Balika Vadhu

Gauri should be accepted

vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am so bored yaar. These endless screetching and over the top balidaan of Anandi. Anandi should have a memory loss or partial amnesia and stay with her parents for sometime. DS should accept Gauri and treat her like ideal haveli beedini. Gauri thinks haveli beendini is some star status...Haveli women do not have rights on their hubby, children, servant, clothes, food, jewellery or thoughts. people are puppets of DS. Oh how I wish DS accepts Gauri and treats her exactly the way she treats Sumitra. Jaggu is selfish, he will say nothing against DS becoz he needs money and luxury. He will just comfort her in their room. And in a way he will be happy that gauri will prioritise him and not her career.

That would be the better track for Gauri realisation and making her positive...I don't want her to realise due to Anandi. According to me with or without Anandi in the equation Singh haveli is the last place where any sensible girl will like to get married to...I want Gauri to realise Jaggu and Singh parivaar is a very bad choice for her even without Anandi in picture...That would be an interesting twist to watch...This is so boring.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree that stupid gauri needs to be accepted and then when she does not give birth to a boy be treated like crap as how Gehna was treated and then even ask for the girl to be aborted cause, well DS needs a Parpotha.

see the thing is...

I like DS no matter what she has done in teh past I NEVER felt anger towards her or hatred and now I know why, its cause, she always had the way of looking at things for her own family good. She was rigid but never to the point of not accepting her own fault when it was glaring at her face.

and she had the heart of gold when she actually raised that man's son who attempted to raise her and in such a way that people thought she preferred him over her real son. That shows character

Yes she is rigid but I think and I know that she is 10000% better than Gauri who only thinks about one person

Herself and only herself. No matter who dies , and I am sure if it comes to saving Jagya vs herself she will be first to flee.. And this is what makes her different and makes me hate her more cause she is a character less woman.

Unlike DS, who , even though can go to the lengths of killing her own grandson (sugnas case) or (basant's first wife) but for her own family traditions which she thought she was protecting. Not for her selfish goals.

Perhaps people cannot differentiate and probably see that there is no difference and what DS did was more atrocious . I say there is a thin line and DS is way better than Gauri.

A person fighting for his belief system vs a person fighting for sole selfish reason , there is a thin line.

And for DS there was a return , because when someone's belief system is shattered they do return , they do realize their wrongs and thus the same thing happened with DS. She returned and is trying

where as, what is the return from selfishness?

How can one return from being selfish, unless they go through a serious character change.

For me DS's character did not change her belief has and thus it acts in accordance with her current beliefs.

but Gauri's character remains the same. And if it will change? I do not know. GOD I am sick of her.

and well I don't even want to think about jagya.. YUCK

woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Absolutely vasu, let her wish come true and then she will realize the actual meaning of the saying: Be careful what you wish for, it might just come true.

hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't know if the Singh family is such a bad place to live in. You have to think about it from a village girl's perspective ofcourse when I say this. They follow a respect the elders and then the men policy and after that they say do as you please. Yes - and this house likes its women to dress well and be examples of 'sugadh grehnis and ideal bahus of Kalyani Devi'.

Don't know how much more village girls have the options to aspire for, especially those whose families do not have the means to even educate them till 12 and let the girls try to get scholarships for themselves. For example -Gehna - she was sold by her folks, but had Basant not been an old man desperate for a child right away, wud Gehna have minded so much ? At Basant's insistence DS did allow Gehna to learn music also, and at Bahiron's to let Anandi study.

DS is also evolving like the others. But DS is not devious and selfish and conniving like Gauri is. And letting a totally bad fish like Gauri come in this house and settle for good, would make this peace here just vanish. We will constantly here raised voices and kyun kyunns about something or the other. If u took a vote right now- no one wud vote to let such a screecher in the house.

