Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This newsletter is rockin . Loved it 

A big round of applause  to the IPKKND Devlopment team and all the members who particpated ,by  putting this fantastic newsletter together.🥳

Congrats to all the winners of this week all so
chammak_challo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow...! Hats off to the IPKD Dev team who have made such a great newsletter for us all...!!👏
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG..it was the best..i was totally lost in it..loved it from the core of my heart..i know u guys done need it as ur the best and perfectionist ,but still best wishes,,keep it up...marvellous job by team.congo for that..
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
O M G!!!  Wow!! This newsletter is absolutely AMAZING!!! Seriously its perfectly done!!! The layout and everything is fantastic. 

Massive 👏  👏  👏  👏 to the Dev team and the newsletter team for all the hard work you've put in its honestly BEAUTIFUL!! Loved EVERY part of it 🤗   All the hard work you guys put in is evident! The write ups are exceptional! Every section was wonderfully done! And OMG my blooper queen Kauser 4 bloopers in one week? Honestly I had no idea there was that many haha you're awesome at noticing it! Each and every one of u guys involved have done a mind blowing job You guys rock!!! 

Congratulations to all the winners of this week Mahi,  Aish (loved ur OS), Livelygirl, Dashing_girl (Ur Sobsessed thread was awesome) unnati, Ragz and ALL of u (sorry I'm losing it will all these awesome work I'm finding it hard to remember names lol)  you totally deserve it!! Fantastic work guys! x  
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Congraaaaaatz 🥳
Let's Paaartyy , come On Everybody ...Let's Paarty🤗

So happy🤗 !! our NL turned oout so Good !! Simply Rocking⭐️⭐️ thaanks to Minuu , Neethz & Sanjuu for this 👏 you've rocked it loves❤️ congratz to all the winners too !! Greeeat Jooob !! <3👏

Love uu all !!! SaRun/ArHi & IPKKND Rules maaan !! ⭐️⭐️
..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this is amazing guys👏...it looks great👍🏼...i can see the hard work everybody has put in...congrats everybody...keep up the excellent work👍🏼
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome topic!! <33
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Guys thanew sooo much for appreciation 🤗 and u people can discuss also and tell ur preferences also😳
deleteaccount thumbnail
so damn beautiful man!! well donee!! :D
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMG Sanju, Minu & Neetz! Absolutely gorgeous layout with bright colors!!! Loved every section!!! The poem, the bloopers, the summery of the week!!! EXCELLENT!!! 👍🏼 seriously, its the best Newsletter I've read among all my forums!! Congratulations to u guys! and all the hard workers! 🥳