Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

Nidhi missed at hospital-Article (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

awww ya its going to be really intense i feel seeing that Ashutosh is so vulnerable at this point inspite of the so called  wall he's built around him...and for Nidhi its the first time so EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Yh.. First love is always special... .n she is gonna b Latoo on him .. aww god.. m so excited.. jus dreaming of AshNi these days Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....yanks28-.Shriya.-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nidhi missed at hospital-Article (Page 3)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

awww ya its going to be really intense i feel seeing that Ashutosh is so vulnerable at this point inspite of the so called  wall he's built around him...and for Nidhi its the first time so EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Yh.. First love is always special... .n she is gonna b Latoo on him .. aww god.. m so excited.. jus dreaming of AshNi these days Day Dreaming

me too and i was just reading the status of the Indian  Television  Best  Jodis page they said

New Couple: Ashutosh and Niddhi have won over everyone's heart, even of Maneet,ArHi and etc fans are also liking them !!

wow isnt that awesome Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evayanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged

me too and i was just reading the status of the Indian  Television  Best  Jodis page they said

New Couple: Ashutosh and Niddhi have won over everyone's heart, even of Maneet,ArHi and etc fans are also liking them !!

wow isnt that awesome Clap

Ramona.. have the article?? Post it yaar.. this is such a great news..!! We need to keep supporting our show n forum..!! Our actors rock.. n what an amazing.. pair Blushing  .. aah.. m going wild n crazy!LOL

...RamonaG....yanks28

Filza.

IF-Rockerz

Filza.

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Filza.T

true!! feelings are born.. now just need to grow.. Wink 

I cant wait to see them steal glances at each other.. n smile shyly... aww man.. Day Dreaming

seriously.. Blushing they give me goosebumps now only.. what will happen then.. Day Dreaming 

and their friends teasing them.. them missing each other.. having flashbacks.. with the 'saiyaan' playing.. 

Armu4eva...RamonaG....

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
its not an article its the status of this page on FB

they are amazed at AshNi's sudden popularity and they just put another status saying 

Speak Your Heart for KTLK on Sony-Your Views and Opinions welcome!
www.india-forums.com
Based in the beautiful locales of Lucknow and on the backdrop of a hospital setting, KTLK is a different love story between two very different people with a substanital age gap. The show highlights the nuances of a complicated 

so i guess ktlk really made an impact Star

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaFilza.-.Shriya.-yanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
So true.. m a diehard.. Maneet fan.. n a ArHi fan too.. n i cant stop..gushing n blushing when i see these two..!! Seriously.. Aghaz itna khubsurat hai.. to anjaam kaisa hoga... haiii...'Saiyan.. naino ki bhasha samjho na' Blushing

Thanks for sharing...Ramona Hug

Filza....RamonaG....

-Priya01

IF-Stunnerz

-Priya01

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Thxs for sharing this nice article guess he will call her and she will rush to the hospital Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged

So true.. m a diehard.. Maneet fan.. n a ArHi fan too.. n i cant stop..gushing n blushing when i see these two..!! Seriously.. Aghaz itna khubsurat hai.. to anjaam kaisa hoga... haiii...'Saiyan.. naino ki bhasha samjho na' Blushing

Thanks for sharing...Ramona Hug

you're welcome Hug yes these two are very special...as the old song goes yunhi nahi dil lubhaata koi TongueEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.