CGM WU: 15th Oct. '11

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
(Bhartikhushi909/IF This update is exclusive for www.india-forums.com do not copy)

Recap:
CGM; WU 14th Oct. '11

Written Update : by  BhartiKhushi909

Video Update : by sonyfan28

CGM WU: 15th Oct. '11

(Bhartikhushi909/IF This update is exclusive for www.india-forums.com do not copy)

CG reaches acharya n ask him to gave his hand but he was helpless.CG was hurted n shocked to see him like this but as soldiers approaches the jail he has to leave from there.CG ran from there n the soldiers followed him n he hide himself sumwhere in the corridor n removes his masks when mrigu saw him, he goes to the soldiers n pretends as if he was too searching the culprit n gets to know that mrigu saw him.

D was very tensed to noe abt that person who all of a sudden enters the palace, killed kirka, steal the rajmudra n vanishes, he doubts on amatya as well but finally he  doubts on channakya that he might have sent the message but then himself got confused that how can he sent message n then finally he believes that CG is alive n he's doing all this, CG was also present there n listening all this convo, amatya says that its an insider n D ask him abt his doubt n he points towards CG.

The soldiers arrest him immidiately, D ask him where he was at the moment n he says that he was in the duty of mrigu, mrigu came n D ask her abt it n she supports CG n also tries to hide the blood coming from his wound n says that she's fed up with the security n leaves, D believes her but at the same time lost his believe from CG , before leaving he ask CG to stay in the palace n do his duty n ask all soldiers to keep an eye on him.

D sents acharya sumwhere else n CG was watching it helplessly , remembering how acharya always protects him, he tries to go from there but soldiers stops him but mrigu came in his support again norders the soldiers to leave, CG puts khandar to her neck n ask her y has she told lie n she reply that her heart says so n torn her duppatta n put it on his wound n CG share his reality n his dream n she promises to support him in contributingg to akhanda bharat.

D has captured acharya at sum secret place , only in 24 hours , acharya will loose his thinking ability n after it D will leave him.
Mrigu in order to support CG , sacrifice herself to D n gets to noe the acharya's address n CG understands her sacrifice.

HIT THE CHASKAMETER.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

drdeepti80praman1234arniindia5chistaAbhiAniAshi22Moner_Radioswethasyam08chand1234Shwets1502chatterboxCharu21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CGM WU: 15th Oct. '11" in Chandragupta Maurya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Thanx for da awesome update khushi!!! yesss much like samicute LOL

Though Mrig is one imaginary character but if we absolutely forget that.. it was a big thing that she did... 

and i loved CGM's expressions in da end when he makes out that at wat price Mrigu got the secret.. very touchy... Clap Ashish and Yashu both were 2 good...

And about other things... Can anyone plz stop this emotional atyachar on Acharya's character!!! Ouch 

Edited by Charu21 - 15 October 2011 at 12:46pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

borgzaAshi22swethasyam08chand1234

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charu21

Thanx for da awesome update khushi!!! yesss much like samicute LOL

Though Mrig is one imaginary character but if we absolutely forget that.. it was a big thing that she did... 

and i loved CGM's expressions in da end when he makes out that at wat price Mrigu got the secret.. very touchy... Clap Ashish and Yashu both were 2 good...

And about other things... Can anyone plz stop this emotional atyachar on Acharya's character!!! Ouch 

agreed yaar vo romantic league se hatke kuch kiya to thoda better laga but frankly m bored of CGM now , plz sum1 change the track now Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

borgzaswethasyam08Charu21

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Ouch Tell me about it khushi!! i m equally bored!!! If in next 2 episodes track is not changed then i m out for sure!! 
and if dumbest ever memory loss track is introduced then toh CGM ko permanent good bye!!! i just cant take it now!!! Dead 
Again hats off to u for giving WU!!! atleast we can change da channel in certain scenes but u have to go through da whole 1 hour torture!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

borgzaswethasyam08

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charu21

Ouch Tell me about it khushi!! i m equally bored!!! If in next 2 episodes track is not changed then i m out for sure!! 
and if dumbest ever memory loss track is introduced then toh CGM ko permanent good bye!!! i just cant take it now!!! Dead 
Again hats off to u for giving WU!!! atleast we can change da channel in certain scenes but u have to go through da whole 1 hour torture!!!

he he he m sure its gonna be changed soon 
sources yahi keh rahe hai thats its on hist track soon Tongue

ok me gng now byeee gnSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08Charu21

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update bharti

if we see it as episode wise  it was not bad and all in all a  better one

forget history for now but in acting department all went well.

i had somehow understood mrigu wud sacrifice herself soon and it wud be end of her track from next episode..   the dialogues hinted to that only.

acharya is needed for the track to proceed and bring end to  dhanna rule

so he wud be saved  and well no love track bt sacrifice was huge.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.swethasyam08chand1234

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Can't wait for Chandragupta to get his revenge on Nanda,  Incidentally, watching it last night, I thought that Mrigu was going to poison him.  Incidentally, according to one of the versions, Dhanananda was poisoned by his chambermaid.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.