Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for sharing.  So now reality will hit her.  

Vah, Vah, Saroj.  Making an issue out of pallu falling off her head.
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing.

Kastur this is just the beginning welcome to irongate. Saroj needs to let Kastur know she don't like her instead of showing unnecessary anger. Galla house has a dining table, ye kab hua 😕 but Kastur the men don't eat with the women.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Speaking of pallus.

Baa, Shradha and Pradeep's wife don't really cover their heads.

Saroj (at least the bun) and Narmada do.  What's even more surprising how these two families agreed to this match.  Baapji seeing the women in the Desai house, though that's a bit more understandable.  

But the Desais.  Even if they don't know the full extent of how that house is like, they have a few ideas on Baapji's views.  
sparkling-star thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing .. :D 

I think from here on Kastur starts getting stronger .. (: 
.. And start playing the role of "Dharampatni" .. 
So we'll be scenes like this a lot I guess. 

(Special thanks to who posted this in the picture gallery) .. 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: likarsh

Speaking of pallus.

Baa, Shradha and Pradeep's wife don't really cover their heads.

Saroj (at least the bun) and Narmada do.  What's even more surprising how these two families agreed to this match.  Baapji seeing the women in the Desai house, though that's a bit more understandable.  

But the Desais.  Even if they don't know the full extent of how that house is like, they have a few ideas on Baapji's views.  

You make the valid point here, even I hit my head wondering how they ever agree with this relation. It would've been one thing if MohUr were in love and wanted to get married then It'll be understandable. But arrange marriage to a house which is contrast to how you raise your daughter is completely foolish in my opinion regardless if his best friend son.
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey i see two kids in this pic, i'm guessing the writers thought it will be better if der was only one kid. 😆
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Rani, in situations when its a love marrige its still difficult for both families to agree if the prepective families are completly different, so here i dont see how des two families agreed 🤔
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Originally posted by: sheila1990

hey i see two kids in this pic, i'm guessing the writers thought it will be better if der was only one kid. 😆

And the boy is older, not our Tillu. ðŸ˜›

I had been watching the promo again the past two days.  And that I did go back to that scene a few times.  There's something to it.

It doesn't make much sense to me either how they could agree for their daughter to be under that house.  Like sheila said, even in love marriages, I've seen families warn the daughters when the boy's family seems to be more conservative.

I guess all this goes back to the fact that Kastur didn't finish her studies.  Because let's face it, that does limit the market. Ugh.  I wish they could've had her finish her 10th at least, and just not do her plus two and college.  And show that she has some skills in other areas, or something.  Oh well.
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

umm...i think marrying into the same community is more important...than seeing whether the family is conservattive or not!

maybe desai's r the only liberal lot in the gujju community...and the conservative gala's are not the odd ones out!
neways...the family...the guy and marrying off ur daughter in a family known to u must've been more imp to the desai's
another thing is that kastur has not been brought up too liberally...and the desai's must've defininitely thought that she'll be able to adjust!
rem sharda telling saroj to teach kastur the waysof the gala house as both families are different!
Edited by -vandy- - 12 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
promo seems not so promising ... poor kastur 😔 but this was expected! thanks for sharing! Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago