Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

doyelpakhi

Goldie

doyelpakhi

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged

I did not get the chance to read all the posts - but I would like to say few things regarding Jagya's "acceptance" of Anandi at 18

Now this is a dicy matter.

Even after Anandi went to her parents, J used to come to her village to look at her chupke chupke

So, why did he do that? Was he really romantically involved with Anandi? Or was it because he was told that Anandi is his beendni and this conditioning made him accept Anandi as his beendni.

If we keep J aside for a while and focus on Anandi - why does she love him so much? Why does she made J as her life?

Yes, they were best friends in childhood but best friends always don't turn lovers. Being best friends does not mean one has to think each other as husband or wife.

So what made Anandi accept him as her husband when the man is completely opposite to her nature? Because she was already married to J.

Anandi got married in childhood to J; he became her best friend; she was separated from J for 5 years - if they were not married with each other, would Anandi have started consider J as her husband just on the basis of their childhood friendship?

The crux of the matter is - BOTH were conditioned to accept each other as beend and beendni since childhood.

Anandi never asked herself what kind of man she would want in her life. She accepted J as he is because she is already married to him.

Similarly, J, while growing up, accepted A as his beendni. It's NOT that, out of the blue, he decides that he is going to accept Anandi as his wife. At 18, Jagya was NOT given a choice whether he accepts Anandi or not as his beendni. It was told to him since childhood, that A is his beendni.

Only difference is - Anandi's conditioning or rather brainwash was complete. J's was not.

J's desire for a city girl and his attraction towards city life was evident in number of cases, even before he went to Mumbai or met Gauri.

When he went to mumbai and met Gauri, he got what HE actually wanted. So he easily left A

Regarding the conditioning of J and A, the Singhs and A's parents are the real culprits. They denied the basic fundamental right of a person to choose one own's life partner. They tried to condition J and A to accept each other as beend and beendni without letting them use their own intelligence.

If J has insulted A's love, if he has cheated and lied, then the Singhs have taken away fundamental rights from their children's lives. If J has flouted laws, his and A's parents broke law by marrying off their children. Infact the Singhs broke law twice - in case of Sugna and then J.

Unfortunately, the Singhs are presented in such a way, that not even the audience understand what a mess their decision has created in the lives of others.

As far as JG relationship is concerned, J has been shown cooking for G happily - we have heard that he helps G in household chores. But it does not mean every time he remembers A. Definitely, if we are thrown into a situation which was worse than our past, we will think about past but that does NOT mean he will dump G very easily.

J has tolerated many of G's tantrums; he still takes care of her; he is doing household chores for sake of G - if G would have been his mere infatuation, he would have left G after all those incidents.

But J did not do so. So G is J's choice which he made after understanding what relationships are. If he had shown maturity in dealing with A and amicably came out of the relationship of childhood, J would not have turned into a villain and CVs would have sent the message more clearly.

Edited by doyelpakhi - 17 October 2011 at 10:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hima_123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "From Jagya's point of view (Page 7)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

see i m nt saying he is become perfect ,but he has changed a lot frm earlier,the kind of attitude he had,the way he lived king size life ,n here how he adjusting to situations,he is doin a lot of things which he never did.First i doubted whether he wil able live to with g,becoz g is nt like A who listen to him al the time,but he proved me wrong ,most of people said that j ka koi barosa nahi,his sacha pyar wil change with time but he proved us wrong.He has been veryadjusting, understanding towards g,although that quality was nt part of nature.

Is a successful relationship made on the basis of understanding cooking, hime chores and laundry? what is the point of relationship when none of the important and vital truths and information is not shared????What is the point if u want to share only smiles and happy things and hide all the truth and bitter things? does that make the relationship???I can never understand jaggu's so called love.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15Suchi-khusi_*

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 5:26am | IP Logged
with gauri what can jagya be other than adjustingWink ,if he shouts at gauri she will shout back louderPinch,if he gets angry she throws bigger temper tantrums,chup chap ghar kaa khaana yaad karte karte  sANdwich  khaa lethaa hai varna woh bhi naseeb nahi hogaLOL...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

doyelpakhivasujahookedtiny15Suchi-khusi_*

doyelpakhi

Goldie

doyelpakhi

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
@vasuja

J hid everything from G because he doesn't want G to get angry at him or create trouble in his relationship, NOT because he thinks G unworthy to learn about his life.

