CID

Purvi Is Not Getting Dialogues

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think the day Purvi joined in CID that time onwards she is not getting enough dialogues in case...being a femvale officer she must have considerable dialogues...most of the times Kajal looks a bit dominating on screen...they must give some considerable space to Purvi...what do you all say regarding this????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beauty18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes even i notice tht kajal is dominating her, maybe kajal is old officer and senior to her and CID has big star cast and 2 days so in this circumstances it happens tht same actor left out without dialogues or get less screen space
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes purvi should get more dialouges...lets see...she looks like she can be a great officer...we can only hope FW gives her enough matter...
phaneeswar thumbnail
Originally posted by: amritamore1

Yes even i notice tht kajal is dominating her, maybe kajal is old officer and senior to her and CID has big star cast and 2 days so in this circumstances it happens tht same actor left out without dialogues or get less screen space

I think CID did biggest mistake by adding Nikhil to over loaded CAST...this is really becoming difficult task for director to allocate screen space...
phaneeswar thumbnail
Originally posted by: rukhsar.crazy

yes purvi should get more dialouges...lets see...she looks like she can be a great officer...we can only hope FW gives her enough matter...

Yup she got gr8 skills...but I say CID is now completely over populated officers cast...I think DR SONALI character got ended(if I'm nt wrong)...they must even end one of male characters...
-Twinkles- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hmm...    

these days we hardly hear from Vivek , Nik, Kajal and sometimes even Freddy Sir too ... so in this case i don't thing its Purvi alone being given less screen space or less dialogues ðŸ˜Š

though its different that i don't like to see these so called new officers besides my all time favourite cast grabbing all the screen space  ... ðŸ¤” while I view on " Every new entry should be given a fare chance to prove themselves " ...on agreeing on the note to give scope and space to all the new entries equally I would like to see them all in equal frames without being partial to anyone... 

at the same time ... Seniors doing the major investigation in the episode while the rest standing behind is more preferable to see rather than the juniors doing the job while the Seniors standing at the background 

I don't mean to convey that In the presence of the Seniors , its not required for the juniors to say or do anything ... but during a scene (say something like investigating a crime scene with one or two witness  )where there's any one or two seniors with a battalion behind, it gets difficult to make and give every junior a chance to say something ...  after all the CV need to take care of the scene timings as well ( thank goodness ,  atleast that is being taken care of 😆)

if member starts saying a page or two of dialogues ... then the episode air timings should be extended from 1 hour to 3 hours .. that  is quite impossible , because we all can understand in that case it won't be called a serial , but a movie then ðŸ˜†

Edited by twinklelovesCID - 12 years ago
phaneeswar thumbnail
Originally posted by: twinklelovesCID

hmm...    

these days we hardly hear from Vivek , Nik, Kajal and sometimes even Freddy Sir too ... so in this case i don't thing its Purvi alone being given less screen space or less dialogues ðŸ˜Š

though its different that i don't like to see these so called new officers besides my all time favourite cast grabbing all the screen space  ... ðŸ¤” while I view on " Every new entry should be given a fare chance to prove themselves " ...on agreeing on the note to give scope and space to all the new entries equally I would like to see them all in equal frames without being partial to anyone... 

at the same time ... Seniors doing the major investigation in the episode while the rest standing behind is more preferable to see rather than the juniors doing the job while the Seniors standing at the background 

I don't mean to convey that In the presence of the Seniors , its not required for the juniors to say or do anything ... but during a scene (say something like investigating a crime scene with one or two witness  )where there's any one or two seniors with a battalion behind, it gets difficult to make and give every junior a chance to say something ...  after all the CV need to take care of the scene timings as well ( thank goodness ,  atleast that is being taken care of 😆)

if member starts saying a page or two of dialogues ... then the episode air timings should be extended from 1 hour to 3 hours .. that  is quite impossible , because we all can understand in that case it won't be called a serial , but a movie then ðŸ˜†

I agree with you totally...I heard that CID team is making a movie...I hope that this movie comes...
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i agree with u...but using dominating only for kajal is not good...it goes with others too which i don't wanna mention...and ya purvi is being sidelined and suppressed...well she is not the first with whom this is happening...some earlier female too suffered from this but not so much coz that time there was not a crowded team..if fw want a crowd then they should do a good cast distribution...which is rare.
BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
AG is just new bird in the cage. It won't look good giving her so much expansions. There are other casts too. 
tashfia099901 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Twinkles-

hmm...    

Well I wud say tht CID shud be aired 3 days a week...but not sunday(most bangladeshi fans r busy on sunday as sunday is not a holiday in our country)