IF-Dazzler

rayadallie

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by rayadallie

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by sri11

I hope the seperate thread for a character  itself shows how irritating the character is..this is our second one for hetal...
but that thread ws hardly sum 20 pages,y was it closed,anyways dere are sooo many mona fans,any1 going against mona will have a thread,very soon we will have a thread 4 anu tooWink

Sano opened up this topic to discuss Hetal..But why would anyone come and discuss her here when they can have a field day bashing Hetal, Ambaji and Gandhi family on all topics?  Wink

So we have every topic which goes into Hetal bashing...Long posts abt how she should be killed...Embarrassed  Character assassination Ouch ...Lord have mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a darn fictional character for crying out loud...to get that serious and hate her LOL

DT might as well close this topic as it is a waste of their efforts Embarrassed

WOW!!! this is definitely a mouthful.

No one is hating Hetal in person, they are hating the fictional character which she is portraying and mind you portraying it very well too.

I do not see it as character bashing, I see it as 'constructive criticism' of the character and maybe CV's can get some heads up as to how far they should push this storyline to viewers. If persons do not comment, that is both negative and positive about any character which forms part of the storyline, then there  would be no need for a forum for discussion. There should just be one thread - 'RMJ Appreciation'

Why dont you let DT decide whether it is mouthful or not...If constructive criticism or feedback was there no one would have any issues until direct bashing happens..I am quoting you as you quoted my post...In future pls do not do that...You may carry on with your seperate post as I have no interest in discussing this lopsided serial or should I say lopsided opinions...

duly noted my friend

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discuss Hetal Here only! (Page 3)" in Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lukin4goodSoap

lukin4goodSoap

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Hetal needs another honeymoon Smile..remember she got changed for few days just after honeymoon?

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sadhnaragini

Hetal needs another honeymoon Smile..remember she got changed for few days just after honeymoon?

how is if we send her one or two year honeymoon instead of few days??LOL

Edited by 100raj - 17 October 2011 at 2:11pm

rayadallie

IF-Dazzler

rayadallie

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

good suggestion. she just need a new environment to either corrupt or build

lukin4goodSoap

lukin4goodSoap

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

That is even better..but Mona will not understand Angry

_Fantasy_

_Fantasy_

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged

Yeah, she needs a permanent honeymoon - maybe then all her evilness will washaway, or atleast we won't get to suffer from it.

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Was disappointed with Hetal today..WHy she had to throw away food?  SHameless act..

sri11

Goldie

sri11

Posted: 20 October 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
they are making hetal's character more worse day by day

Post Reply New Post

Go to top