Kuch Serious Wala Week:Short Analysis

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.FlamingDesire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.FlamingDesire.

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged

Hello Friends  

The 2nd week has been a very serious one and fun one too. In the 1st Episode of 2 week, we saw the serious condition of one of the child patience. Ashutosh was very serious on this, and some how made Niddhi serious too by his lesson. Niddhi getting serious and fearful about Shahenshah Condition due to her mistake.Niddhi is very scared, she watches her face. To take care of Shahenshah she stay with him all night.That was so nice to Niddhi.And the magic worked of Niddhi staying with Shahenshah. and in the morning Shahenshah was once again normal and relaxing like a king.Ashutosh finds the hearing of Niddhi on Shahenshah's bed, he once again gives a lesson to Niddhi about her career.Niddhi is touched when Ashutosh give her the hearings in Evelope.Thank God, there was once more advantage of staying  a night with Shahenshah, we have to say that Shahenshah was useful. Niddhi now want to make a decision to continue her career as doctor or not.Bechari Niddhi,once again she spend a sleepless night.Now, I want to directly come to the mall scene, the best one. Malika calls Ashutosh for a dinner but Ashutosh refuses.They both bid each other Good Night.Malika's plan flop,Ashutosh thinks of a blue tie.Other Hand, Niddhi and Anji plans for the mall, so as Ashutosh to buy a blue tie.Then the exchanging scene.

It was such a nice week better than 1st one.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhubala_RK

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kuch Serious Wala Week:Short Analysis" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

komalSingh

komalSingh

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Hey abhiya nice post

Well my POV is that  1st week was almost setting mood, characters n story with viewers . The sketch of story n characters was well presented n accepted.Thumbs Up
StarStarStarStarStar my star for week
Now d 2nd week was all about the foundation of love between the leads. All the situations was created n contributed to bring the soft n sensational feeling of love between Dr. A n Dr. N. Although i believe that both of them r still in dilemma about their feeling for each other. 
StarStarStarStarStarmy star for week
My expectation with coming week epi will how situation built around Dr. A n Dr. N to nurture the deep down feeling of love in them which is right now they r not aware off.

Madhubala_RK

Goldie

Madhubala_RK

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
good!

sur.

Goldie

sur.

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Great post and very good analysis Clap
Am just loving the show and now excitingly waiting for the romance to start Embarrassed Embarrassed

.FlamingDesire.

IF-Sizzlerz

.FlamingDesire.

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Yes because it is a wonderful show!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.