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

good i want that, and gauri is not a bad person at heart(i do think that and if anyone does not agree with me well who cares)๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

she does not spend her time plotting and planning evil moves
yes she has wrong notions abt anandi , thats the only part i think i dont like abt her varna
imagine anandi was never in the picture and jagya gauri married , 
i have no doubt she would have been an excellent bahu
her mistake is that she keeps on blaming annadi cos she has some wierd ideas that she is the master player here๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†if she would have not done that , she would come across as a much better person
even if she had some inkling that anandi is bad she should have kept it to herself till she gets some proof,
to cut a long story short the singh family has wrong notions abt gauri , and gauri has wrong notions abt anandi , i hope it all clears soon

tanvismile thumbnail
ds is no more like dat,she knows nowdays how much education,profesion is important for the women ,her thinking is changed,she can never become the same again,she herself told A to become a doctor.
tanvismile thumbnail
anmol-i agree with u,i dnt find g bad at al but I dnt suport her behaviour at A,But deep down she is very hurt,no mater wat singh parivar cheated her in childhood,she became a doctor only due to bade papa ,wat if there was no badepapa ,singh parivar ever thought abt g,u people say she should thankful to them ,so dat if today A is teacher,saved asha ,then for al dis do we give credit to j,no dhoka dhoka hota hai.
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tanvismile

anmol-i agree with u,i dnt find g bad at al but I dnt suport her behaviour at A,But deep down she is very hurt,no mater wat singh parivar cheated her in childhood,she became a doctor only due to bade papa ,wat if there was no badepapa ,singh parivar ever thought abt g,u people say she should thankful to them ,so dat if today A is teacher,saved asha ,then for al dis do we give credit to j,no dhoka dhoka hota hai.

I have genuinely not understood this -- why on earth would Gauri want to have any kind of interaction with someone who has hurt her or cheated her.  If she felt that there was dhokha - then who in their right minds goes and marries into a family who has given a dhokha (and has not shown any remorse for it?)... quite frankly,  a not withstanding, it is not understandable why to me why g married j, given that he also gave her dhokha.  His love for A or his lack of love for A - leaving that aside -- he has kept gauri in the dark for 5 years.  This is yet another dhoka.

This woman herself welcomes everyone into her life who gives her dhoka - and welcomes them through a life long relationship of wedding and intimate relationships.

If she were wronged by the singhs, the appropriate thing to have done at that time was to seek restitution from the maha panchayat then and there itself ... or to file a case against J for deceitfulness and fraud for keeping her in the dark for five years. 

Instead she goes and marries this joker.  How is that compensation for the dhoka?

vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Leavig aside what sort of person Gauri is or Aandi is I always felt no women in the world deserves a husband like Jagya...Even if he is the last man in the world๐Ÿ˜†...If J and G break up then I want it to be becoz of a reason that does not involve Anandi...DS has changed...I am not sure yet...There is still chances that DS may accept jagya back after the child is born...DS was changed when Anandi had the bullet accident, but she changed again. As of now she is a broken person, becoz Jaggu left them. If jaggu has said I will be in village with family but Gauri will be my wife then may be DS would have thought abt it...I can never feel sure abt DS...And other than DS no other singh family members are fit to make decisions even Bhairon. If DS accepts Gauri then all members are forced to accept her too...

So If Gauri decides to leave Jagta I would be happy if it is for a reason that does not involve Anandi...

gauri becomes a negative person only when her relation with Jaggu comes in picture. I always wanted JG marriage to break not because Anandi is great person but J is a filthy person to live with. I will never wish a husband like Jaggu even for my enemy.

Moreover knowing BV if ever G changes or J changes then it will be becoz of Anandi and I am so bored with that cliche.

tanvismile thumbnail
Ds has changed,i feel dat narrow minded people once turned into broadminded cant turn back to same.earlier ds was under belief dat beedhanis had to be controlled otherwise they wud dance on her head.bt now her views have completely changed about women,she has learnt frm her mistakes,so i dnt think she wil b the same .yes,she can very bad if she hates someone,but her views abt women cannot be like earlier.plus she knows g is nt like A whom she can rule on.regarding J i feel he is changed ,i never saw he misbehaving with g,already so much bad is hapening ,so i dnt think he needs to be left.