Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

lakshm

IF-Dazzler

lakshm

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Hy guys new here... i really like the serial...but they could hv dragged nidhis presence in the hospital for some more time bfore she decides to quit its really too early...

she was just ther for 2 days and everyone misses her..even though it may be possible...to add more reality they could hv dragged and then show dr ashu missing nidhi...a kind off.it would hv made us also miss her in hosp...nw we dont even feel she was ther in hosp some time...

whats ur opinion?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ISNT IT TOO FAST???????/" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Nidhis gonna be back in the hosp already... .why the need to drag?? The show has awesome pace.. unlike other shows !!

Love KTLK Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mentallycrazy-Swetha-...RamonaG....

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
For me it is just perfect as they showed it.May be this will not be a long time series that's why it is shown this fast.

Edited by alujna-21 - 15 October 2011 at 4:23pm

-Swetha-

NoComments

NoComments

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

The biggest plus of the show so far is that it is perfectly paced, and is not Over The Top.. seems natural every bit! I just hope that this is maintained!!

shamil

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
nidhi will be back soon...and i don't have any prob with the speed actually i love this...the shows which are being stretched are very bore so the speed is really good right now...and about her getting close to everyone is natural as if someone is really a so sweet hearted then s/he will  surely get place in hearts

MaYur_AbhiSh

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshm

Hy guys new here... i really like the serial...but they could hv dragged nidhis presence in the hospital for some more time bfore she decides to quit its really too early... I agree with you,  2 days was too quick, they could have shown her handling the case for couple of episodes, or shown that , need not show all of it in episodes, but cld have made it look like she worked there for 2-3 weeks atleast.  I like the pace but would have loved if they had much more interaction of her with the hospital. 

she was just ther for 2 days and everyone misses her..even though it may be possible...to add more reality they could hv dragged and then show dr ashu missing nidhi...a kind off.it would hv made us also miss her in hosp...nw we dont even feel she was ther in hosp some time... yep I dont feel like the hospital misses her or she misses it,   they showed but I didnot feel it.  and the reaction of everyone like she is was here for years was a little off as well.  well I have seen too many soaps so am ignoring this and assuming that there was indeed such a bond that so soon they are missing each other.  makes it easy to like the show. :)

whats ur opinion?

diti85

diti85

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Personally, I don't think the show is going too fast. It is actually going at a right pace. Frankly, I actually found last night's episode to be a drag. 

As for the hospital, I think people miss her cuz of her vibrant personality..She is young and full of life...She has all the capabilities of being a good doctor while having fun in the workplace, which many doctors fail to have the similar quality (including Dr. Ashutosh).

What do other thinks?

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by roopalgupta

nidhi will be back soon...and i don't have any prob with the speed actually i love this...the shows which are being stretched are very bore so the speed is really good right now...and about her getting close to everyone is natural as if someone is really a so sweet hearted then s/he will  surely get place in hearts
Right agree with you. 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.