IF-Dazzler
ClaraOswald.
ClaraOswald.

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
OMG! I am just speechless Danglez , this is just out of the world .

Firstly , yay your avis are back , love the coluring<3 The writing you have used on the large avis , fantastic!
The didi tera , creations are so pretty , ooft love the siggy and avis . I agree Sanaya was so beautiful in the Madhuri get up , love Madhrui orginal performance and Sanaya totally rocked the performace too <3
OMG black and white avis sooo hawt Blushing. I love black and white creations . They are just stunning. This is sooo amazing!http://i.imgur.com/6ZH5f.gif . Just look at sobti , seriously I can't stop drooling. Blushing
This siggy is just pure hawtness -http://i.imgur.com/87pRm.jpg.
Also love ,love the first Arhi siggy ,you made from the fb pics . Just love the mixture of black and white and colour , sooo stunning <3

Eeek your icons , I have said this like in every update of yours , but they are fab!Day Dreaming
Sobti and Irani are just hotmess<3 God knows what the hell is going to happen to everyone, when the full dance sequence airs . Friday SBS segment was the best one ever<3. Sneak preview of Teri meri and Sanaya and Barun totally hyper , especially Sanaya, they were so cute off screen .

Keep rockin Danglez! Not many pages left till your new cg, see you in number nine .Hug

Dangelz

OodlesDoodles IF-Veteran Member
OodlesDoodles
OodlesDoodles

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
I am just speechless...one you got the update out so soon..second on the hot topic and couple of this weekend and third the coloring is so good that i cannot even choose which one i like..i am still debating on which one i liked best and i have to say this

http://i.imgur.com/NY8TA.jpg

Dangelz

sofiaaax. IF-Sizzlerz
sofiaaax.
sofiaaax.

Posted: 21 January 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
amazing amazinggg update Dangz <3
i HEART the update my fav <3 xx
ArHi are Killing me <3 x

Dangelz