Balika Vadhu

Leaving India??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

veena80

Groupbie

veena80

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Live in relationships are quite common and never looked down in western countries like usa, why dint jagya and gauri think of this???I wish they could make attempts to leave lndia and I hope their illegal marital status gets exposed during the visa process.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AkDha_Fanatictiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Leaving India??" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dr3viL

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Snehabr

Goldie

Snehabr

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veena80

Live in relationships are quite common and never looked down in western countries like usa, why dint jagya and gauri think of this???I wish they could make attempts to leave lndia and I hope their illegal marital status gets exposed during the visa process.

I am from India and currently in US...I am just saying when people live in here that means they are in a relationship for many years and both boy and girl's family are aware of their relationships...there is nothing to hide to the world..their relationship is official...i am not saying they will definitely get married or not,,,but most likely they would... but G & J relationships are completely different!! And trust me...people don't start living in as soon as they start dating even in western countries...its just a myth!! People love their space!! Livin relationships exist in some parts of India too!!

Edited by Snehabr - 15 October 2011 at 9:29am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top