Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
awesome...plz add me in
Mishti13 thumbnail
Hello I am Pooja Shah , i just started  reading ur ff and really liking it  can u please pm me

thanks you  
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
AWESOME
please add me to your pm list
Mishti13 thumbnail
super 
all parts are great
please pm me whenever u update
thank you 
Saj110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Will update tonight or tomorrow...
Saj110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Part 4
While Maan was pondering on what he should do with Geet, she was outside his door, nerves stopping her from goin in.
Pali, why you not going in. It's just Maan' but then she blushed remembering the incident that took place earlier.
' his embrace felt so nice. I could stay like that in his arms all day.. Hey yeh Kya soch ri hai.. It's Maan Singh Khurana.. The one and only irritating Maan Singh Khurana. 
She was bought out of her thoughts by a barge. She turned around to see who had the nerves to walk into her like that... Sasha!
'Tum!! What are you doing here' she shrieked
' same as you.. I followed Maan to London all the way from Delhi to gain his undivided love and attention' she tries to suppress her laughter as she watched on as Sashas face went from anger to irritation to annoyance to panic
'MK aap'
Geet turned around only to slam into Maans chest. His arms instinctive,y went around her slim waist to steady her. He immediately left her as she steadied whilst Sashas looked on annoyingly. 
' what are you two doing here, I pay you to work not stand and gossip. Sashas get back to work right away aur tum Geet, I called you into my office 
Long time ago. Hurry up I do not have all day waiting for you' 
Geet followed him in whilst Sasha walked away with a smirk playing on her lips. 
Geet felt conscious around Maan as she was unsure of whether he had heard and chipkus talk. She stood next to the chair, waiting for Maan permission to sit down. When he nodded his head towards the chair, she sat down and waited for him to begin. 
Geet you will be working under Sasha.
WHAT? Are you Crazy
GEET
I thought I'll be working with you. I hate that chipku.. Maan I am not working with her.
Quiet! I am the boss and I decide who you will work with. You are working alongside Sasha and that's final. If you don't like her than that's your problem. 
'but you told Dadima I'll be working with you. If I knew I would be working with her I would never have accepted dadimas offer' Geet replied exasparetdly her arms waving around.
You were going to work with me but I have now changed my mind.
Why? Maan
Not 'Maan' Geet it's 'sir'. I am your boss and you will address me as 'sir'
Like hell I will
GEET!! You will call me 'sir' and if you don't like it then you can leave this office  and I will book your flight back to India immediately' he shouted at her
Par
'now GET OUT of my office and ask Sasha what you have to do.' 
Geet was boiling with anger by now and refused to leave his office. Instead she picked up the phone on Maans table and began dealing a number
Geet what are you doing? I told you to get out, not use my phone to call and gossip' he told her menacingly.
Geet just glared at him. She was keeping her emotions that were whirling in her in check. She had never been spoken to like that after she was abandoned by her family at the age of 10. Maans anger had bought back memories of her brother Brij who often use to shout at her like that whilst abusing her physically. 'your worthless, a disgrace to our family.. You will do as your told' the memory of that day came back to her and all her fears of abuse and isolation found its way back into her heart and mind. 
'Dadima' her voice came out like a whimper. 
Beta
After hearing the soothing voice her voice broke
Dadima' she repeated
Maan looked on as he saw the change in attitude in Geet. The whirl of emotions that were crossing her face and eyes as his Dadima received the call..

Pre cap: Maan in trouble. 

Note: please let me know what you think. If its not up to standards I can discontinue with it. Thank You
amita5 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Dont discontinue

Its very good and keep on writing 

please update soon and pm me

fatema_007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
owww this is awesome...could u plz pm this 2 me??
ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
oh Boy...Maan is in big trouble...ek to Geet ko rula diya upar se daadima...bechara...ch.ch ch
maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesum luved it
do continue soon