Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

fervour

Groupbie

fervour

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinoo

@asru - your point # 1 -- I understand that it is true that he should not have had adult relations with her after turning adult -- but this is something I have a problem with.

You have a hormonally charged 18 year old boy, who is at the peak of his sexual development and his parents provide him with a girl and put her at his disposal - and say "this is your wife" (as doyelpakhi said -- conditioning him into a suggested relationship) -- then you know that this is what is going to happen. the boy will constantly be mauling the girl because he is hormonally charged.

I blame bhairon for this. Not jagya.

a gud topic yet again tinoo...bt see,regarding the hormones ,wot i feel thahey are not solely to be blamed...u can not cover up being selfish and deceptive in a marriage in the name of hormones.ok lets imagine jagya and anandi met and got married to each other for the 1st time when they were 18.they liked each other and consummated the marriage,probably under the effect of hormones,bt yeah,it DID happen!!!shortly after that ,jagya met gauri n fell in love with her(under another surge of hormones) does this not very precisely happens to be fit to be called infidelity.well u cannot be irresponsible to forget what ur duties are towards a girl whom you have whole heartedly accepted as your wife...how can we be so sure that his let loose hormones wont make him fall for a 3rd girl!!!there is complete lack of integrity in this character!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sreevaskhookedtiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "From Jagya's point of view (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Fervour-the situation u have given is totaly different situation,j problem was nt hormones n al dat ,if dat the case then he l have keep changing women in life.see the point he had accepted anandi his wife right childhood without understanding what s love,what does he want? all watever hapend .just hapend with a flow just like how it hapens .one doesnt realise until u r exposed to real world,wat does u want.these r ugly realities of child mariage wer in u do a lot of things without understanding wat u want.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia77intruderfast

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
exactly tanvi, the cases r  completely diff
if jagya anandi had been adults and gotten into an arranged marriage ,
and then if he would have fallen for gauri , i would have never supported him for breaking up the marriage
he would have been an adult then and then no excuses for dumping anandi  in the name of love
this case is completely diff , wheteher he accepted anandi or not after 18 is irrelevant to me
i dont understand the hullabaloo of accepting anandi after turning 18 usse pata tha kyaa kii woh baahar jaayega aur usse kisi aur se love ho jaayegaLOL
i think usse sablo bolna chahiye tha sorry mujhe lagta hain main kisi aur ke saath pyaar mein padoonga toh chalo yeh shaadi tod dete hainLOLLOLLOLTongueLOL
just cos he accepted anandi after he turned 18 does his marriage becomes a normal arranged marriage. no atleast not in my eyes

even if he had turned 50 and fallen in love and wanted to get out of this marriage i would have supported him

the point is uskii child marriage huyi thi , and due to that woh ek normal boy kii zindagi nahin jee sakaa, jo usse milni chahiye thi
his parents r to be blamed
forget us, even cvs have shown in one of their msg that ppl who have child marriages and if their relation breaks and they choose someone other then their parents r at fault ,

sonia77hima_123

sonia77

IF-Dazzler

sonia77

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 8:22am | IP Logged

The way i look at it is that they've done nothing but made a non sensical tamasha of a very clear cut story!!!...i missed the show for a bit and was shocked to see the developments since last week...i have never supported jagiyas lying and cheating..but for Gods sake..he went ahead and got married to gauri..so move on!!!!...i used to like sumitra such a pretty and lovely expression she had...and now..its so pathetic to watch bhairav and her have this attitide..when its their own fault really!..ya agree jagiya and anandi must have consummated but so what??..thats no reoson why he cant take a decission to turn his life around!...did he know better..had he even seen any other girl apart from his relatives when 18 year old anandi was put infront of him???...i am so sorry but at this point in the show...i support jagiya...the man is having to go through hell..only because he took a decission to get married to a girl of his choice..and that too at an age where its pretty normal to do so!..he cheated he lied..but so..should he force himself to go to anandi and reciprocate her love now ??...this is ridiculous really...i think the creatives themself dont know head or tail where they are heading...are they promoting child marriage by making anandi continuosly pine for a man who cant make it more clear that he's not intrested?..and to eventually bring them together and send a completely wrong message!...or then are they demoting child marriage by showing the consequences of child marriage...which they've pretty much done by anandi suffering!...i had thought by now when i switch on anandi would be moving on...but oh dear!!!...this is a bigtime disaster..and literally disgusting to watch...not to forget gauris screaming and shouting..its hardly helping the track...but i have to say..never seen a more pathetic character than anandi!!!!...the show needs to wind up...simply cant watch it at this point..

hima_123intruderfast

woman11

Goldie

woman11

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Fervour-the situation u have given is totaly different situation,j problem was nt hormones n al dat ,if dat the case then he l have keep changing women in life.see the point he had accepted anandi his wife right childhood without understanding what s love,what does he want? all watever hapend .just hapend with a flow just like how it hapens .one doesnt realise until u r exposed to real world,wat does u want.these r ugly realities of child mariage wer in u do a lot of things without understanding wat u want.

tanvi,i just have one question:
what do you mean by Real World? Are villages not real? Living in Jetsar is not real? Is only the city life the real world? So Anandi, Sumitra, Bhairon, Gehna, Basanth, Dadisa and all the other people who live in the village are not living in the Real World? So what world are they living in? In a fake world?
For people who have traveled abroad, does only the foreign land count as the real world? I have learned and encountered a lot of new things after coming to the US, but does that make my stay in the US the only reality? Can I say I was not living in the real world when i stayed in India, only US is the real world? What exactly is the Real World?

