Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Women11-by real world ,i meant when u hit the reality ,wen u realise wat u want ,wat is love,in jagya case,Dat he never loved anandi.his love,choice was someone else.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "From Jagya's point of view (Page 5)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Wht is more reliable source to believe. Jogia word tht he never loved Anandi or wht ever hs been shown. If forget wht jogia said ( and its proved tht he is a big liar and manipulator), if anyone analyze purely on the basis of wht hs been shown, any blind person can say, he was totally in love with Anandi till his city girl adventure. If tht was not love thn i don't know wht is called love. But now just becoz Jogia is saying tht he NEVER loved Anandi, atleast i can't believe it. All argument tht he never loved was totally on the basis of only Jogia words and not based on fact.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fervourILoveDramahookedshamiltiny15Suchi-

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
What I feel is that , Jagya needs to own up to his mistakes and i am sure those who support Jagya in him marrying gauri and leaving Anandi agree, to this fact as well. 

He has done wrong and needs to own up to his mistakes. 

First let him apologize to Anandi, bhairav, Sumitra, DS , Basant and Gehna. Specially Sugna's child for being cruel to them. 

then we will talk abotu who is right and if he has the choice of choosing how ever he wishes to live etc. 

====

Step I: Jagya recognizes he has done wrong.

Step II: everything else. 

=====

Laal singh will now help cure Sugna's child. I SOOO hope so for that. Jagya will get a slap on his face and that will be the best insult for him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PhilipPirripfervourhookedshamiltiny15

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Watever hapend between cannot be termed as love as it al hapened with a flow,between 2 young people,he had the understanding dat she was his wife frm childhood.if u see their relation he wud always boss over dat u r my beendhani and look at him with gauri now,there is so much change .watever we r saying based on his words,wen it comes his emotions we have give importance to words,most of pointing out to those 2 yrs dat y dint he object dat time.my question is y wud he object dat time?due to what?

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
I with normal eyes can't see any love between JAGO. One is constantly lying and other is constantly suspecting and shouting. Where is faith and love. If candle exhibition in midnight is definition of love thn i don't know such love. If Jogia was showing bossgiri thn here Gouri is showing her hysteria. If both loved they wd hv feel secure and face the problem together and not G goes to create drama. She wd hv not care A if she believed her loved husband. She hs been suspecting him and thts why insecure. Thn where is LOVE?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PhilipPirrippayalgarghookedtiny15khusi_*

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
See dear,let nt look at both only j,becoz g s is has complete different problem,any women in her place wud have been affected,we r talking abt j,look at his behaviour,did anyone thought dat j wud wash her clothes this is just an example but we have lot changes in him which we never seen earlier.i feel his relation was wat ds tought him.how to keep ur wife in control.

ankit111

IF-Rockerz

ankit111

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
See dear if for u washing cloth is the sign of love thn for me its trust and faithfulness. Even if we talk only abt J he is constantly cheating and hiding from her love. Even forget her cheating for five yrs, why he didn't told the truth to G whn she asked on SR tht they hd husband wife relationship with A, instead he got hyper. If he was clean as u say, he sd hv explain her as u hv been explaing us tht they hd husband wife relation but not love. Why G sd hv know these things from others. Again why he meeting to his EX in midnight secretly, calling her secretly, begging her secretly. If he love so much why he is not open to his LOVE and clear the doubt and do everything openly, if he find it nothing wrong. If for u her dominating over Anandi show tht it was not love thn for me cheating and hiding things with G is also not love. If for u cleaning cloth is the sign of love thn for me fighting for Anandi, within his capability, is sign of love. As concern to the leaving G from this discussion, thn i just mentioned tht there is no faith believe between thm as pair and Thts why all these problems. For real lover the world dosnt matter, but in their case everything matter and these outer wold r dominating their love LOL LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PhilipPirripsree.mhookedtinoonewmoon2011tiny15khusi_*

vasuja

Goldie

vasuja

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Women11-by real world ,i meant when u hit the reality ,wen u realise wat u want ,wat is love,in jagya case,Dat he never loved anandi.his love,choice was someone else.

I posted this reply in another thread. But i wanted to post it here again, because I felt it is apt.

As I always told sacha pyaar and jagya do not get along together...What proves sacha pyaar

1) from the day jaggu met gauri he never told the important truths and secrets to Gauri. Even after marriage.
2) even after marriage jaggu failed to provide a secure atmosphere for G by aking divorce from A. He is more concerned about himself going to jail than finding a way to talk to anandi and solve the problem.
3) He cannot understand till date Gauri's passion for her career and thinks about nipping her ambition.
4) He allows his family members to insult her becoz he wants to get connected back to his family for luxury and money.

Other than sex and his attraction for the educated tag in Gauri I don't see any saccha pyaar in Jaggu. he did not do anything for her or provide anything for her. Even his leaving his family is hoax, becoz he has been connected and is ready to make G inconvenient to make his family bond better. I can agree to some extent G has saccha pyaar with J becoz she has put her entire life in an obscure and insecure marriage just for his sake.

When their is no truth, no tyaag, no understanding of ambitions, no security and no protection then what is their to define sacha pyaar.

I can to some extent agree the justifications for Gauri's love but not Jagya's. He did nothing to prove he loved Anandi or Gauri other than sleeping with them.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PhilipPirripsree.mhookedpjyoankit111tinootiny15khusi_*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top