Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhallarox thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
You are right, Archana probably wouldn't want Manav to ignore his family but she does love when he tries to be the beta of the family. Vinod does a pretty good job of howhe handles Rasika. He may give in to his wife but he gets angry at Rasika quite a lot. Kool Di, do you think Vinod would support Ajit's physical abuse to Vandita? I think he wouldn't encourage it.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bhallarox

You are right, Archana probably wouldn't want Manav to ignore his family but she does love when he tries to be the beta of the family. Vinod does a pretty good job of howhe handles Rasika. He may give in to his wife but he gets angry at Rasika quite a lot. Kool Di, do you think Vinod would support Ajit's physical abuse to Vandita? I think he wouldn't encourage it.

Yes but they did NOT show it na ! bhalla I tell u , so many variations to this story cud have been shown...so many grey shades !  They cud have shown Vinod being at fault in selfishness but not approving of Vandus abuse and chiding Manju abt it in private .

WHATEVER he was , he kept Rasika perfectly at bay . He has NOT danced on Rasikas tunes and disliked her .

I hated it when they butchered Vinod .
bhallarox thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

Yes but they did NOT show it na ! bhalla I tell u , so many variations to this story cud have been shown...so many grey shades !  They cud have shown Vinod being at fault in selfishness but not approving of Vandus abuse and chiding Manju abt it in private .

WHATEVER he was , he kept Rasika perfectly at bay . He has NOT danced on Rasikas tunes and disliked her .

I hated it when they butchered Vinod .

I also hated it when Vinod's character was ruined. He was a prety sensible person, pretty good in handling his wife, he never danced on his wife's tunes as much as Manav did. I'm wondering if this really is the last time Sulo went to the K house and said to Vinod that I will wait for the day you get thrown on the streets, I don't trust what she said. I'm pretty sure she will come back to the K house to forgive Manju, I'm not sure though
bhallarox thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssubbarama001

Actually this thread is about DK's birthday. It looks like it has taken a completely different turn of topics, though.

Personally, I dont like Manav getting involved with Aashana's surprise b'day celebrations. Manav has so many problems in life, a family to take care of, and yet he thinks he needs to cater to Ashana's every demand. Ashana also needs to stop taking advantage of Manav's goodness. If I were in Manav's place, I would have said "Sorry Mam, this is outside of my job description, plus I have a family to go to. Further, stop intruding in my personal life and stop asking me personal questions".

Just for the record, an employee has no obligation to have his personal life scrutinized by his employer,how much ever they have done for him.

@blue, So sorry about that๐Ÿ˜Š I agree with what you have stated about Aashna. I think Manav should keep a distance from Aashna
Edited by bhallarox - 12 years ago
bhallarox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

The only importance DK has in this show is for Aashna to tell him what type of problems Manav is going thru due to Archana's mayka the infamouse Karanjkars...

DK's Birthday defo is not important...Unless DK is related to Archana somehow..๐Ÿ˜ˆ.

Well said Varsha Di, DK really doesn't have much importance in the show. I don't see him talking to any workers, he just has to listen to all of the K problems going on. He knows every single K problem by now๐Ÿ˜† Like when Sulo got lost, Soham's adoption, K house being auctioned, Deshmukh Chawl being demolished.

The title montage annoys me a lot. I totally can't understand why they show Archu hugging Varsha, why don't they show Manav rescuing Vandu from Ajit?
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ssubbarama001

I got it. DK was born on February 29. His next birthday is on 2/29/2012.

Ekta, I figured it out for you. Now you have 4 more months to pull wool over the public just like you did for the past five years. Way to go, Ekta!

Of course a birthday which is being celebrated after every 4 years is not something simple  in it way it is unique, it is also known as a leap birthday lots and lots of preparation needed.
viram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think script writers r changed like handkerchiefs due to her firing policies and the next batch that comes in has no idea of what the earlier ones had written .

Who knows , Dombivli may be shown as Kandivli . U guys know na , that Kandivli , Thakurli , Borivli are all suburbs in Mumbai like Dombivli .
[/QUOTE]
Very true Kools./Looks like she is changing her writers like hankies. Otherwise there cant be so many unresolved problems right from the death of the factory worker.  to... I cant recollect how many

Even the houses were changed if you notice except  for the K house . Initially, the Deshmukhs were shown staying  on the ground floor . Same with Satish's house. 
I think Ekta is very restless  by nature. She bites off more than she can chew. 
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just for the record, an employee has no obligation to have his personal life scrutinized by his employer,how much ever they have done for him.

He won't do that with Ashna as he shares something special with this woman and DK both . This woman has been extremely good to him and given him a chance in life ...a chance that pulled him out of years and years of poverty .  Moreover the woman is good ...she never bosses him or is snobbish or flings her Ehsaan in his face . Infact she has saved his butt on a number of occasions ...He had a number of personal issues in which he wud have almost lost his job but she protected him . Kind of a sweet elder sister cum mentor . It will be very hard for Manav to refuse her a one time request like this . She hardy asks for anything from him and todate has only given given and given .

The liason is not t all romantic . Its just that they all genuinely like each other .DK is aloof and remote on a certain level but Archana Manav both r close to Ashna .