Also does a change of taste suggest that I was not living in the real world earlier and hence didn't know what I really want? If I start growing a liking for American serials after coming to the US, while I loved Indian serials in India, can I say this is my only real liking, my liking for Indian serials was not real? Or do I say my taste has changed now?

Edited by woman11 - 16 October 2011 at 10:27am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fervourILoveDramapjyohookedshamiltiny15Suchi-

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I like this - the 'real world' concept. Bechara Jagya - what could he do ? he was denied the rea; world and forced to accept a boring girl from the boring world - and he didn't know any better so he consumated also...

But first - please help me understand - Gauri was exposed to the real world much before Jagya - why did she not find someone else apart from a boring gaon ka chhokra ?

Maybe if Anandi is sent to the real world too - she might find a true love.

But the problem is  - there are real worlds and there are real worlds.
Jaitser to Mumbai is a leap intot the real world.
Mumbai to NYC is another.
NYC to California is yet another.
And CA to Brazil and so on and so forth - life is full of so many real worlds - each more open and less restrictive than the earlier one...

When does one say enough ? And why just change your spouse ? maybe you can decide your parents are not cool - adopt some nice ones - like Gauri's bade papa as an example..
Maybe Jagya can re invent his whole life as simply as he chose a new name and identity.

Even if I think I have no problems with that - I mind when someone else gets hurt for no fault of their own - like Anandi - and until she can find another kind kindred soul like Shyam to hold her hand - Jagya shud take responsibility for her. And by resp. I do not mean living and breathing @ Jetsar - I mean emotionally fed as by a companion who caused her hurt but is trying to help her move on b4 he can move on.

Here Jagya changed his mind, Jagya thought he liked Gauri, Jagya got a new wife - it was just him him him...

That is a very selfish sort of real world and an insult to the rest of us who life in different areas of this real world. The world does not change all that much - a person has to have some core values to stay grounded. But J has never had them and neither has Gauri

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PhilipPirripfervourpayalgargILoveDramapjyoSuchi-shamiltiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hooked

I like this - the 'real world' concept. Bechara Jagya - what could he do ? he was denied the rea; world and forced to accept a boring girl from the boring world - and he didn't know any better so he consumated also...

But first - please help me understand - Gauri was exposed to the real world much before Jagya - why did she not find someone else apart from a boring gaon ka chhokra ?

Maybe if Anandi is sent to the real world too - she might find a true love.

But the problem is  - there are real worlds and there are real worlds.
Jaitser to Mumbai is a leap intot the real world.
Mumbai to NYC is another.
NYC to California is yet another.
And CA to Brazil and so on and so forth - life is full of so many real worlds - each more open and less restrictive than the earlier one...

When does one say enough ? And why just change your spouse ? maybe you can decide your parents are not cool - adopt some nice ones - like Gauri's bade papa as an example..
Maybe Jagya can re invent his whole life as simply as he chose a new name and identity.

Even if I think I have no problems with that - I mind when someone else gets hurt for no fault of their own - like Anandi - and until she can find another kind kindred soul like Shyam to hold her hand - Jagya shud take responsibility for her. And by resp. I do not mean living and breathing @ Jetsar - I mean emotionally fed as by a companion who caused her hurt but is trying to help her move on b4 he can move on.

Here Jagya changed his mind, Jagya thought he liked Gauri, Jagya got a new wife - it was just him him him...

That is a very selfish sort of real world and an insult to the rest of us who life in different areas of this real world. The world does not change all that much - a person has to have some core values to stay grounded. But J has never had them and neither has Gauri
well said !!ClapClapClapnothing more can b added atleast by me!!its so bang on that no words 4 praise!!simply awesum!!StarStar

Edited by tiny15 - 16 October 2011 at 12:36pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fervourpayalgargpjyoSuchi-shamil

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Thankyou Tiny Embarrassed.

It irritates to keep hearing about Jagya being tied down to a child bride and not being allowed to chose his own like the 'real world' people do. 

He has grown up in a village - how can he pretend he does not understand how he has completely an single-handedly destroyed Anandi's life ? How can he just pretend it was only his dad's mistake and hence his dad's responsibility and move on ? He has to know that Anandi can never have a future as rosy as he has chosen for himself and so he has to help her get to a point where she can have a future too. 

Edited by hooked - 16 October 2011 at 12:55pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fervourILoveDramavasujashamiltiny15Suchi-khusi_*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top