Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

prassy.kavi

prassy.kavi

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sri11

they are making hetal's character more worse day by day

yes agree with you sri11. iam getting very bore when ever she comes on screen.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discuss Hetal Here only! (Page 4)" in Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beetaurus

Goldie

beetaurus

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
I do not know what to say and what not to say...that is why I stayed away from posting much here in this forum last few days.

candiva007

candiva007

Posted: 21 October 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
I hope Hetal tells Phui what she did to Mona's food and I hope Ambaji listens and gives her a big SLAP and send her back to her in-law's house. 

She was up to no good when she was showing off her gift from Karan and I wanted to go into the tv and smack her around for throwing away Mona's food.  That's okay, Mona and Anu's love/relationship is strong and nothing or no one can break them.

bips

IF-Dazzler

bips

Posted: 24 October 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I know the mods are trying to keep the forum  clean but if they keep shutting down every single thread pertaining to hetal, we will be left with nothing to talk about ...

Now days the story is only about hetal ... You can't take all the characters of a show and make separate threads and say talk here only, nowhere else ... so that is what - one thread for mona, one for anu, one for ambaji, one for bedi family and one for hetal ... 

We are not repeating ourselves ... usually there is one-two topic for what happened that day and everyone posts on that regarding their views of the day ...

In an effort to keep the forum organised, please don't stifle the outlet for opinion

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Fantasy_koolsadhu1000

krazijaanu

krazijaanu

Posted: 27 October 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
If Karan were my husband (laughs, I wouldn't pick someone so selfish)this is what I would say to him, " SURE we can give our child away to your sister, BUT only when it comes out of your womb after you've carried and nurtured it for 9 months..." better get started on that wishlist sweetheart! How dare someone especially my life partner make such a drastic decision about my future and that of our future family without even consulting me Once! Kudos Hetal for taking a stand let the world think what they want of you! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherma

vcoolwater

vcoolwater

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

Hmm so standing up for yourself is insulting elders.   Thats new.  Confused

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazijaanu

If Karan were my husband (laughs, I wouldn't pick someone so selfish)this is what I would say to him, " SURE we can give our child away to your sister, BUT only when it comes out of your womb after you've carried and nurtured it for 9 months..." better get started on that wishlist sweetheart! How dare someone especially my life partner make such a drastic decision about my future and that of our future family without even consulting me Once! Kudos Hetal for taking a stand let the world think what they want of you! 

I agree that Hetal should stand up to Karan and Rest of the Bedi family that she does not want to give the baby up...Karan promised w/o consulting her...Karan is the biggest idiot..He is making himself and Hetal look bad the way he is handling things..

But the way she is going abt is wrong...Foi is a bad influence on Hetal...Hetal can simply tell the truth she does not want to give their baby up...end of story...

_Fantasy_

_Fantasy_

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vcoolwater

Hmm so standing up for yourself is insulting elders.   Thats new.  Confused

There is absolutely nothing wrong with standing up for yourself. Its how you go about it.

Hetal has every right to stand up for what she believes is right, ie - not wanting to give her child away. But she doesn't have to blame every person for it. Her husband forced the decision on her and she accepted it at the time because she was scared to lose him - that's also fine.

But yelling at Daarji, refusing sargi from Vimmi, refusing Gurnaam's present calling it too small - that is insulting elders. No one is telling her to keep everything she gets, but accept it and respect the feelings that these things have been given with. She's incapable of being humble, agreed but there's a limit to everything. And for me, the last episode of her interaction with Gurnaam crossed all limits. That is her husband's father, he has never raised his voice/hand on her, always being loving towards her and has not uttered a single negative thing about her - why did she have to be so insensitive with him?

How come Ambaaji now doesn;t say anything to her, she stopped Karan from talking to her cos she;s pregnant and it will affect baby cos she's angry, why is Ambaaji not telling her lovely daughther that in pregnancy even your thinking affects the baby, positive or negative. She's meant to be happy all the time, yet all she does is whinge whinge whinge!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolkitty_23koolsadhu1000Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top