Which is your Favorite Suraj Sandhya Scene? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
my fav scenes r..whn sandhya shares tea with suraj, she sleeps on his shoulders...d night scene...😍
Till now loved all their scenes but the majority goes in favour of the tea sharing and the Bus top scene ...wooo...

Hey...really nice thread😊

My favourite ones

1. Scene where Suraj and Sandhya eye locked under the bed while Bhabo was sleeping in middle. Then Sooraj alerts Sandhya about ant.
2.Sandhya and Suraj making tea together and and sharing tea.

3. Suraj Sandhya do pooja at Kuldevi temple and ring bell together showing that Snadhya is beginning to accept him😍

4.Suraj drools at open haired Sandhya.

5.Suraj stares at Sandhya during mooh dikhayi.

6.Sooraj folds Sandhya's sarees and packs them for her.

I really love all their scenes together and keep rewinding them.  And that DABH title song at the background with Kailash Kher singing ...piyaaa...jiii...simply superb👏...all these scenes are literally mindblowing and makes me speechless. 😍

when suraj tells her how to make tea for her bhaboo 

Scene where Sandhya and Suraj make tea together and Sandhya holds Suraj's hand to stop him from burning his hand.
Suraj sends jalebis for Sandhya.
First meeting scene of Suraj Sandhya at temple.

For me every scenes of SurYa i just luved it..
1.Suraj and sandhya do pooja together for first time at temple.
And suraj n sandhya holding bell scene..
2.Sandhya and Suraj at bus top and Sandhya sleeps in Suraj's arms
blah blah..
thanks for posting this topic..

Scene where Sandhya is about to miss the bus and Suraj holds her hand and helps her to climb the bus.
love all surya scenes😍 hard to pick one...
 1. bus roof scene😳
 2. night cookery class scene where he tied her hair ⭐️
 3. oil slipping scene😃 etc etc
one more thing their SPA performance lol... i really loved their performance...couldn't resist myself in mentioning  that one😆
waiting for lots more.. and nice thread👍🏼
Edited by cathy_rene - 12 years ago
ALL OF THEM !!!!!!!

AND THE ONE SHE GOES TO THE UNI FUNCTION AND SURAJ IS WAITING FOR HER OUTSIDE :)
I like the scene where he stares at her with her hair open, all the scenes between them where Sandhya makes dal baati churma to when Suraj burns his hand and she applies ointment and also the first night scene whereSuraj is making the bed for everybody and suddenly  stands mesmerised when she comes down and he looks at her.