You can call J dishonest and coward that he can't even tell the truth to G for the fear of her reaction, but the fact remains he does everything to keep his relationship ummm, what shall I say, "stable" and does not want want any quarrel or bitterness in their relationship

But in case of A, he did not hid facts because he was concerned about A's pain - he was inflicting enough pain on her by his attitude ; he hid it from her because of the family.

So there is a vast difference in the way J treated A and G. Of course, he should not have done that - but it shows the importance J gives to A or G in his life.

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by doyelpakhi

@vasuja

J hid everything from G because he doesn't want G to get angry at him or create trouble in his relationship, NOT because he thinks G unworthy to learn about his life.

You can call J dishonest and coward that he can't even tell the truth to G for the fear of her reaction, but the fact remains he does everything to keep his relationship ummm, what shall I say, "stable" and does not want want any quarrel or bitterness in their relationship

But in case of A, he did not hid facts because he was concerned about A's pain - he was inflicting enough pain on her by his attitude ; he hid it from her because of the family.

So there is a vast difference in the way J treated A and G. Of course, he should not have done that - but it shows the importance J gives to A or G in his life.

i agree with u doyel. To hide the things and do inspite of knowing she will dislike it will not be a right thing to say. Many men hide illegal activities and extra marital affair from their wife: can it be said they do it to save the relationship. When one does a thing that is disliked to the core by their partner then it is called disrespect to their partner's love and trust... But i can agree it is not a big deal becoz Gauri is ok with it. Looks like till Jaggu stays by her side, share household responsibilty and do not have any contact with Anandi to her knowledge she is ok with him in hiding things...She can accept all jaggu deceit in name of love...I do agree J gives importance to G and that is by taking her tantrums and hiding things to balance the relationship, but is he truthfula and respects her feelings? I doubt it...J gives importance to G, but is it sacha pyaar i am not sure...Sacha pyaar basis is trust and sharing everything according to me. But standards of true love does vary from person to person. So may be J does have sacha pyaar for G, the same way he had for A and later fell out of love.

PhilipPirripILoveDramadoyelpakhinewmoon2011tiny15khusi_*

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged

@vasuja

Thats because as he himself said when gauri and j found out about their legal status from Bhairav, g asked j to get out and he said where will I go. He has landed in a mess , he has no choice but to stay with her unless the family opens arms again

ILoveDramatiny15khusi_*

pjyo

IF-Dazzler

pjyo

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged

@vasuja

If he really cared to make his relationship stable he would have got divorce from anandi,if he can beg for her for money why not  beg  divorce from anandi too...-just for gauri to feel completly secure and to prove to her  "even legally iam not connected to anandi any more" ..
And  he wasnt concerned about anandi's pain AT ALL- Infact he gave  a damn what happened to her..he himself said to sumitra,"i have thrown anandi out of my life,you too throw her out"-.Shocked... this isnt how you behave if you are  bothered about someone's pain..

vasujaILoveDramanewmoon2011intruderfasttiny15khusi_*

khusi_*

IF-Stunnerz

khusi_*

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjyo

If he really cared to make his relationship stable he would have got divorce from anandi,if he can beg for her for money why not  beg  divorce from anandi too...-just for gauri to feel completly secure and to prove to her  "even legally iam not connected to anandi any more" ..
And  he wasnt concerned about anandi's pain AT ALL- Infact he gave  a damn what happened to her..he himself said to sumitra,"i have thrown anandi out of my life,you too throw her out"-.Shocked... this isnt how you behave if you are  bothered about someone's pain..
exactly...u dont care fine...but the ppl(sumi,bhairon) who r also somehow responsible(conducting child marrige) for A's prob can take care of her...who r u...say them..throw her outAngry
phew...i cant even find a single +ve point in J.

and money matter...
if in near future...j will get finanacial help from any other source...i am sure..he can go to any extent to destroy her life!!...calling her mentally not stable or even characterless!

Edited by khusi_* - 17 October 2011 at 6:55am

doyelpakhiILoveDramatiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top