Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Heya guys Smile My name is Mehwish. I've been stalking you all for a week...LOL I'm that mysterious yanks28 like which keeps popping up under all your cute posts...Big smile Anyway I've been a Bidaai fan forever, another DKP show...my favorite jodi is Sara Khan&Angad Hasija/Salekh from Bidaai...this is only my 2nd show and 2nd jodi I've fallen for...surprisingly another Rajan Shahi show...Embarrassed

My thoughts on AshNi: They have chemistry...they just have something and it really has worked its charm on me.
Day Dreaming I'm totally floored by MB's acting...that Saiyaan song...RS had great original music in Bidaai too...Dil Janiya, Piya O Piya Sawariya...a  few other songs too...I hope they come up with some more lyrics for Saiyaan or add a male version of it for Dr. A Wink This song is my ringtone now...Embarrassed I've never seen Kritika's previous work but i love her here...she's gorgeous too...MB of course, I know him best from HAHK...and even as a villain in Dewaana... he's so charming here...Favorite AshNi scene so far...besides their random moments of thinking about each other (especially A thinking of N Day Dreaming)...I was totally floored by them in that cabin scene where she puts his suit coat on...and then her getting freaked out by the skeleton...their chemistry there was awesome...MB's silent amusement and astonishment at her LOL

Also I'm Pakistani but I never saw DK fully...I Saw a few parts online...loved Rahat Kazmi...and I thought Baba/Ahmer were superb...Anyway...can't wait for Monday...I want a memorable phone call from Saiyan Ji to Nidhi...LOL It should be one which changes her life and destiny forever.
Day Dreaming

Sorry for rambling. LOLEmbarrassed AshNi made me do it...
Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

soomro01Filza.hopehotshamilRajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hi I'm new :) LOVING AshNi!!!" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
hi dear welcome to KTLK forumshine-smiley Smiley

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soomro01yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
thank u! :)

soomro01

soomro01

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Heyaaa dostBig smile...great to see u here...so here I come another ashni fan Smile

Well...new here too...never thought i would fall for Dr Ashustosh and DR Nidhi...But after watching them...couldnt resist...the chemistry...the magic...is really worth watching...never saw Dhoop KInare only heard about its success and Popularity and glad to see Mohnish and Kritika are doing complete Justice...RS came with another masterpiece like Bidaai...the music is just Awesome...saiyaaannn...make me go crazyyy...so soft and touching...enjoying our naughty and cute Dr Nidhi and our very sober and intense Dr A...looking forward to their unique and romantic Love story...Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by soomro01

Heyaaa dostBig smile...great to see u here...so here I come another ashni fan Smile

Well...new here too...never thought i would fall for Dr Ashustosh and DR Nidhi...But after watching them...couldnt resist...the chemistry...the magic...is really worth watching...never saw Dhoop KInare only heard about its success and Popularity and glad to see Mohnish and Kritika are doing complete Justice...RS came with another masterpiece like Bidaai...the music is just Awesome...saiyaaannn...make me go crazyyy...so soft and touching...enjoying our naughty and cute Dr Nidhi and our very sober and intense Dr A...looking forward to their unique and romantic Love story...Heart

Hiii dost.so glad ur here now..Big smile Lovely post. Embarrassed Yes...we're both AshNians now too...we've fallen for them...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming welcome to AshNi's world...can't wait for the romance...Day Dreaming waiting for pyaar ki aahat...hichkichahat...and more...WinkLOLDay Dreaming

soomro01

soomro01

soomro01

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Hiii dost.so glad ur here now..Big smile Lovely post. Embarrassed Yes...we're both AshNians now too...we've fallen for them...Day Dreaming welcome to AshNi's world...can't wait for the romance...Day Dreaming waiting for pyaar ki aahat...hichkichahat...and more...WinkLOLDay Dreaming

ThankuBig smileyeahhh..its great to be here...actually enjoying being a part KTLF forum and most imp YouSmileit wil be great fun...waiting for more Romance...more Ashni moments...hayeee ye hichkichahat Wink

Edited by soomro01 - 15 October 2011 at 11:59am

yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Hiii dost.so glad ur here now..Big smile Lovely post. Embarrassed Yes...we're both AshNians now too...we've fallen for them...Day Dreaming welcome to AshNi's world...can't wait for the romance...Day Dreaming waiting for pyaar ki aahat...hichkichahat...and more...WinkLOLDay Dreaming

ThankuBig smileyeahhh..its great to be here...actually enjoying being a part KTLF forum and most imp YouSmileit wil be great fun...waiting for more Romance...more Ashni moments...hayeee ye hichkichahat Wink

Hug

Glad you also gave your heart to AshNi...I'm glad to have my partner along for this magical journey...Day Dreaming

soomro01

soomro01

soomro01

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Hug

Glad you also gave your heart to AshNi...I'm glad to have my partner along for this magical journey...Day Dreaming

Saiyaannn naino ki Bhaaasha samjhe naaaHeartWink...long way to go partnerWink

yanks28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.