Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bluefalls thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wish you a very Happy Birthday Rajeev. You Gave us shaitaan and soundtrack this year and also sach ka saamna is on its way...You are growing along with your careergraph...Hope this growth continues and you keep on doing the quality work you are doing now.

With all the best wishes and Luck wishing you a very Happy Birthday. Hope all your wishes and dreams come true and you get to do projects which may give you the same amount of appraisals and creative satisfaction in the coming years too

And another thing...I got some great frnds from here becoz of you, some of them are accompanying me these days in my real life too...and some of them have been there with me through this virtual world only but still are my best frnds.

The first rajeevian with whom I interacted in IF and also in Ym was Preeti diii who made this topic today๐Ÿ˜†,

Nidhi ( my best frnd from IF...sorry if i ever hurt you),

Ammu (a person who always helped me whenever needed...thodi paagal hai...but chalta hai...love u gadhiii),

Ranju diii ( who taught me how to make DTs, posts, and everything...helped me to increase my patience level a lot too...hehehe...miss u diii),

Varru ( a person who is now with me in the same city helping me through the thick and thin...trying to give me all the pleasures that one can get at home)

Farheen ( my favourite siggy maker among rajeevians...simply loved her creations)

Neha ( love her for icons and always jumping around in the fc with full swing...hehehe)

Kiran diii ( i can say only thank you to this person...words are not enough for her) ,

Vandana ( loved her analysis, and loved to irritate her...thanks to vandu tooo)

Mehrun ( always there to listen to ur bakwaas๐Ÿ˜†),

Minnee ( the most enthusiatic person i have ever met),

Suriii ( my crime partner so far in many posts and fcs...and always ready to help before u even ask for it...never said no to me once in these years).

Zee diii ( If you are a rajeevian from his TV days...you really cant afford to forget her and we share the same bday too ...love u diii)

sorry if i forgot someone๐Ÿ˜†. If i really did forget to add anyone then just give me a dhamki and gaali bharaa post...i will edit and add ur name here๐Ÿคฃ.

Edited by saheli2610 - 12 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Dearest Rajeev, Another year has come & gone by, it has been such a long journey of being associated with you... Even today the day  is so afresh in my heart, the day I saw you on the Television, I consider it one of the best days of my life...It has been eight years, since the journey began & I became a 'Rajeevian', with every passing year my love for you just seems to deepen...I fall in love more with you, every second, every minute, every day & the love in my heart keeps growing for you...Rajeev another year has gone by & it is time yet again for me to wish you a very very very Happy Birthday...I wish you a lifetime of memories to cherish forever..I wish & pray all your dreams come true...If the stars up in the sky, fulfilled wishes then I would send all the the stars high above in the sky your way, just with a small prayer that all your dreams come true... Rajeev the 16th of October happens to be my most favorite day in the year, main kudhke birthday ka bhi itna intezaar nahii karthi hoon jitna aapke birthday ka karthi hoon...You are really special in my life & I'am glad to be associated with a person like you & I'am happy to be called your fan...I was always proud to be a Rajeevian, I'am still proud to be one & I promise you that I will always be a Rajeevian that too a very very proud one...Rajeev have a rocking day & a great year ahead...I hope you have a prosperous year...Keep Smiling...Because your smile matters a lot to me...Good Luck...๐Ÿ˜Š

"May You Have All The Joy Your Heart Can Hold,
All The Smiles A Day Can Bring,
All The Blessings Life Can Unfold,
May You Have God's Best In Everything..."

๐Ÿ˜ƒHappy Birthday...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿค—Love You Loads...๐Ÿค—
๐Ÿค—Muaahhh...๐Ÿค—
๐Ÿค—Surya...๐Ÿค—  

P.S: It is because of Rajeev Khandelwal that I became a part of India-Forums & made such beautiful & wonderful friends here...The 16th of October also marks the date when I joined IF seven years back...So this day becomes doubly special...Thank Rajeev & Thanku India-Forums...๐Ÿ˜Š

P.P.S: My dear friends, Shrutu, Ranjj, Saheliii, Nehu, Preetu, Nidhu, Manu, Summi, Pallo, Yojii, Pooju, Kiran Dii, Zee, Amby, Ana, Juhi, Kimmy, Amu, Sangh, Faru, Thank You All So Much For Being There Always..& I Thank Rajeev & India-Forums A Ton, As It Is Because Of These Two Factors That I Have Got You Guys In My Life As My Friends...Love You All...๐Ÿค—

Edited by Surya.Ravi - 12 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Happy Birthday Rajeev ๐Ÿฅณ
suhana.dixit thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Bithday Rajeev..

May God bless u...๐Ÿ˜Š

On your birthday, I celebrate you!
On your special day,
I'm thinking of all the wonderful things you are
that bring so much joy to others, including me!
I celebrate your unconquerable spirit,
that lets you meet every challenge
with confidence, enthusiasm and persistence.
I admire your sensitivity.
You see needs that cry out to be met
that no one else sees,
and you meet them,
out of your deep and caring heart,
out of your wisdom,
out of your strength.
I treasure your uniqueness;
There is no one else like you,
and I feel blessed to know
such an extraordinary person.
I appreciate you, respect you,
cherish you, look up to you.
Happy, happy birthday!
May each new birthday
be the best one ever for you;
You deserve it! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

love
Suhana
Edited by suhana.dixit - 12 years ago
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
                            omg omg omg omg๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

its my rajiv;s birhday๐Ÿค—

hey my captain many many happy returns of d day...may u get everything in ur life n u achieve success  in every aspect of life. God bless u wid good health n wealth.

keep rocking rajiv...love u,,muahhh๐Ÿค—

ranjitha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Dearest Rajeev
Thoda sa pyaar hua hain... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I was 15 when I first saw you on TV...
8 years down the lane... my love has just grown in GigaBytes ...
I always thought.. An actor can be his fan's favourite if he is not just a gr8 actor but a great human being... and u and ur  ever growing fan following just proves it ๐Ÿ˜Š

UR bday is very very special to me for more than the obvious reason.. It was during your bday week that I joined this beautiful world called India-Forums... met all beautiful people... Ahh I can go on and on about this awesome place ๐Ÿ˜Š

On this very special day...
I would wish you great life filled with LOVE, JOY, PEACE and HAPPINESS ๐Ÿ˜Š
 Happy Birthday!!!!!

Mere pyaare IF walo
Your love and dediciation towards this awesome world, is truly amazing... I have had some gr8 moments of my life in this forum... Thanks a ton dears

Suri, Saheli, Zee Dii, Vandu, Neha, Kiran Dii, Preethi Di, Pooji, Rabi... Luv U all ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by ranjitha - 12 years ago
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Happy Birthday Rajeev! ๐Ÿฅณ
May you have Loads Of Happiness and Blessings in your Life Always! โค๏ธ

SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Wohooo Happy Bday...๐Ÿค—
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3