Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
First of all its a speculative story based on some "source" close to them.

And the news does carry the actors quote (word to word) so the whole point where TC is saying that it is published "without asking the concerned person" goes is misplaced. And about the second part that Harshad is not taking calls then for the record just want to share that IF Video team did a video interview with Harshad today on the sets of Dharampatni.

Isnt TellyBuzz the first to break about Vivian and Vahbiz affair which they initially denied and just a week later they confirmed it officially to TellyBuzz.

We all can understand why celebrities do tend to underplay their relationships in media. And at the end its something time will prove.

Regards,
Edited by vijay - 12 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vijay

First of all its a speculative story based on some "source" close to them.

And the news does carry the actors quote (word to word) so the whole point where TC is saying that it is published "without asking the concerned person" goes is misplaced. And about the second part that Harshad is not taking calls then for the record just want to share that IF Video team did a video interview with Harshad today on the sets of Dharampatni.

Isnt TellyBuzz the first to break about Vivian and Vahbiz affair which they initially denied and just a week later they confirmed it officially to TellyBuzz.

We all can understand why celebrities do tend to underplay their relationships in media. And at the end its something time will prove.

Regards,

Agree wid u totally.. sir We trust IF more than TC... If HC was angry with IF why would he give an interview with IF itsself? he is mad?

TC article is made up.. and has not even 1% of truth in it.

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 12 years ago
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
TC is using APK name's for its competition with IF
thats fr sure
APK cannot really blame IF
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I dunno who is right and who is wrong but Such things are only Hurting Harshiya fans.Someone is giving them hopes someone else is breaking their hopes.Poor Fans
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Why do people believe articles anyway? Unless you see the actor/actress saying it themself then you shouldn;t believe anything anyone writes.

TellyBuzz "sources" are never named which is ridiculous as you never know who the source is and even if they're real. LOL. 

Why do the media like to write stuff about peoples private life anyway, get a life and write more about the "telly", nothing breakthrough about writing something about someone dating someone else, its all just more trouble for the actors concerned. 
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Whatever, for now am just waiting for the new video TB team did with HC😍
kranti thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Harshad partial  behaviour betwwen 2 costar's led him into trouble him now.Media is spectaculing his affair with anupriya,

This is because he is not honest while he is giving interview. In every article he said  that all co stars are same for him. But that is not the case ..

Anupriya is always  good , best  friend for him .

He should agree that honestly that he is having great rapport  with anupriya & she is his great friend ..He dos not have such rapport & friendship with other co stars.

Edited by kranti - 12 years ago
shivu01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I am waiting for HC new interview lol... 

I love 2nd point of above post and he gain lots of new fans during TL
You can't be friend with everybody...
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
God Bless Harshad God bless HarshIya
You cannot Force people to Like Someone.And also You give Respect to Those, who actually deserves.
We Love Harshad the way he is.
Harshad Honest Fans Will always support Him
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Respect is earned not given  ... is all i have to say and Harshad in those two years when they were working together always gave additi due respect ... else if he did not why were people so madly dreaming about harshiti being a couple? He did not respect her yet they dreamed about it? Sounds absurd!!! And now if after one and a half year since the show ended he did not come for one sbs (reasons of which we don't even know) and his ex-costar goes on to talk rudely and badly about him, also tries to instigate fans against him, then I am sorry it hints that she does not like him and not the other way ... Harshad till date has never said a word against Additi and i hope he never says one! Its not necessary that an actor would have equally good rapport with all his co-stars and it does not at all mean he disrespects the ones he may not have a good rapport with. If he and apk are good friends it may mean they share better rapport and have more things in common as human beings than him and additi (that is if what the above poster says is true) It is wrong to expect an actor to be equally friendly with all his costars, respectful yes and HC has always been respectful to all of them and i hope he continues to be, even if they talk bad about him

As far as him loosing KDMHMD fans is concerned well the ones he had to loose, he lost them the day he signed Tere Liye, they have done nothing but to curse, bash and pull him down since then  ... we all are a witness to that and those who had to stick around are till date his fans ... enjoying his brilliance as an actor and supporting him in every new endeavor 😊
Edited by Soaps1 - 12 years ago