Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

harshu92

harshu92

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Hello frineds,

This is my first post...  May or may not be liked by all..  Wanna post what  I think...

Anyways, when I was going through this forms , some people expressed that Mohan is unpredictable.. I do not think so... he want to lead his life however he wants... to accomplish his desires, passions , he can play with someone else life.. he said to his mother that she should not suffer for his actions... he does not like that..my question is why he married then and playing with the girl's life??? Can anyone palys with others life for formaility?? that too... why Kastur... just for money, I guess..  he does  not care for his babji or for his orders, commands whatever... and he also said that he is not marrying Kastur for money... obviously it is for money or else how can he ask her to give all her jewellary on the day of marriage..he wants to save his life so he find that is nothing wrong to ask his would be wife for money , the one whom he hates... atleast there is no guilty in his face when he was asking money or no sincerity in his gratitude... he pretty well knows her weakness of her love towards him and took advantage of it...somehow I feel Mohan character is not unpredicable he is truly truly negative character..and also highly self centered...frankly I do not have any soft corner for Mohan, other than Harshad is playing this character...that can be the reason too that his ranks are coming down..
 Anyways, it will be a very long time may be two or three months for reforming Mohan's character...I am little bit impatient in nature,, so I would like to watch after the reformation coz.. i cannot see harshad playing this kind of negative character...yet acting well though !!!

Good luck for Harshad and Anupriya for the best couple award !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dosthiKhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohan - truly negative character" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
I absolutely agree with you that he married Kastur for money.  His excuse that it was to protect his parents from Baapji's tauntings is BS.  He heard Baapji say to return Jitu's money, and still he went and blasted Kastur.  He decided to marry her after the loan sharks came looking for him.  He asked Baapji as a formality if Baapji still wanted Mohan to marry Kastur. He already knew Baapji would say yes.  And yes, he was a bit disappointed that Baapji still didn't care that Mohan would be compromising.

But all that said, he is marrying for money.  He wants to get out of this jam. Maybe that's the way he's protecting his parents. Because he doesn't want Baapji to find out, and by marrying Kastur and getting out of the jam, Baapji won't find out. Nor will his parents. But come on, even more than that he himself is in danger. The loan sharks would break a limb next time, if not worse.

I disagree that there wasn't any guilt or gratitude as he asked Kastur for the jewellery. He was pushed to that point. The way he even asked her to help him was in a sincere, serious way. Like even in his voice it was obvious that it was because he had no options left.  And his face showed that he was grateful.  I still think he was downright grateful at that time.

(Though I do think there's a bit of grey area with how he brought up trust.)

I am just waiting to see how the next few weeks unfold.  In reality, yes he is being a jackass. I don't care if Kastur's naive, and was stupid in dreaming up all of this. He made a decision to marry, and he should at least make an effort.  Think of the situation he girl he has married is in.  Even if he only married for the money, he still married her.  He is married to her, she to him.

But like I said, I'm waiting to see how the next few weeks unfold.  I'm especially curious to see how they are going to show Kastur.  They really have to handle it well, because it has a lot of ways to go off track and piss me off.  But somehow I have faith in this team.  

And welcome to the forum.  Thanks for posting. Hoping to see more posts from you. Hug

Edited by likarsh - 15 October 2011 at 12:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sugi1_Bidzie_

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
actually MOHAN is a person totally different 4m kasturr!! his idologies must not go wid d culture, but he is not totally -ve. i disagree wid u of him being totally -ve nd he doesn't hate kastur as u said!! he doesn't luv her either, but doesn't hate her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Bidzie_

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harshu92

Hello frineds,

This is my first post...  May or may not be liked by all..  Wanna post what  I think...

