Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

tinoo

IF-Rockerz

tinoo

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasuja

He did nothing to prove he loved Anandi or Gauri other than sleeping with them.

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "From Jagya's point of view (Page 6)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

stuti..

stuti..

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged

Hello Tinoo,

Thanks for the appreciation. By necessities, I am rendered irregular on replies. Please overlook the tardiness or some missed response sometimes. In fact, started posting recently only. Though I joined about a year earlier, I enjoyed reading some good reflections here or there- mostly in mute mode! Wishing you a happy workday...

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
see i m nt saying he is become perfect ,but he has changed a lot frm earlier,the kind of attitude he had,the way he lived king size life ,n here how he adjusting to situations,he is doin a lot of things which he never did.First i doubted whether he wil able live to with g,becoz g is nt like A who listen to him al the time,but he proved me wrong ,most of people said that j ka koi barosa nahi,his sacha pyar wil change with time but he proved us wrong.He has been veryadjusting, understanding towards g,although that quality was nt part of nature.

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Honestly - I think Tanvi is just having a big laugh LOL at all our efforts trying to prove that J and G are selfish people who have no concept of real love or shame.

Just look at us - we are justifying, on so many threads, to the best of our reasoning, why we think these two are selfish thru and thru and they will lie and cheat even to each other as long as it suits them to do so. And they already are doing that too - despite this - Tanvi is able to sympathize with them and see their LOVE n UNDERSTANDING n REASONING n HURT n she is not able to see any of those qualities in the rest of the Haveli members and especially not in Anandi.

Kya fayda ? It seems like  - the value system is a bit skewed here n no amount of explaining or giving examples is going to change that.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PhilipPirripsree.mvasujapjyoankit111newmoon2011tiny15Suchi-khusi_*

vaishali667

Goldie

vaishali667

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vasuja

He did nothing to prove he loved Anandi or Gauri other than sleeping with them .

u r absolutely correct 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasujatiny15khusi_*

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
hooked -wat hapend?dnt have more answer.i dnt think haveli people r evil,but the discusion abt j n g,right.isnt it true the fact people said j wil change sides as per his convinience,dint he prove ul wrong,see if u have already entered a bad image in mind then no matter ul find faults.now becoz u l dnt have anything to speak so end discusion

tinoo

IF-Rockerz

tinoo

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

s.First i doubted whether he wil able live to with g,becoz g is nt like A who listen to him al the time,but he proved me wrong ,most of people said that j ka koi barosa nahi,his sacha pyar wil change with time but he proved us wrong.He has been veryadjusting, understanding towards g,although that quality was nt part of nature.

All the time he is doing housework and cooking with G,  he remembers A.

What good is the action of washing dishes as an act of understanding towards G if he remembers a washing dishes?

What good is the action of eating sandwiches sitting across table from g,  while all the time cursing the sandwiches that she has made and remember full meal cooked by anandi pouring extra ghee on it.

what good is the action of cooking gatte ki sabji with g,  when he remembers a?

if he is sitting next to gauri, and a bug crawls across the floor, he starts laughing at a memory of anandi when a bug crawled on the floor.  even something silly like bug crawling reminds him of anandi.

if he is eating paratha and oily breakfast, he is remembering anandi.

yes his actions are all in the right place ... but his mind is with his legal wife.  Even if he never goes back to anandi, can his daydreaming about anandi while being with gauri be considered a sign of sachcha pyaar?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PhilipPirripvasujahookednewmoon2011tiny15Suchi-khusi_*

payalgarg

payalgarg

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

see i m nt saying he is become perfect ,but he has changed a lot frm earlier,the kind of attitude he had,the way he lived king size life ,n here how he adjusting to situations,he is doin a lot of things which he never did.First i doubted whether he wil able live to with g,becoz g is nt like A who listen to him al the time,but he proved me wrong ,most of people said that j ka koi barosa nahi,his sacha pyar wil change with time but he proved us wrong.He has been veryadjusting, understanding towards g,although that quality was nt part of nature.

hasne khelne masssti karne ke liye gauri aur dukhra rona ho to stilll he wants anandi.phir chahe bheek maangni ho aisssh se jeene ke liye apni rakhail ke saathLOL ya phir birthday par gharwalo ke phone nahi karne ka dukh baatna ho ya phir apni rakhail ki sehat ke baare ho poochna ho(I still cant believe he did thatROFL) for all the things that hold relevance and true value of one human being for another,he always wants anandi.whenever he needs somebody he always wants anandi.Isnt this what we actually call sacha pyaar?

Gauri is just for fun...rakhail and she deserves that...kash wo gauri ko bache ke saath badi si kick maar ke ghar se nikale aur phir Jagya ko waisi hi kick Anandi maare...maza aa jaayegaLOL

Edited by payalgarg - 17 October 2011 at 3:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PhilipPirriptiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top