Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

pyar-ishk

IF-Stunnerz

pyar-ishk

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by likarsh

Speaking of pallus.

Baa, Shradha and Pradeep's wife don't really cover their heads.

Saroj (at least the bun) and Narmada do.  What's even more surprising how these two families agreed to this match.  Baapji seeing the women in the Desai house, though that's a bit more understandable.  

But the Desais.  Even if they don't know the full extent of how that house is like, they have a few ideas on Baapji's views.  

You make the valid point here, even I hit my head wondering how they ever agree with this relation. It would've been one thing if MohUr were in love and wanted to get married then It'll be understandable. But arrange marriage to a house which is contrast to how you raise your daughter is completely foolish in my opinion regardless if his best friend son.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New promo. (Page 3)" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Marvel-freak

IF-Dazzler

Marvel-freak

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
hey i see two kids in this pic, i'm guessing the writers thought it will be better if der was only one kid. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahani

Marvel-freak

IF-Dazzler

Marvel-freak

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
@Rani, in situations when its a love marrige its still difficult for both families to agree if the prepective families are completly different, so here i dont see how des two families agreed Ermm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KhatamKahanipyar-ishk

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheila1990

hey i see two kids in this pic, i'm guessing the writers thought it will be better if der was only one kid. LOL
And the boy is older, not our Tillu. Tongue

I had been watching the promo again the past two days.  And that I did go back to that scene a few times.  There's something to it.

It doesn't make much sense to me either how they could agree for their daughter to be under that house.  Like sheila said, even in love marriages, I've seen families warn the daughters when the boy's family seems to be more conservative.

I guess all this goes back to the fact that Kastur didn't finish her studies.  Because let's face it, that does limit the market. Ugh.  I wish they could've had her finish her 10th at least, and just not do her plus two and college.  And show that she has some skills in other areas, or something.  Oh well.

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

umm...i think marrying into the same community is more important...than seeing whether the family is conservattive or not!

maybe desai's r the only liberal lot in the gujju community...and the conservative gala's are not the odd ones out!
neways...the family...the guy and marrying off ur daughter in a family known to u must've been more imp to the desai's
another thing is that kastur has not been brought up too liberally...and the desai's must've defininitely thought that she'll be able to adjust!
rem sharda telling saroj to teach kastur the waysof the gala house as both families are different!

Edited by -vandy- - 15 October 2011 at 11:34am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Laylahpyar-ishk

_Bidzie_

IF-Stunnerz

_Bidzie_

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
promo seems not so promising ... poor kastur Unhappy but this was expected! thanks for sharing!

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 15 October 2011 at 11:54am

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

umm...i think marrying into the same community is more important...than seeing whether the family is conservattive or not!

maybe desai's r the only liberal lot in the gujju community...and the conservative gala's are not the odd ones out!
neways...the family...the guy and marrying off ur daughter in a family known to u must've been more imp to the desai's
another thing is that kastur has not been brought up too liberally...and the desai's must've defininitely thought that she'll be able to adjust!
rem sharda telling saroj to teach kastur the waysof the gala house as both families are different!
Yeah. This I can understand.  It's a family they already know and have some friendship with.  

Pradeep and his wife (too lazy to look up her name) seems to be a love marriage.  She may be Gujarati as well, but that's a case where she moved to a more traditional (or rather less wealthy) family.  I could so see her being cautioned a bit by her parents, asking how she would adjust to a less wealthy neighbourhood and lifestyle.

I do agree that Kastur has not been brought up too liberally. Because, her life lessons wouldn't be on how to become a Dharampatni. Dead

Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 15 October 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
thnx for sharing...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Dharampatni Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.