Anyways, when I was going through this forms , some people expressed that Mohan is unpredictable.. I do not think so... he want to lead his life however he wants... to accomplish his desires, passions , he can play with someone else life.. he said to his mother that she should not suffer for his actions... he does not like that..my question is why he married then and playing with the girl's life??? Can anyone palys with others life for formaility?? that too... why Kastur... just for money, I guess..  he does  not care for his babji or for his orders, commands whatever... and he also said that he is not marrying Kastur for money... obviously it is for money or else how can he ask her to give all her jewellary on the day of marriage..he wants to save his life so he find that is nothing wrong to ask his would be wife for money , the one whom he hates... atleast there is no guilty in his face when he was asking money or no sincerity in his gratitude... he pretty well knows her weakness of her love towards him and took advantage of it...somehow I feel Mohan character is not unpredicable he is truly truly negative character..and also highly self centered...frankly I do not have any soft corner for Mohan, other than Harshad is playing this character...that can be the reason too that his ranks are coming down..
 Anyways, it will be a very long time may be two or three months for reforming Mohan's character...I am little bit impatient in nature,, so I would like to watch after the reformation coz.. i cannot see harshad playing this kind of negative character...yet acting well though !!!

Good luck for Harshad and Anupriya for the best couple award !!

Confused
Firstly I dont get why are you wishing Harshad and Anupriya good luck for best couple award on this Forum?Wacko If you are here to create clashes between fangroups sorry to burst your bubble I dont think you will succeed ROFL experience has taught us a lot with time BlushingLOL BTW you could have just come with your original ID and said this all; iss MID ki kya zaroorat thi iss mein?LOL

Anyways, coming back to your topic ... Yup he wants to live his life the way he wants ... We all like to do that ... He wants to accomplish what he wants and am sure we all want that as well ... But he can play with someone else's life? Sorry I havent come across any such sequence ... If you have , then do remind me ... When he went to Kastur's house and blasted at her, he was wrong BUT he gave her a realisation to the reality; that how can she love someone by just his chhabi? even when she knows nothing abt that person ... And its true ... because Mohan also knows he has changed a lot over the 4 years ... You cant supposedly accuse him of playing with her feelings because he blasted at her and then asked her to marry ... He never said he loves her did he? Confessing your love and asking to marry are two different things .. But the pretension he is doing, yes, it shows his grey shade ... Thats what he is all about!

He said he isnt marrying Kastur for money ... So you mean he has lied to his mom?Ermm Come on a son who loves his mom so dearly cant lie to her looking into her eyes ... Even if he is a negative character as you say LOL If he says he hasnt married her for money then there is something coming up to reveal to us the real reason ... AND I dont think his intensions (even if they are money-minded as you say) were to ask jewellery from Kastur as a "plan" of sorts LOL He ahdnt pre-planned that he would ask her jewellery in her wedding to returnthat installment ... He was to give the money by that night but was forced to give it in an hour ... He asked Kastur for her jewellery but didnt force her ... It was upto her whether to give or refuse ... She chose to give considering how deeply yet blindly she loves him ... Neither is at fault in this ... And also you said he "hates" her ... Strongly disagree!!! I would rather put it as he has no feelings for her ... Yea she doesnt exist for him .. but this doesnt mean he hates her by any means Ermm OMG I guess you are the only one who hasnt seen guilt in his eyes ROFL He has been having that sense of guilt each time he has been seeing Kastur fall more for him and each time his mom speaks of how disheartened she is ... I guess it takes a NEUTRAL POV to read Harshad's expressions and eyes Tongue

I am glad he doesnt "obey" Baapji's commands and orders ... Baapji doesnt deserve it ... He is the head of the family so what? It doesnt mean he can rule over anyone and everyone ... I think Mohan does have respect for him in his heart though ... Its just that the way baapji comes forth and has been treating his mom I dont think any son will be happily respecting and obeying with such a person ...

LOL dont worry about the ranks coming down LOL... Its got nothing to do with the character or the actor ... Here we ALL are loving Harshad as Mohan as much as we love this show and MohUr!Embarrassed  Mohan is a fab unpredictable character who can unexpectedly put in his classic one-liners and make you laugh and at the same time react in such a way that would make you put your thinking caps on Day Dreaming It hasnt been a negative character so far at all even if I dunno how CVs shall handle him in future ... If you dont have a soft corner for him then I guess HC is just playing Mohan to perfection! Because he is meant to be grey-shaded and so its good if you arent feeling bad for him :P But honestly the kind and caring side of his and the purity of his heart makes me melt for him, wonder how doesnt it melt you LOL

Anyways all said and done, God bless Harshad and Mohan and DP and protect them from all evil and jealous eyes amen

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sugi1sparkling-starbfunofbb123april10-Maha-SunShine_A_Bidzie_harshu.sundas

harshu92

harshu92

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
OMG!! my first post with many responses...
that too pretty quick yeah !!!

