Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

ISNT IT TOO FAST???????/

lakshm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Hy guys new here... i really like the serial...but they could hv dragged nidhis presence in the hospital for some more time bfore she decides to quit its really too early...

she was just ther for 2 days and everyone misses her..even though it may be possible...to add more reality they could hv dragged and then show dr ashu missing nidhi...a kind off.it would hv made us also miss her in hosp...nw we dont even feel she was ther in hosp some time...

whats ur opinion?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Nidhis gonna be back in the hosp already... .why the need to drag?? The show has awesome pace.. unlike other shows !!

Love KTLK 👏
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
For me it is just perfect as they showed it.May be this will not be a long time series that's why it is shown this fast.Edited by alujna-21 - 12 years ago
NoComments thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The biggest plus of the show so far is that it is perfectly paced, and is not Over The Top.. seems natural every bit! I just hope that this is maintained!!

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nidhi will be back soon...and i don't have any prob with the speed actually i love this...the shows which are being stretched are very bore so the speed is really good right now...and about her getting close to everyone is natural as if someone is really a so sweet hearted then s/he will  surely get place in hearts
kavyasam thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lakshm

Hy guys new here... i really like the serial...but they could hv dragged nidhis presence in the hospital for some more time bfore she decides to quit its really too early... I agree with you,  2 days was too quick, they could have shown her handling the case for couple of episodes, or shown that , need not show all of it in episodes, but cld have made it look like she worked there for 2-3 weeks atleast.  I like the pace but would have loved if they had much more interaction of her with the hospital. 

she was just ther for 2 days and everyone misses her..even though it may be possible...to add more reality they could hv dragged and then show dr ashu missing nidhi...a kind off.it would hv made us also miss her in hosp...nw we dont even feel she was ther in hosp some time... yep I dont feel like the hospital misses her or she misses it,   they showed but I didnot feel it.  and the reaction of everyone like she is was here for years was a little off as well.  well I have seen too many soaps so am ignoring this and assuming that there was indeed such a bond that so soon they are missing each other.  makes it easy to like the show. :)

whats ur opinion?

diti85 thumbnail
Personally, I don't think the show is going too fast. It is actually going at a right pace. Frankly, I actually found last night's episode to be a drag. 

As for the hospital, I think people miss her cuz of her vibrant personality..She is young and full of life...She has all the capabilities of being a good doctor while having fun in the workplace, which many doctors fail to have the similar quality (including Dr. Ashutosh).

What do other thinks?
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: roopalgupta

nidhi will be back soon...and i don't have any prob with the speed actually i love this...the shows which are being stretched are very bore so the speed is really good right now...and about her getting close to everyone is natural as if someone is really a so sweet hearted then s/he will  surely get place in hearts

Right agree with you. 
allura thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
mmm…i think it wsnt fast coz she wanted to leave da hosp…so i think dey tried to show her unhappiness after resigning da hosp
and as she had got along so well wid others due 2 her bubbly nature dat in two days only everyone luvd her presence…but shez gna cm bck 😉