Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

most convincing reason for Arhi marriage plz read

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Friends:

I was thinking and thinking and thinking like everybody in forum going crazy right now...
I found the most convincing reason for Arhi's marriage.

Arnav's mom commetted suicide after hearing her husband's affair...there is something fishy we all know about his parents' past. His mom may have misunderstood his father and committed suicide which eventually may have led to his father's death too. The affair lady will be non another than Khushi's momπŸ˜•

As soon as arnav will see shyam's intention, he will be so impulsive about loosing her sister...that he will without thinking of consequences..will put sindoor in khushi's mang...

I BET THIS IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN...I BET...IF SOMEONE WANTS TO BETπŸ˜†
Later shyam's truth will be out and leaving anjali in shock..but arnav-khushi will be together. someone prince charming will come for Anjali.
Later again the another BOMB will shed and arnav will misunderstand khushi's mom responsible for his parent's death!! Again he will find out it was not that...END OF SERIAL!!!

How did you like my guess😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

storybooksgd thumbnail
Well, I personally think that Arnav will blackmail Khushi using money as an incentive. After all, if her father is in the hospital as a heart patient, she will have a lot of expenses, and being the only earning member of the family, all of the weight of the responsibility will fall on her shoulder. 

Plus, if she agrees to marry Arnav in pressure of money, his wrong impressions about her will strengthen, leading him to believe she actually was trying to phasaofy Shyaam, the freaking creep, for money.
pooh_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nooo aranv and kushi siblings the cvs wouldnt dare do that
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I think ASR's dad on the day of Anjali's wedding was probably driving his car to get to the ceremony - and in his haste dashes into Khushi's parents car and all are dead.  Hearing this, Arnav-Anjali's mom shoots herself as she cannot live without her husband. 

So on the same day both ASR and KKG lose their parents due to a freak accident - and that is how they are connected - and their souls find each other subconsciously:)
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sun2011

I think ASR's dad on the day of Anjali's wedding was probably driving his car to get to the ceremony - and in his haste dashes into Khushi's parents car and all are dead.  Hearing this, Arnav-Anjali's mom shoots herself as she cannot live without her husband. 

So on the same day both ASR and KKG lose their parents due to a freak accident - and that is how they are connected - and their souls find each other subconsciously:)

I don't think CVs will create other major misunderstanding beside Shyam's but Sunny, your prediction might have a chance! 
aquarian101 thumbnail
nooo cause that would make ArHi step bro and sis πŸ˜† and that would just be awkward! Don't think CVs will do that..
ekdoteenchar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sun2011

Sounds like the best reason I have heard so far, that actually makes sense πŸ˜† Except maybe that ASR & Anjalis mom would instead get a heart attack when hearing her husband has died in a car accident, thats why she died.. Shooting herself is a bit extreme πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So then ASR can feel that KKG parents are the reason of his parents death, and will "love/hate" her whilst Khushi will feel the same for him ..
DiamondLife thumbnail
Good point sunny...accident crash..all gone..left behind feelings
storybooksgd thumbnail
Originally posted by: areeba123hina

I don't think CVs will create other major misunderstanding beside Shyam's but Sunny, your prediction might have a chance! 

I disagree, mainly because if they died on they same day, then barsi bhi toh ek hi din honi thi, right? But that didn't happen, so I don't think that would be a reason!
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: theflyingdonkey

Sounds like the best reason I have heard so far, that actually makes sense πŸ˜† Except maybe that ASR & Anjalis mom would instead get a heart attack when hearing her husband has died in a car accident, thats why she died.. Shooting herself is a bit extreme πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So then ASR can feel that KKG parents are the reason of his parents death, and will "love/hate" her whilst Khushi will feel the same for him ..

There is a gunshot heard.. in ARS's memory... so there is a shooting!