As I said, I just shared my thoughts, that's it... coming to wish them to have an award,  I like both of them as a good actor and actress and they deserve to win ...that's it... no intention to create any conflicts ... and it'a casual wish, yet sincere !!! I admire their talents and  not keen in one's personal life as it is truly personal for everyone !! No offences  please !!!!

He pretty well knows that he forced her to agree for this marriage by giving false hopes.. .kind of deception!!!  he must have given the false hopes at bidaai too... but  he was like  a stranger at bidaai time... I know it was  too much rona dhona on that particular episode...but atleast he must have a word of concern towards the girl who helped without any second thought and saved his life ...and that's the time for any girl who needs some support or some kind of concern ...he was just like a statue watching the fun... it is not the question of money, but it is the question of humanity... somehow I still feel he is an egoist...and happy to know that in future he is going to be an altruist.. looking forward to see the positivity in Mohan's character and i'm pretty sure at that time.. I will be like you...like meltingSmile
But now... if I watch I will just watch for Harshad... that's it..

Anyways, enjoy  the show with whatever comes up with !!!

-mesmerised-

Goldie

-mesmerised-

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 6:22pm | IP Logged
Whilst i agree that there are shades of negativity in his character, i wouldn't say he's outright negative. There's many shades to Mohan Gala and that's what makes him interesting!

Yes it was wrong of him to ask Kastur for her jewellery and it was definitely wrong of him to marry her under false pretences, but even those two scenarios were not so clear-cut...

When he was rude to her outside her house, extremely insensitive he may have been, but he was being honest with her and told her that he doesn't like her... and honesty is a positive trait. The problem i had with him there was the way in which he went about it (very mean) and some of the things that he said, which were more like personal attacks on Kastur. That and the fact that he then went on to say it was all a joke, which was deceiving of him and can't be condoned.

Then the jewellery scenario... i have a slightly different view on that. Like i mentioned previously, it wasn't a nice thing to do but by going to Kastur and telling her he is in financial trouble... well he was being honest there too. He probably went to her because he felt he had no other option, but isn't it better that Kastur knew all this before she married him? That whole scenario brought some much needed honesty into their relationship IMO, even though my heart did go out to Kastur. And he clearly felt bad about asking her... it was written all over his face!

Mohan is very complex and he definitely has done some unforgivable things... but woven into his character is a person who is humane. You see it in his interactions with members of his family, you see it every time Jitu speaks to him about keeping Kastur happy, you saw it when he was going to steal from Baapji and then decided against it, and i'm certain you will see it throughout... not just in a couple of months time.

He's the male protagonist after all... there is no way the creatives would write his character to be 'truly negative' as you say... because the audience need to see and believe that he is a good person deep-down... and most of us do see glimpses of that. If at any point he seems self-centred, there will be other times where he seems compassionate towards others, if at some point he is deceiving, there will be another point where he is being up-front and honest. His character is very real... therefore we see many different sides to him... some are 'negative' but he's not all bad. :)

Edited by -mesmerised- - 15 October 2011 at 7:36pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sugi1sparkling-starKhatamKahani_Bidzie_

vaishali667

Goldie

vaishali667

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
ya mohan is totally different from kastur

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Trule negative characters are those which are evil, who do wrong for the sake of doing wrong ... Mohan is neither evil nor does bad with others for the sake of it or because he wants to hurt them, so he is not negative. He has his flaws and weaknesses, which almost all human beings do, some more some less and that is what makes his character interesting as well as confusing. At the root of his wrong deeds there still is a caring person, which has been over shadowed due to circumstances.

Edited by Soaps1 - 16 October 2011 at 3:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Bidzie_

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.