Celebrity Fan Clubs

||..Happy Birthday Rajeev Khandelwal..|| (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 17

MysticRiver

IF-Stunnerz

MysticRiver

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
http://media.superpimper.com/glitter_graphics/Happy_Birthday/happy-birthday-137.gifhttp://media.superpimper.com/glitter_graphics/Happy_Birthday/happy-birthday-137.gifhttp://media.superpimper.com/glitter_graphics/Happy_Birthday/happy-birthday-137.gif
Dearest Rajeev, Another year has come & gone by, it has been such a long journey of being associated with you... Even today the day  is so afresh in my heart, the day I saw you on the Television, I consider it one of the best days of my life...It has been eight years, since the journey began & I became a 'Rajeevian', with every passing year my love for you just seems to deepen...I fall in love more with you, every second, every minute, every day & the love in my heart keeps growing for you...Rajeev another year has gone by & it is time yet again for me to wish you a very very very Happy Birthday...I wish you a lifetime of memories to cherish forever..I wish & pray all your dreams come true...If the stars up in the sky, fulfilled wishes then I would send all the the stars high above in the sky your way, just with a small prayer that all your dreams come true... Rajeev the 16th of October happens to be my most favorite day in the year, main kudhke birthday ka bhi itna intezaar nahii karthi hoon jitna aapke birthday ka karthi hoon...You are really special in my life & I'am glad to be associated with a person like you & I'am happy to be called your fan...I was always proud to be a Rajeevian, I'am still proud to be one & I promise you that I will always be a Rajeevian that too a very very proud one...Rajeev have a rocking day & a great year ahead...I hope you have a prosperous year...Keep Smiling...Because your smile matters a lot to me...Good Luck...Smile

"May You Have All The Joy Your Heart Can Hold,
All The Smiles A Day Can Bring,
All The Blessings Life Can Unfold,
May You Have God's Best In Everything..."

Big smileHappy Birthday...Big smile

HugLove You Loads...Hug
HugMuaahhh...Hug
HugSurya...Hug  

P.S: It is because of Rajeev Khandelwal that I became a part of India-Forums & made such beautiful & wonderful friends here...The 16th of October also marks the date when I joined IF seven years back...So this day becomes doubly special...Thank Rajeev & Thanku India-Forums...Smile

P.P.S: My dear friends, Shrutu, Ranjj, Saheliii, Nehu, Preetu, Nidhu, Manu, Summi, Pallo, Yojii, Pooju, Kiran Dii, Zee, Amby, Ana, Juhi, Kimmy, Amu, Sangh, Faru, Thank You All So Much For Being There Always..& I Thank Rajeev & India-Forums A Ton, As It Is Because Of These Two Factors That I Have Got You Guys In My Life As My Friends...Love You All...Hug
http://htmlqueen.com/dividers/Herzliniegold.gif

http://media.superpimper.com/glitter_graphics/Happy_Birthday/happy-birthday-137.gifhttp://media.superpimper.com/glitter_graphics/Happy_Birthday/happy-birthday-137.gifhttp://media.superpimper.com/glitter_graphics/Happy_Birthday/happy-birthday-137.gif

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 17 October 2011 at 1:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.golu_1677

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||..Happy Birthday Rajeev Khandelwal..|| (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Rajeev Party

suhana.dixit

IF-Dazzler

suhana.dixit

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Happy Bithday Rajeev..

May God bless u...Smile

On your birthday, I celebrate you!
On your special day,
I'm thinking of all the wonderful things you are
that bring so much joy to others, including me!
I celebrate your unconquerable spirit,
that lets you meet every challenge
with confidence, enthusiasm and persistence.
I admire your sensitivity.
You see needs that cry out to be met
that no one else sees,
and you meet them,
out of your deep and caring heart,
out of your wisdom,
out of your strength.
I treasure your uniqueness;
There is no one else like you,
and I feel blessed to know
such an extraordinary person.
I appreciate you, respect you,
cherish you, look up to you.
Happy, happy birthday!
May each new birthday
be the best one ever for you;
You deserve it! Big smileBig smile

love
Suhana

Edited by suhana.dixit - 15 October 2011 at 9:56am

Slov_perfringes

IF-Sizzlerz

Slov_perfringes

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
                            omg omg omg omgDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

its my rajiv;s birhdayHug

hey my captain many many happy returns of d day...may u get everything in ur life n u achieve success  in every aspect of life. God bless u wid good health n wealth.

keep rocking rajiv...love u,,muahhhHug

ranjitha

IF-Dazzler

ranjitha

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Dearest Rajeev
Thoda sa pyaar hua hain... Embarrassed
I was 15 when I first saw you on TV...
8 years down the lane... my love has just grown in GigaBytes ...
I always thought.. An actor can be his fan's favourite if he is not just a gr8 actor but a great human being... and u and ur  ever growing fan following just proves it Smile

UR bday is very very special to me for more than the obvious reason.. It was during your bday week that I joined this beautiful world called India-Forums... met all beautiful people... Ahh I can go on and on about this awesome place Smile

On this very special day...
I would wish you great life filled with LOVE, JOY, PEACE and HAPPINESS Smile
 Happy Birthday!!!!!

Mere pyaare IF walo
Your love and dediciation towards this awesome world, is truly amazing... I have had some gr8 moments of my life in this forum... Thanks a ton dears

Suri, Saheli, Zee Dii, Vandu, Neha, Kiran Dii, Preethi Di, Pooji, Rabi... Luv U all Big smile

Edited by ranjitha - 15 October 2011 at 11:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-MysticRiver

PinkCinderella

IF-Sizzlerz

PinkCinderella

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Rajeev! Party
May you have Loads Of Happiness and Blessings in your Life Always! Heart

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl