Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

beanaq

beanaq

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
well I do not see anyone else except you 2

Sano88 & Dabulls23 ????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discuss Hetal Here only! (Page 2)" in Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beanaq

well I do not see anyone else except you 2

Sano88 & Dabulls23 ????

DId u not read my other post?  Rest are having a field day bashing Hetal and Gandhis in all other topics..

vcoolwater

vcoolwater

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Hmmm... I don't think anyone is bashing Hetal or the Ghandis for sake of bashing.  I think they extremely upset about their behavior. They  have legimate criticisms and feel passionate about it. As long they don't insult actress (who is doing a good job with this horrible role), I don't think they are doing anything wrong.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jewel47

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sano88

hello people!

Discussions on hetal behaviour should be done under this thread only . No bashing, usage of inappropriate words will be tolerated. We allow only constructive crticisim. Please remember, each and everyone are entitled to to having their own point of view, likes and dislikes. Differences in opinions are bound to happen in a section but kindly try not to take it too far by using foul language against actors/members/characters. No more topics on hetal should be created or else they will be closed by the DT members of the section. Any queries, pm me.  Smile

IF DT

i don't see any need for one more thread.already one related to hetal is there.

but seriously posting everything in one thread is not possible.

some one posted thread called mona deserved it and that thread itself ended as hetal  and mona bashing.

or is it possible have threads for respective characters and no other threads not allowed to post.Tongue

now we have hetal threaD.

lets start new threads

like-LOL
one for mona
one for anukulp
one for karan
one for vimmy
one for ambajee
one for sweety
one for for bijal

everything related these should be discussed in these threads only.Tongue

Edited by 100raj - 17 October 2011 at 12:44pm

rayadallie

IF-Dazzler

rayadallie

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

Originally posted by Sano88

hello people!

Discussions on hetal behaviour should be done under this thread only . No bashing, usage of inappropriate words will be tolerated. We allow only constructive crticisim. Please remember, each and everyone are entitled to to having their own point of view, likes and dislikes. Differences in opinions are bound to happen in a section but kindly try not to take it too far by using foul language against actors/members/characters. No more topics on hetal should be created or else they will be closed by the DT members of the section. Any queries, pm me.  Smile

IF DT

i don't see any need for one more thread.already one related to hetal is there.

but seriously posting everything in one thread is not possible.

some one posted thread called mona deserved it and that thread itself ended as hetal  and mona bashing.

or is it possible have threads for respective characters and no other threads not allowed to post.Tongue

now we have hetal threaD.

lets start new threads

like-LOL
one for mona
one for anukulp
one for karan
one for vimmy
one for ambajee
one for sweety
one for for bijal

everything related these should be discussed in these threads only.Tongue
Good one 100raj

rayadallie

IF-Dazzler

rayadallie

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by sherma

Originally posted by sri11

I hope the seperate thread for a character  itself shows how irritating the character is..this is our second one for hetal...
but that thread ws hardly sum 20 pages,y was it closed,anyways dere are sooo many mona fans,any1 going against mona will have a thread,very soon we will have a thread 4 anu tooWink

Sano opened up this topic to discuss Hetal..But why would anyone come and discuss her here when they can have a field day bashing Hetal, Ambaji and Gandhi family on all topics?  Wink

So we have every topic which goes into Hetal bashing...Long posts abt how she should be killed...Embarrassed  Character assassination Ouch ...Lord have mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a darn fictional character for crying out loud...to get that serious and hate her LOL

DT might as well close this topic as it is a waste of their efforts Embarrassed

WOW!!! this is definitely a mouthful.

No one is hating Hetal in person, they are hating the fictional character which she is portraying and mind you portraying it very well too.

I do not see it as character bashing, I see it as 'constructive criticism' of the character and maybe CV's can get some heads up as to how far they should push this storyline to viewers. If persons do not comment, that is both negative and positive about any character which forms part of the storyline, then there  would be no need for a forum for discussion. There should just be one thread - 'RMJ Appreciation'

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayadallie

I hope the seperate thread for a character  itself shows how irritating the character is..this is our second one for hetal...
but that thread ws hardly sum 20 pages,y was it closed,anyways dere are sooo many mona fans,any1 going against mona will have a thread,very soon we will have a thread 4 anu tooWink

Sano opened up this topic to discuss Hetal..But why would anyone come and discuss her here when they can have a field day bashing Hetal, Ambaji and Gandhi family on all topics?  Wink

So we have every topic which goes into Hetal bashing...Long posts abt how she should be killed...Embarrassed  Character assassination Ouch ...Lord have mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a darn fictional character for crying out loud...to get that serious and hate her LOL

No one is hating Hetal in person, they are hating the fictional character which she is portraying and mind you portraying it very well too.

I do not see it as character bashing, I see it as 'constructive criticism' of the character and maybe CV's can get some heads up as to how far they should push this storyline to viewers. If persons do not comment, that is both negative and positive about any character which forms part of the storyline, then there  would be no need for a forum for discussion. There should just be one thread - 'RMJ Appreciation'

and one more thing.now cvs running track  in which ehetal will be integral part of it.if we keep aside hetal this forum dont have anything to post except mona for corporator track.and in that track to hetal will try to spoil mona chances.

if you post any thread hetal topic will come for sure.other wise you need to stop posting itself.

its catch 22 situation.LOL

Edited by 100raj - 17 October 2011 at 1:09pm

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayadallie

Why dont you let DT decide whether it is mouthful or not...If constructive criticism or feedback was there no one would have any issues until direct bashing happens..I am quoting you as you quoted my post...In future pls do not do that...You may carry on with your seperate post as I have no interest in discussing this lopsided serial or should I say lopsided opinions...

Edited by Dabulls23 - 17 October 2011 at 1:40pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top